Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sez99

VIP Member
Aaron simpson - the one that was coupled up with Mary towards the end of this series
Yes !!!! God my mind went blank thank you !!!!!
I wonder will Mary now try the lower league football WAG route, or someone like Jake for the media exposure lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Laika1234

VIP Member
I saw clarisse is in Manchester with Joanne Chimondes and Francesca Allen for the final - did she already know them or would that sort of thing be set up by agents

katyazamo

Chatty Member
I’m with you! Like a partnership with a fast fashion brand is something to be proud of?
Yeah exactly this! I do photography on the side and one of the fast fashion brands I work with had Jack Grealish's girlfriend modelling a few pieces which was packaged up as the ~Sasha Attwood Collection~ but it was just the standard imported tat lol. They don't have any say in it 😂

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
Same. I think it’s probably because I’m reading this rather than watching 😂
Still can't get my sky box to connect but got my phone connected..its not the same watching on a phone, commenting on my tablet ....so maaaaad!! Time to take a valium and relax my liver 🤣🤣🤣

Still Chloby all the way ❤❤❤❤
AND my SPICE BAG hasn't arrived 🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪 everything is going wrong tonight 😪😪😪

urggghhh sorry but toby and chloe will not last. Their speech reminds me of nancy getting married on eastenders

Reactions: 1