Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coriander

VIP Member
i am. faye and teddy are the only couple who have stayed the most loyal to each other. you can tell teddy really likes her and i think faye just needs to let her guard down a bit. i honestly don't think many girls can say they havent had a massive row with their partners and said shit they dont mean, she's been villianised when all she's done is be real and normal.

chloe & toby to me are quite boring, i dislike chloe as a person, she's judgemental and lowkey rude sometimes. i dont think id get on with her in real life
millie and liam are my second favourite but i dont think they deserve to win tbh
kaz and tyler are just boring, and i dont see an actual connection with them

🙈 i'll go back into hiding now.
It would be boring if we all liked the same couples so yeah (y)

Reactions: 3

Samia30

Maybe.. I kinda feel she’s cut him off.
I see what you’re saying but if that was the case she wouldn’t have even bothered giving him her number.

I just think they really need to to talk without any cameras or outside interference. It’s clear though that he does want to get back with her…

Daisybee

VIP Member
Hoping for a Millie and Liam win tonight but I think it’ll be Chloe and Toby.

everything seems to be going their way- last date, last parent meeting and then last speeches tonight with the final push of Toby asking her to be his gf

RazRazRazMataz

Sorry I’m only catching up now on the Meet the Parents. I hate that everyone’s families are so chill. Does anyone remember in Series 2 when Scott’s famous twin Adam came on Skype and was like ‘Kady is not IT,she’s not for you bro’ lol where did this energy go ????
everyone is so PC after the suicides. I think they were all only concerned with telling their family and their partners that they are doing great