Love Island 2021 #34 It’s the final countdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As boring as this season has been I do like the fact that there isn’t a clear front runner this year.
Yeah I agree. I’ve had no clear winner for about 2 week. Then changed my mind about six times since. Never once wanted snake and jibbery to win though.

Reactions: 12
Kaz saying "He always puts me first". He put Clarisse first for a hot second though didn't he 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I think Liam and Millie will win it, honestly wouldn’t mine any of them other than Faye and teddy, unless teddy took the whole £50k 😂

Reactions: 25
This!!! Faye got off lightly with her sister & friend, if that was me, my sister and friend they’d be violating me on TV!

Reactions: 20
Star of the episode 👇
Showing Tyler love, but holding him responsible for his Casa Amor fumble.
1.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
After the meet the parents ;and juat the clipnof toby 🙈) predictions are
Faye and teddy -4
Kaz and Tyler -3
Milliam -2
Chlobe-1st
It will be close between milliam and chloby

Reactions: 9
Faye is such a disgusting character
‘Soz I shouted at your bruvva’ sounded like sorry I ate the last biscuit from the tin 😴🙄 So blazè… We’ve seen her be compassionate and meaningful, so it gives me the impression she isn’t sorry about it at all otherwise she would have sounded more genuine when saying that to them.

Reactions: 33
Millie and Liam. I think they will be together for a while.

or

chloby - they’ve been fun and clearly fancy each other but doubt it’ll last.

Happy either way.

Reactions: 19
I think Liam and Millie will win it, honestly wouldn’t mine any of them other than Faye and teddy, unless teddy took the whole £50k 😂
Nah! That would be her claim to fame for yearsssss! I’d like her to kindly duck off after this!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.