Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
The new bombshell said her celebrity crush is Boris bloody Johnson, so yeah the casting people all need to be sacked.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

stardust21

VIP Member
“Can you tell the truth?” - it’s instantly just so aggressive and unnecessary. She makes me sick.

Reactions: 36

Gamu

VIP Member
I think Dale has potential to be a good character. He should have been brought in sooner instead of the likes of Hugo (🤮) and Chuggs.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Niamh97

Chatty Member
Does anyone in that villa tidy up after themselves?? The towels everywhere etc omg I’d be booted off after a day for not interacting with anyone and just tidying the villa 😂

• Haha

twizzle38

I’m fuming over the fact that Jake STILL hasn’t told Liberty that he fancies her. She tells him that she’s insecure about not being attractive enough and his only responses are “You’re my girlfriend” or “I can’t keep my hands off you”. No reassurances, no telling her that he thinks she’s beautiful, just empty lines.

I’m not a Liberty fan either but she’s just bared her biggest insecurity to the one person who’s supposed to make her feel better and the self-absorbed twat still makes it all about himself.

And we all know what’s coming next if Jake survives the dumping - he’ll try to redeem himself by dropping the L-word but it won’t be about Lib, it’ll be about him and his feelings again, about trying to change the public opinion of him rather than focusing on his girlfriend. He surely has to be one of (if not the) most self-obsessed contestants ever on this show.

• Heart

stephobz

Everything Faye says is contrived - she knows she’s on telly and is dramatising this. Teddy’s not able to compute this because he’s far more genuine and wants to sort things out like a ‘normal’ couple would try to, but Faye wants this storyline. It’s so OTT.

hol20x

VIP Member
I don’t think Amy liked Hugo as much as she was letting on but it was really shitty of him to suddenly friendzone her literally the second they left. She was right to call him out.

Hipbones

I REALLY HOPE this is the year that someone steals (rather than splits) the £50k :p💅

• Haha

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
Jake is such a knobhead gnome 🙄

“I’ve said I’m sorry move on from it”

Hows about fuck off gnome

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Gamu

VIP Member
There’s something off putting about Liam. Not only is he smug but there’s something sly and crafty about him. I really liked Millie before but I’m going off her now, she should have sent him packing.

The way these grown women screech about a kiss like they’re school girls is embarrassing,

HoGi

VIP Member
I feel so sorry for Teddy.

Faye shared a bed with another man
Faye spooned someone else

Teddy didn't
Teddy told someone he found them attractive and Faye is acting like he was shagging her every night

He slept on the day bed and he can't be trusted?!?! But she shared a bed with another man 🤯

• Haha

user5748

Chatty Member
What’s the point of the public vote if they do this EVERY time anyway.. its a fucking joke. It’s obvious they’ll send home Dale and Mary because they’re new.. When really they should get rid of Jake and maybe Kaz. They’ll just save them because they’re OGs😭

• Heart

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
Ooooohhhhhhh Hugo said he felt like a greencard to the villa ....I'm so here for this 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Mahamotel

Chatty Member
Has anybody else seen that the new priya girl follows priti patel and said her celebrity crush was Boris……
BE0A4C0F-2467-4496-8844-8D1E6FE985B6.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32