Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

electricmallows

VIP Member
Still thinking about Libertys face when Jake was called last night and she realised they’re not the public’s dream couple of the series 😂 “We was supposed to be like Tommy and Molly-Mae”
CFA99581-BFD9-4F7D-A72D-CC349A4F5A93.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 70

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
Why can’t Jake just say that he thinks she’s beautiful and a turn on, etc. He just keeps repeating “you’re my girlfriend”. Lame.

Reactions: 62

stardust21

VIP Member
Recap of last thread:

Faye was a twat to everyone so Jake got away with also being a twat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

HoGi

VIP Member
Islanders deciding again!!!!

I'm going to do a Faye if they keep on letting them decide

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 58

stephobz

I know they won’t send Jake home but it’s enough that he’s in the bottom. Because you know it will have him RATTLED.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

katywilliams

They need the tweet challenge right now.

Jake needs to find out the public don’t buy his bs and that saying “ur my GIRLFRIEND” isn’t reassurance.

Millie needs to find out that everyone thinks she’s a mug as she took liam back faster than the time he took to write on that toilet tissue.

Faye needs to find out that she’s abusive and everyone in the uk can’t stand her dead lipstick and attitude.

Liberty needs to find out that she’s not dani dyer and nobody cares.

Teddy needs to find out that he looks like a fool for begging for faye back and allowing her to believe she is gods gift despite screaming abuse at anyone.

And then after that, one by one, they should all pack their bags and head for Heathrow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

GossWhore

VIP Member
Last week Afersun with the Kaz comments to Tyler when she was annoyed with his CA antics.
Laura: "I don't want to get on the wrong side of Kaz" -- she said this twice
Darren: "We got Sasha Fierce, hold my earrings"
Laura: "Kaz was very fiesty"
____
Just finished Aftersun from Sunday 8th August regarding Faye:

Laura said nothing. She even added a joke after Roman said "everyone in some point of their life has been in this situation where they've wanted to explode"
Laura "they just haven't been filmed doing it"

Roman defending Faye: "it's coming from a place of insecurity, there's a lot we don't know"..."classic case of dealing with insecurities, it's horrible for the person (Faye)"

Laura just agreed with everything Roman said by saying "yes" after every point he made.

Raye tried to interject that Faye wasn't 100% innocent and Roman kept sympathising with Faye.

Roman has done a lot of work about mental health and just dismissed Teddy, and shielded Faye.

Laura is also horrid host

Anyways, bed awaits. Just some verbatim comments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Faye is just wrong here. You don’t tell your partner every time you find someone attractive when you’re not acting on it. And if you’re with someone as insecure and jealous as Faye there is definitely noooo way you would tell someone like that. Off the charts insane.

• Sad
Reactions: 49

peachesncreammm

Chatty Member
Seen a tweet earlier saying all these people self-diagnosing Faye with this and that but she might just actually be a very nasty person. I’m thinking the same. Her verbally abusing Dale and Matthew isn’t from “past trauma from relationships”, it’s because she’s a mean girl. All series she’s made sly digs and comments about different people.

Reactions: 49

notsoplainjane

sorry controversial no disrespect meant, but seeing a lot of tweets like 'Kaz & Tyler in the bottom, but BLM right' really grates me seeing the colour & not the person is what we are as a society trying to move away from this kind of mentality just furthers the problem

Reactions: 47

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
Can I just say ladies (and gents) we have committed to this for so many weeks even when it was shitter than shit and finally, FINALLY we see Jake the Snake in the bottom 3 😭😭🙌🏻🙌🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
it would make the show 100 times better if they just went with the lowest vote. It would break up actual couples instead of dumping singles and would give them an idea about who is actually disliked.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Tit.tat

VIP Member
I wish they’d stop making the islanders decide. It’s just team OG. They should have instantly dumped the bottom two and got the islanders to pick the next two.

Reactions: 44

Bad Karma

I'm usually indifferent about Laura Whitmore but my goodness, she is awful at this presenting malarkey. She is so wooden and unnatural with her suspense filled pauses and silences

Reactions: 43

moreblushpls

sorry I don’t care how you feel about kaz and tyler, watching liam and faye get rewarded after their behaviour is SO disgusting to see. they both should’ve been in the bottom and the fact that the producers made the vote before faye kicked off is very telling. and I don’t know how people can be so forgiving of liam? are we teaching women to reward dishonest behaviour? yuck. disappointed.

• Heart
Reactions: 42