Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lillyloo

VIP Member
I want to see the islanders vote individually and anonymously by text like they have done in previous seasons. The outcomes would be so much different!

Reactions: 42

JombleWomble

VIP Member
Well if the Islanders follow the same logic that they did the other night then it should be Tyler and Kaz because they've found what they were looking for 🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Hipbones

PLEASE let someone else host LI.

Here’s my first draft shortlist:
- Alison Hammond
- Ainsley Harriott
- Alan Carr and Rylan
- Eamonn and Ruth
- Jenny Powell with the wheel of fortune somehow incorporated into the programme
- Wolf from the Gladiators

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

stardust21

VIP Member
Tbh at this point I think I’m going to stop watching. They haven’t addressed any of the appalling behaviour from Jake or Faye and the public are never actually given a chance to have their say. This has easily been the shittest series.

• Sad
  • Heart

Lillyloo

VIP Member
If Jake survives he’s gonna be all over liberty like a bad rash! Telling her how unbelievably beautiful she is etc etc…….🙄

• Sick

Shinythings

VIP Member
I think if Islanders chose they should be able to vote independently rather than discusx as a group. Maybe, text their vote. Think wed get much different dumplings. I get the impression none of the girls like Jake at all but they'd never say that in group voting.

Reactions: 39

JombleWomble

VIP Member
Sorry but I watched unseen bits and Faye just shouting at Dale about his ‘fake’ teeth
Remember how she reacted to the word "fake" when it wasn't even directed at her? And yet it's apparently OK for her to say it to someone.

• Angry
  • Heart

theweekend

If Faye doesn’t go tonight I think their days are numbered.
Imagine being Teddy’s mum and having to watch Faye verbally abuse, gaslight and upset him like she has. Only for him to bring her home to you! Idgaf I’d be swinging

• Sad
  • Heart

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
“Jake I’m feeling ugly after what you said”
“yeah but you’re my girlfriend!”
“Ahh thanks Jake feel fantastic now! Let’s continue to invalidate my feelings and sweep them under the carpet”

Reactions: 38

indiansummee

What did fayes family post on their Instagram? Aftersun showed a clip of her regretting her hissy fit and saying she'll apologise so it clearly shows it wasn't down to editing and that she needs help to control her emotions.
That islanders' mental health will be 'effected' by our comments (as in social media). Not by Faye's abhorrent behaviour, but by the public...🙄
She. Shouldn't. Even. Be. In. There.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

stardust21

VIP Member
So my two cents…

Yesterdays episode was one of the worst episodes in Love Island history.
1) we voted on Thursday and we’re finding out on Monday.
2) there was absolutely no acknowledgement of the public’s reaction to Faye and how it seemed to the vast majority of people
3) they manipulated a vote that should have happened on Friday to be on Thursday because they knew at that point how much of a cunt Faye was going to be in the next episode
So 4) they’ve let her think that the public backs her. Which is a-disgusting for us as it sends a shit message about healthy relationships and b-disgusting for Faye because they’ve given her a totally false narrative
5) they absolutely did the dirty on Kaz by putting the vote after she’d been a bit of a twat when they knew “hurricane Faye” was coming
6) there is absolutely no point in the public vote anyway because the islanders keep saving people
7) they need to split couples up now if they want drama, not keep on someone as vile as Faye, it’s not fair on the other islanders as she definitely creates an atmosphere (as seen in her cunty remarks on Unseen), it’s not fair on Faye as she thinks she’s adored for her awful reaction, and it’s not fair on the public who have to watch this shit.

I’m not going to bothered with tonight’s episode. I might come and have a browse of your comments, but at this point I justCBA. Tempted to go and watch S3 instead 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Lalalaand

VIP Member
They need the tweet challenge right now.

Jake needs to find out the public don’t buy his bs and that saying “ur my GIRLFRIEND” isn’t reassurance.

Millie needs to find out that everyone thinks she’s a mug as she took liam back faster than the time he took to write on that toilet tissue.

Faye needs to find out that she’s abusive and everyone in the uk can’t stand her dead lipstick and attitude.

Liberty needs to find out that she’s not dani dyer and nobody cares.

Teddy needs to find out that he looks like a fool for begging for faye back and allowing her to believe she is gods gift despite screaming abuse at anyone.

And then after that, one by one, they should all pack their bags and head for Heathrow.
Scrap the tweet challenge and make it the tattle challenge

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Hipbones

Why do they NEVER dive bomb the swimming pools / ingest their bodyweight in lays crisps and Fanta limòn?

• Haha
  • Heart

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
Can't believe we're gonna be stuck with Brown Lips Faye until the end. And for what. She doesn't want to be ANYONE'S girlfriend guys 😤 wish she'd do us all a favour and bore off

• Haha