Love Island 2021 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went for Teddy and Faye because I'm absolutely team Teddy. If Faye just simmers down a bit it could work.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Abi said herself to kaz that she can see dale and Mary have more of a connection so I’m confused why she picked him 😩

Reactions: 11
I'm not a Mary fan

I also thought clarisse was absolutely stunning but her attitude stinks which makes her instantly less attractive

Reactions: 30
Clarisse is a c#*t, Mary is arrogant & rude.

Poor Sam, he can do better than this lot

Reactions: 34
Clarisse (dunno how to spell she don’t deserve it LOL) can go duck herself such a negative stuck up witch and I genuinely can’t stand mary abi can choose who the duck she wants lmaoooo
Was thinking the same thing, Abi ain’t got no allegiance to Mary bye

Reactions: 30
I’ve figured it.. the casa girls are definitely used to being “insta girls” and their looks literally being enough.. that worked for them in casa but now they’re back in the main villa the OG girls are proving that when push comes to shove a personality goes sooo much further

Reactions: 58
Clarisse gives off such bad energy, so bitchy
She used to date one of my best friends, used him to go on holiday to France then when she came back just ghosted him with no explanation 💀😂
Everytime she’s on screen he gets ripped the piss out of in the group chat 😩😩😩😩
She’s so bitchy and rude

• Wow
Reactions: 33
If a guy whispered those things during a recoupling there’d be absolute uproar amongst them all. I think if I was Sam I would have just walked off and left.

Reactions: 31
voted for clarisse and tyler bc i want to see the tyler kaz thing play out. mary was such a witch there to sam.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.