Love Island 2021 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t like any of the CA girls but didn’t Abi literally say to someone previously that she’s noticed Dale and Mary have a connection? And he’s always looking for her etc? I feel like this definitely happened. So I’m not sure why she’s now pretending she ‘didn’t know’ 🧐 everyone seems to like Abi but she seems like she creates trouble for the sake of it to me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
No wonder Toby didn’t “vibe” with Mary!! Why is dale so interested in a girl who is that territorial?

Reactions: 9
Human hyena Tyler's supply of laughing gas has run out.
Where on earth has this guy 👇 gone?

1.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You can tell how young these people are when they cry over ‘tit situations’, come back to me when you’re nearly 40 love and let me know how life’s shat on you then 💅🏻
younger people can go through tit situations too but I agree with what’s happened tonight there’s no need for her to cry

Reactions: 5
I don’t like any of the CA girls but didn’t Abi literally say to someone previously that she’s noticed Dale and Mary have a connection? And he’s always looking for her etc? I feel like this definitely happened. So I’m not sure why she’s now pretending she ‘didn’t know’ 🧐 everyone seems to like Abi but she seems like she creates trouble for the sake of it to me 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ya she did. She knew what she was doing. She had the same smugness about Toby and Chloe when she first came in she's just hiding it better this time. Bearing in mind Mary 'took' Abi from her so that probably plays in to it too.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
What is the appeal with Dale? His comedy teeth and Mr T chains are so unattractive.

Reactions: 16
what's Abi on about😂 she knew full well about Mary and Dale. She was filling Kaz in on the situation in last night's show :/

Reactions: 2
Honestly the next boy that comes in it’s going to be boy bye to Dale from Mary! Watch this space

Reactions: 5
Mary can sleep with Dale's teeth when he takes them out at night.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Mary didn’t care enough to speak to Abi before cracking on with Dale did she?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.