Love Island 2021 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
didn’t watch first look but I saw somewhere that abi apologises to Mary and it just confuses me like what does she have to apologise for? Mary didn’t own dale and she wouldn’t of apologised to abi. just wish abi would stand her ground and stop the people pleasing
But also why does she suddenly care about breaking up couples now? She didn’t care about splitting up Toby/Chloe and they were established.. I just don’t get her.

Reactions: 8
But also why does she suddenly care about breaking up couples now? She didn’t care about splitting up Toby/Chloe and they were established.. I just don’t get her.
I didn’t even know that happened I only started watching after casa😬

Sam must feel like tit seeing Mary run off crying cos she ended up with him and not the guy she wanted.

Reactions: 5
I want Tyler to stay and be miserable with Clarisse all week. It would be the Christian thing to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wait, whaaaat, Faye’s not wearing the crappy brown lipstick when the vote’s being announced for favourite couple!! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mary is annoying the crap out of me. It's been 2 days. You did the same thing to Abi with Toby. Stop crying about it. I do kinda feel like Abi did it on purpose though and that makes me smile 🙊

Reactions: 22
You can tell how young these people are when they cry over ‘tit situations’, come back to me when you’re nearly 40 love and let me know how life’s shat on you then 💅🏻

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.