Love Island 2021 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe the best thing producers found to show us was Snake and jibbery doing a thumb war 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel so sad for Abi. She looks so sad and lonely and I feel her situation has been completely dissed. The other night when she she said she didn’t know where to sleep and started to cry, my heart broke for her. I don’t think she’s actually the ‘bombshell’ the producers put her in there to cause trouble, I think she’s actually quite sweet.
I like Abi - was totally rooting for her last night. Why shouldn't she choose Dale? It's not like him and Sid the Sloth have even kissed, he might've seemed more interested in her but so what? He was more interested in Faye than Chloe (and openly said so) but Chloe still picked him at the last recoupling. I don't get why Abi should have to put herself second because some alien faced Boohoo model thinks she's called first dibs on a boy? duck that.

I do feel sorry for Sam because there was no need for that performance Mary gave about picking him.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Should have done better Mary .. someone should have whispered in her ear that a vote for favourite couple would follow immediately after we watched the ceremony.
Very good strategically putting Abi and Mary at the end with Abi before Mary. Think they might be wanting to give Abi a bit of a break, she’s a much more interesting islander than Mary.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I noticed Amy gave Jake thé side eye. I don’t know if I’m looking into it. But I wish she caused some trouble for Liberty situation. As I’m bored with their coziness.

Reactions: 19
I think there is going to be drama between Mary and Abi and Tyler looks like an angry individual so there will be more going on in the Matt/Kaz/Tyler triangle. I didn’t like Kaz’s wink - v mixed signals there. I hope now that Millie has been stupid enough to take Liam back for zero effort, that’s them done and we don’t have more grovelling - it’s boring and there’s no need - she’s made her decision so we have all moved on from them now.

Reactions: 7
I noticed Amy gave Jake thé side eye. I don’t know if I’m looking into it. But I wish she caused some trouble for Liberty situation. As I’m bored with their coziness.
Oh didn’t notice that, thank goodness someone seems to be on to him.
I dislike Jake more and more, always front and centre in the money shots, eg next to Millie last night giving her hugs and comfort whilst Liam was trying hopelessly to display some gravitas 🙄

Reactions: 6
I don’t think there’s going to be a Twitter or Headliner challenge this year and the final is in 19 days apparently, LI has been so boring and underwhelming this year I hope the producers fix up before it’s too late or it probably already is

Reactions: 11
Anyone else thing Kaz winking was to someone else not Tyler.
Yes!!!!! She's been winking at Aaron when he was there. I said to my sis I would miss that little connection they had. But now everyone's just clocked it? She was probably winking at one of her guy mates. Lol

Reactions: 6
Mary is a bit rough isn't she, I don't mean looks, she just seems like she thinks she's a bit gangster. & I can't stand people saying 'fink' rather than 'think' it makes her sound really unintelligent. Clarisse seems a bit gangster too, where do they find these people.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I just hope Millie only chose Liam so she could wait for someone better to come in I mean who else was she suppose to choose she’s hardly spoke to any of the remaining lads

Reactions: 5
Anyone else thing Kaz winking was to someone else not Tyler.
I hope you’re right because I like Kaz but that wink - if directed to Tyler would wind him right up and also be disrespectful to Matt. I also think if Abi wasn’t stupid enough to stick with Toby there would be more boys to choose from and Faye picking Sam instead of Teddy - girl, nobody wants Sam. Of all the boys sent in to the villa, Dale and Sam have the least going for them.

Reactions: 2
Why does Liberty always substitute a bikini for lingerie?

I’ve noticed this, the black combo is lingerie right? Also on her Instagram she totally face tunes her nose which is a perfectly normal nose but she makes it look smaller, I’m calling it now that she is going get herself a nose job once she is out of the villa.

Reactions: 8
Liam sending that picture, wtf freak lol. Trying to crawl back up her backside 🤣
At least he's trying even if it's all very lame! He'd be more hated if he just wrote it off, sulked and cracked on with another girl. Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't! I think everyone's partner would like to see them grovel! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s because they’ve formed a bubble so don’t want people coming / going a lot because it covid got in it would be a nightmare. I think they’re stick on you can see Chloes don’t fit properly.
Chloes hair looks like it’s been fresher highlighted in the past few episodes though. Surely a hairdresser would have done that for her?

Reactions: 3
I think facially Mary is stunning, lovely skin and bone structure, I don’t get the ridicule! 🤪 but her personality is seriously seriously lacking. Like embarrassingly so. It’s not enough to just sit there and look pretty girl, you have to have something behind that. That’s why I’m so lucky I’m ugly 😂 have a belter of a personality 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m in two minds with the Millie Liam situation,
In reality when we date people unless you’re exclusive then there’s nothing to stop you kissing another person, I did before me and my bf made it exclusive, and I’m sure my bf did too, you just wouldn’t know about it in real life and I think that’s the problem is that she knows about it so the trust is sort of gone. I don’t doubt when he comes out and is doing club promos his eyes will wonder though.
I think she will go back there she’s softened up massively towards him the last two nights
This! My unpopular opinion .. Why are people talking like they were in a committed relationship? Both of them talked about getting to know other people. They are on a reality show where people get to know other people to find out who they have the strongest connection with. They was never in a relationship and had only known each other a few weeks. Lots of them have spoke about plans when they get out of the villa. It’s really not as deep as people are making out. If it was Jake, I could understand it as he asked Liberty to be his girlfriend and was therefore in a relationship. I think Liam has now genuinely realised its Millie he wants to be with long term, which is the point of the show isn’t it?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.