Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mushy

Liam is thick as pig shit. He looks like a bewildered space alien with his vacant eyes, you can feeeeel the power of an entire vacuous black hole swirling between his ears.

IMAGINE saying to someone ~ the day after you make them cry all day because you kissed, jumped in to bed with and pursued someone and then lied about it~ 'nice dress, would look better on my bedroom floor'. I watched carefully and he can only reach her in conversation with highly inappropriate sexual talk. No substance, no sorry, no ability to show true remorse by making gestures or speaking to her with respect about how she feels and how he made her feel.

Pretty sure she had to coach him to be able to say something nice/human in recoupling ceremonies at the beginning because all he could reference was sexual tension.

He is a fucking idiot. I loathe his stupid face and every thought in his tiny brain. Coached by that idiot hobgoblin, and it's starting to work. I hope she gets a grip but she won't.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
I really don’t understand Liam. He was so dedicated to Millie even when they first coupled up so for him to be swayed that easily in Casa Amor just feels like whiplash. Lads truly never realise what they have until it’s too late.
Part of me wonder if Liam understands that Casa Amour was filmed. There was only so long his lie was going to stay a secret..

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Lilylate

VIP Member
HOW can Faye resist Teddy when he cocks his head to one side like that?! The man is just a dream!!!

• Heart
  • Haha

whatstheteab

VIP Member
I really don’t understand Liam. He was so dedicated to Millie even when they first coupled up so for him to be swayed that easily in Casa Amor just feels like whiplash. Lads truly never realise what they have until it’s too late.

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
Ahhh Kaz I’m rooting for you but you’re chatting shit now 😭 how can you expect Matthew to be affectionate when he can see she’s still hanging on to Tyler

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Notredamn

VIP Member
Making a case for Jake

Loyal from day one, the island’s most down to earth inhabitant is being unfairly criticized all over social media and I’m not here for it.

He’s never strayed – Admittedly, he wasn’t head over heels in lust with Liberty from the start and their relationship took awhile to heat up. However once it became clear they were a great match, he handled the entrances of bombshells Millie, Lucinda, AJ, Abi and Georgia with class. In a polite way, he informed them of his and Liberty’s strong bond, and thoughtfully steered them in the direction of the more eligible, single lads.

Remember guys, Jake’s previous relationship lasted 7 years. We’re not talking about a serial dater here.

His vibe in the Villa – I challenge anyone to show me a more warm, approachable and welcoming islander. Bombshells Tyler, Danny and Liam were all met with a big smile and a hearty hug from salt of the earth Jake upon their entrance. He bonded with Brad, had “Big brother advice” for Liam, paved the way for Tyler and Kaz to blossom, joked around with Toby and comforted Teddy during their stint as coupled up Casa Amor residents.

A sunny demeanor and the ability to pick people up when they’re down are qualities which Jake possesses in abundance. A shoulder to cry on, or a guaranteed belly laugh, he’s got your back.

Making it official BEFORE Casa Amor – This action spoke loudly about his integrity and character. He could have explored his options, been tested and had his fun during the lads holiday. Instead, Jake chose to ask Liberty to be his girlfriend in a carefully planned, incredibly cute and heart-warming ceremony, sealing the deal with a thoughtful pair of magnetic bracelets, signifying the strength and pull of their attraction and affection.

Bottom line, he walked through the doors looking for love, found it early on and has given Liberty more than a girl could ever hope for.

#JusticeForJake
#Jiberty
#LoveIslandWinner2021
couldn't disagree more. He is rude to the newcomers and ignores them unless they are male in which case he desperately tries to form iconic forced friendships with them like previous islanders had. He's just a game player.

Also don't know why anyone likes Sam. All his chats with Faye have been fucking uncomfortable to watch. Both just sniping at each other but that's what she likes and actively seeks out because her self esteem is so low and she takes it as hilarious banter.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
I wonder if Teddy is ready to commit to a long distance relationship, given Faye's permanent residency in Madame Tussauds

• Haha

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
"What's the difference between 1 kiss or 3?"
You bloody knobgoblin, that's the whole bloody point.

• Haha

bella15jade

men can literally cheat and disrespect women and then expect us to forgive and trust them for the rest of our life it’s beyondddd me. yes I’m generalising idc

Reactions: 38