Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatamiat

One thing about Toby at least he's honest 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I mean i don't think so. I reckon he was told by producers to go back to chloe. I'm certain I heard about previous contestants they were told who to go for. Maura and Curtis for example. And I think they are all shittin themselves about how they are being viewed on the outside or else same thing I said as before they are being told by producers to go back to their previous couple yo start some draaaammmmmaaa.
Anyway it's a load of bollocks so far tonight. But will I finish watchin it. Yes!

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
Toby told everyone but Chloe that he likes her, in his classic what-would-a-13-year-old-boy-do mind
Hugo got 0.0002 minutes screen time
Liams worming his way back in
Kaz is wanting to get to know Tyler and Irish guy, but is very upset that Tyler wants to also get to know Clarisse and Kaz. Classic Kaz.
That’s about it.
Thanks. Ah usual, not much then 🤣

Sunfl0wer_

I can't remember where Lillie is from and I don't know, maybe it's actually related to where she's from but... Why does she always say 'us' instead of 'me'? eg 'and then he kissed us'

keke25

Anyone know if there’s a thread for love island USA started watching it as so much more drama than the uk version

Samia30

He’s never strayed because no one (apart from Liberty) will touch him with a barge pole and he’s had no interest from anyone else. :unsure:
That isn’t true, Lillie liked and wanted him initially. The problem was as soon as he got to Casa Amor he told them he had a girlfriend and took himself out of the running. No one is publicly going after a man with a girlfriend.