Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stardust21

VIP Member
All of the men on this show (apart from Teddy) are why I hate men. Liam and Jake are vile. Toby is so stupid.

Fucking hell, I actually want Aaron and Brad back…

• Haha
Reactions: 49

PurplePie

Chatty Member
Who the fuck does Kaz think she is?! She told Matt last night she was still interested in Tyler? She gave Tyler a lecture about not wanting to be a side piece yet she's now telling Matt she's annoyed he isn't allowing himself to be treated as one?

• Heart

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
I'm not here for Jake. I just don't like him. He's that creepy mate your boyfriend keeps around because they've been friends since primary school and he feels bad. He went away and got some tattoos to try and give himself an edge even though they don't suit him and he still doesn't wash his hands after going for a wee.

• Haha
  • Heart

hol20x

VIP Member
Why did I sing Craig David 7 days after reading this 🤣
Was with Chloe on Monday
Took Abi for a drink on Tuesday
I was loving Mary by Wednesday
And on Thursday and Friday and Saturday
Want Chloe back on Sunday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

freaknasty

Chatty Member
Kaz I love you but how can you expect him to want to cuddle you and kiss you when you’re still gonna be between him and Tyler, he probably feels pied off.

Reactions: 46

HoGi

VIP Member
Millie has shown how to handle a shit situation with maturity and decorum.

Kaz and Faye could learn a thing or two from her

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
Making a case for Jake

Loyal from day one, the island’s most down to earth inhabitant is being unfairly criticized all over social media and I’m not here for it.

He’s never strayed – Admittedly, he wasn’t head over heels in lust with Liberty from the start and their relationship took awhile to heat up. However once it became clear they were a great match, he handled the entrances of bombshells Millie, Lucinda, AJ, Abi and Georgia with class. In a polite way, he informed them of his and Liberty’s strong bond, and thoughtfully steered them in the direction of the more eligible, single lads.

He’s never strayed because no one (apart from Liberty) will touch him with a barge pole and he’s had no interest from anyone else. :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Luna_Lovegood

Kaz openly treating Matt like her back up, yet getting mad that he's not all over her now... I normally like Kaz but she's making my eyes spin tonight

Whatamiat

Omg fair play to Millie. Cuz me and my trauma I wuda took him back 🤣🤣 if I'm ever in that position I'm gonna think of millie. What would millie do 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha

TC14

Chatty Member
Toby !!!! WTF... I'm crying with laughter did he just say his head is with Chloe for tomorrow nights episode 😂😂

• Haha

Base2019

VIP Member
Kaz is upset because Tyler is treating her as second best. When she is treating Matthew as second best. She is really annoying me now, get her out. It’s not the Kaz show

Reactions: 42

hol20x

VIP Member
Kaz really is full of her own self importance. She won’t shut the door on Tyler but she’s annoyed at him for not shutting the door on Clarisse. She’s treating Matthew like a second option but refuses to be treated as one by Tyler.

Reactions: 42