Louise Thompson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have asked her a number of times will she address the fact she spent time in Devon and broke the rules. I am interested to know if anyone else is asking her this. I’ve been stuck here for months now and between her and that wagon of a couple next door it kills me that they can just head off.
I haven’t asked or commented on her photos... I guess in reality, it really isn’t my business... but I do like to vent with people who share my frustration on here 😎

Even if she tries to pass off the Devon photos as old THEY WERE SEEN in various places over Christmas. And she asked about leaving London shortly after the new restrictions were announced. So moronic.
"Live Like Louise"? Nope.
I wish people who saw them had photos to share! But it is obvious that photo was not old... the proof is always in the manicure! She shared her nail polish color a couple days before she went to Devon. Which is also how you know, her pre recorded stories were old! (If I’m making any sense) I probably need a hobby, if I am paying that close attention.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Even if she tries to pass off the Devon photos as old THEY WERE SEEN in various places over Christmas. And she asked about leaving London shortly after the new restrictions were announced. So moronic.
"Live Like Louise"? Nope.
if they were old photos why doesnt she tag the location instead of London

Reactions: 2
Ryan is SO cringe and lacking in personality. All they do is film themselves all day, what an absolute snooze fest these two must be to hang out with.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Guys! Did you see her later story? she is always contradicting herself. Saying she doesn’t need to show off her butt... yet she did this morning and all the time ... and saying she doesn’t need to buy designer handbags. I just don’t get it. Months ago she made a big deal about her Chanel bag and said it was her first designer bag.. but she always shows off designer bags/accessories... so I just don’t get it. A lot of her positive posts are great and I totally appreciate them, but she ruins it with a lie. I do feel bad criticising her as I realise being an “influencer” puts you in a position where you can’t make everyone happy but just be your real self! Rant over 😀

Guys! Did you see her later story? she is always contradicting herself. Saying she doesn’t need to show off her butt... yet she did this morning and all the time ... and saying she doesn’t need to buy designer handbags. I just don’t get it. Months ago she made a big deal about her Chanel bag and said it was her first designer bag.. but she always shows off designer bags/accessories... so I just don’t get it. A lot of her positive posts are great and I totally appreciate them, but she ruins it with a lie. I do feel bad criticising her as I realise being an “influencer” puts you in a position where you can’t make everyone happy but just be your real self! Rant over 😀
shes a raging narcissist who says things like "i dont need to____" to shy away from the fact that she is a.... raging narcissist

Reactions: 4
shes a raging narcissist who says things like "i dont need to____" to shy away from the fact that she is a.... raging narcissist
Yeah, true. If she would be honest, it wouldn’t be as bad... but dang how do some of her followers not see it? I’m sure part of it is me just being jealous that I don’t have a Chanel bag haha!

Reactions: 1
The thing that got me this morning was her "Authenticity is attractive" quote. Yeah...hahaha...I know...hahaha! 😁

I don't have a problem with criticism. She voluntarily posts this stuff, she's promoting herself, her brand, and trying to sell something. Agressive, personal comments are out but criticism is fine. Don't think there's anything that would burst her ego bubble.
Did anyone think the 20 something's butt hanging out comments might be directed to Zara?

authenticity is attractive yet Louise's face is 99% botox and filler

i dont know if she would comment on Zara like that but, Zaras page is desperately cringe and childish, tries so hard to be 'sexy' its not sexy at all.

authenticity is attractive yet Louise's face is 99% botox and filler
I was really referring to her behaviour and not appearance. The hypocritical "Let’s not be silly about this" while flouting the rules and, obviously, the duplicity about the Devon trip. The photo with the "silly" comment was a classic: in Selfridges, no mask, being hugged by her brother who she DOESN'T LIVE WITH! Oh, of course, he's her shopping bubble. 😀

• Heart
...while wearing a fox fur collar coat. Don't really get how she can adore her dogs yet be ok with wearing fox fur. The cognitive dissonance is strong with this one. She's worn fur a lot in the past too, it's vile.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Louise and Ryan have been suspiciously quiet again. Have they buggered off out of London?

• Haha
...while wearing a fox fur collar coat. Don't really get how she can adore her dogs yet be ok with wearing fox fur. The cognitive dissonance is strong with this one. She's worn fur a lot in the past too, it's vile.

She was asked a lot about the coat but didn't answer. Do you which brand it is?

Louise and Ryan have been suspiciously quiet again. Have they buggered off out of London?
I noticed that. Please, not again! You'd have to be pretty vile to go anywhere at the moment. Maldives anyone? 😉

• Haha
I hope to god they are quiet because they’ve just been slapped with a massive fine or going to Devon for Christmas. Fingers bleeping crossed

No just wishful thinking!!
Ah yes, I get it! I misread your post. Wishful thinking over here too. 😁

Ryan has been on instagram a fair bit today - but nothing from her.
I think men always look ridiculous when they do that hand in pockety, posey pose. :)
Louise ostentatiously photographed in front of a telephone box. Screams "I'm in London!" Some one said the coat is old so...?? 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I need to vent on her latest “look how cute I am” post
1. She loves herself so much, she just had to post multiple photos of the same pose. It’s not even an ad.. why not just post one photo?We get it, your pretty and skinny and rich!

2. What do all the photos of yourself have to do with your caption regarding food and staying positive? Just be real... post a silly photo of yourself food shopping like a real person....without makeup! She probably isn’t really even going food shopping... because she just wasted hrs taking all these photos.

3.I wonder why they haven’t acknowledged the Devon situation? I wonder if their PR people have advised them to ignore it? It’s so odd.

4. Should I just unfollow her!? Haha

1. She loves herself so much, she just had to post multiple photos of the same pose. It’s not even an ad.. why not just post one photo?We get it, your pretty and skinny and rich!

2. What do all the photos of yourself have to do with your caption regarding food and staying positive? Just be real... post a silly photo of yourself food shopping like a real person....without makeup! She probably isn’t really even going food shopping... because she just wasted hrs taking all these photos.

3.I wonder why they haven’t acknowledged the Devon situation? I wonder if their PR people have advised them to ignore it? It’s so odd.

Straight unfollow she is an absolute alien

She was asked a lot about the coat but didn't answer. Do you which brand it is?
Yeah this is the coat

4. YES!

And that's about the 10th different coat I've seen her wearing this winter alone. The over-consumption is gross.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.