Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blahblah1987

Exactly this. My sister has just spent almost 4 weeks on a ventilator in hospital, sedated, not conscious, and sadly we had to switch her machines off on Friday, but we were asked to leave for a few minutes regularly to allow the nurses to turn and move her.

TT really needs to read up on facts before trying to spout her lies as gospel. She's a narcissistic attention seeking witch
---

There's absolutely zero consistency in anything she says.
So sorry to hear about your sister 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Hannahc546

VIP Member
Not really no. If my son gets given toys and presents we tend to make use of them and play with them, not bury them in the bottom of a toy box only to be dug out in desperation.
She was talking about the projector and white noise machine a while ago 🙄

I have to say this because it's bothering me...I'm a dog person, let the dog on my sofa but putting the sofa cushions in the actual dog bed is just a step too far for me...(I'm assuming that's the dog bed)

JulesWake

VIP Member
dont forget how teeny tiny they both are!
---
If I just can take a minute. How fucking unreal is this woman. She's getting worse. She is sat there in her morning self, getting ready. And she's absolutely computerised! If I watch her focusing on this jaw bone part it can literally be like I'm watching an ai bot cgi image. It's so bloody fake. It's not even pretending to attempt real now.
She legit looks bat shit crazy. Those eyes.

Tookster

Chatty Member
Most people would say ‘it’s so hot’. I bet he’s hoping for DMs saying how hot he is. 🤢🤢

I actually despise him.
All that money (they didn’t spend) on the house, I’m surprise they didn’t get air con fitted

katesbess

VIP Member
If he’s climbing out his cot which isn’t unexpected due to his age, surely a cot bed/bed with a stair gate is sensible. If he’s wandering around in the night he could fall down the stairs.
wtf is brian doing. how has he got more cringe. its his "captured myself asleep" type of post again. and whats worse is does this mean he made his son do this routine as a peformance or re do action shot. because again, hes not on candid camera just filming this stuff. its not a caught on the nanny cam authentic shot. this is him having to be there at 4:30 ready to film, pointing his cam at the exact moment to his very awake looking child walking in like that. so hes either made him do a made up performance. or hes made him do it again so he can capture it.
---
Trying on engagement ring replacements is basically trying on a new man Louise
at this point she's just coercing him to the alter isn't she? she's making it pretty bloody obvious to everyone what she wants. that's a disgusting amount of unsubtle hinting, to all her followers and everyone that knows them. i dare say the bridal wear dress was intentional too.
---
I think that’s what pisses a lot of people off. No one cares about the body and size of these influencers, it’s the constant posting of completely filtered and altered pictures of themselves that is the issue.
exactly this.

katesbess

VIP Member
Anyone else picturing Steven Spielberg Brian sitting in bed right now doing his award winning movie roundup of his "work trip"

katesbess

VIP Member
OMFG she can’t even watch SATC without having an existential crisis about being who she used to be. So DRAINING.
Can def see why she identifies with Carrie Bradshaw though. Vacuous, selfish, happy to take other people’s money and gifts, never listens to her friend’s problems properly as it’s all about her…

Oh and calls herself an author after typing out a load of shit at the computer.
dont forget how teeny tiny they both are!
---
If I just can take a minute. How fucking unreal is this woman. She's getting worse. She is sat there in her morning self, getting ready. And she's absolutely computerised! If I watch her focusing on this jaw bone part it can literally be like I'm watching an ai bot cgi image. It's so bloody fake. It's not even pretending to attempt real now.

Attachments

Last edited:

katesbess

VIP Member
She needs to change her handle to Louise@AI.
It doesn't even look like a human face anymore. The shape, the proportion, the nose, the texture and those teeth and eyes. The difference! She will start flickering at the edges soon in bad weather.
---
This is you at 5.15 AM when the alarm went off, is it?
BAE caught me napping, did they? Or arm just out of shot?
Who took the picture, dickhead!
View attachment 3033432
Love it when they act like they're in their own reality show. 🤡
Oh poor Brian. Has he been caught out by Louise's positioning of the Ring doorbell 🤭
---
Soto Gardens is a joke...could Ryan not manage to pot up a few ferns without assistance. Though he was getting an ice bath for that space? Noone sent him a freebie yet bless him
Haha exactly what I new he was posting about the ice bath for! These twats spending (being gifted) £600 for a bath of cold water! Cannot wait for this trend to die. It literally just quickly changes the size of your blood capillaries hence waking you up and putting your body in flight fight alert mode(careful loopy) it's not some magic key, cure or Elixa of life. It's simple body biology in reaction to zero degree water.
---
How pissed off did angry bear look when Leo ran away from him!
Screenshot_20240704_124056_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

Liverbird2003

VIP Member
Exactly this. My sister has just spent almost 4 weeks on a ventilator in hospital, sedated, not conscious, and sadly we had to switch her machines off on Friday, but we were asked to leave for a few minutes regularly to allow the nurses to turn and move her.

TT really needs to read up on facts before trying to spout her lies as gospel. She's a narcissistic attention seeking witch
---

There's absolutely zero consistency in anything she says.
Oh I'm so sorry, I cannot imagine your heartbreak.

• Heart

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
Guys, you're both muscular and run a sports brand. Stop buffing your metaphorical medals (and yours is definitely SILVER, Brian) and get a grip.
Embarrassed for you. 😊

To be fair to Louise, I thought her description of having PTSD was quite good. The unrelenting nature of it and the range of symptoms plus that absolute terror that you're going to die.