Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flossie2

VIP Member
Jo Malone and Laithwaites Wine when she doesn’t drink and he had 3 beers the other day which just about finished him off. What a waste.

Reactions: 6

Housewife34

I don't get the nursery stuff? Like before when they were told they had to drop a day/half day? And now he can only be in a half day for those 2 days and not full days? How does this happen 😅 I've never had nursery change days/amount of time.
They take Leo in the hope that a kid who is booked to be in that session is off sick or whatever and there will be room for him to stay?

• Wow
  • Sad

Hannahc546

VIP Member
WHY does Thule keep gifting them stuff?? How many additional pushchairs does Bryan’s advertising shift? They have SO MUCH STUFF, the overconsumption is disgusting.

Oh and Soto gardens as well. FFS. The difference they could make to a primary school or nursery or nursing home but no, give it to the grifters.
Soto Gardens is a joke...could Ryan not manage to pot up a few ferns without assistance. Though he was getting an ice bath for that space? Noone sent him a freebie yet bless him

• Haha
Is she away on a hendo? I cba putting the sound on her video but assuming she is then theres2 things I love about her taxi video:
1. She's worn a white lace dress to a hendo, she is def going try upstage the bride!
2. Everyone in the taxi looks thoroughly pissed off and bored with her filming already, infact it doesn't look like anyone can be bothered interacting with her at the cooking thing either. I like these women!

martineznoze

Bloody hell. This is Bryan’s look at Leo when he was obviously not playing ball in a MICHELIN STARRED RESTAURANT. He looks like he despises him. I haven’t included the full pic but you can see Leo’s face on Loopy’s Instagram and it’s sad.

Take him to the park and then for a Happy Meal you absolute pair of tossers. Ryan is also dressed like a trucker who has fallen on hard times so he has business going anywhere fancy anyway.
What a cunt
Poor Leo
I would be embarrassed to post that. They are so selfish

Reactions: 5

Bluemoon676

Chatty Member
I don't get the nursery stuff? Like before when they were told they had to drop a day/half day? And now he can only be in a half day for those 2 days and not full days? How does this happen 😅 I've never had nursery change days/amount of time.

allybongo

Chatty Member
How long until Chin-Diesel posts a video with Slumdog Millionaire’s Jai-Ho in the background?

The basic weasel featured fuck, I hope someone blasts him into space so we don’t have to see his smug gap year Chindia face anymore. To Chinfinity, and beyond. 🚀
Stop. Am deceased ☠ ⚰

• Haha
I guess now the book is soon to become last month’s news and with Sam and Zara making the rag headlines she’s having to start ailing in some way to get back in the limelight.

I don’t believe for a second sitting on the settee all day is triggering, she’s seriously fucked up but not in the way she’d like us to believe.
The thought she might have to get up off the sofa and do something is probably triggering.

• Haha

katesbess

VIP Member
Also I love the fact that they will read here soon and we will have Louise stomping a tantrum and a very very angry bear.🤭 we've outed their secret date content already
---
Ooh did they keep up with their Wednesday morning breakfast dates while I was gone?
No. Louise went with the girls. But still called it date day 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow