Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katesbess

VIP Member
Screaming!!
Because everyone takes a big fuck Off projector with them when they want to go off grid. What an absolute twat this guy is.
I can't with him! How does he not combust to dust with shame.
---
Oh no, babe it is incredibly unlike her! Brava to her renewed sense of confidence 👏

(I could have kept scrolling & circling but it got boring fast.)

View attachment 3006897
View attachment 3006898
View attachment 3006899
View attachment 3006900
View attachment 3006901
View attachment 3006902
Hahaha stop it stop it stop it this is brilliant.
---
The way Leo kept doing his eyes up to the camera on her last story. Heartbreaking. I wonder when that will change. Like others before him he'll go right into himself, or start over performing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Flossie2

VIP Member
I don’t even know who’s thread to comment on.
They actually think this is work. Lying through their teeth about using a detergent to get payed. Bleating on about family & kids & the struggle.

Ollie Locke.
Louise Thompson
Ashley James
Frankie Gaff ( really though better of her tbh)

No idea who the rest even were

• Heart

Hannahc546

VIP Member
On her face...I've had botox in the past for TMJ which has slimmed my jaw and made other areas look plumped BUT I'm assuming if she was having it as any kind of necessary medical treatment we would have heard all about how traumatic it is for her to live with yet another condition. Not defending the filters or fillers just I can't see how she thinks noone notices that it isn't her every day face!

lib36

Anyone else picturing Steven Spielberg Brian sitting in bed right now doing his award winning movie roundup of his "work trip"
He’ll be too busy picking up the dog poo littering the back yard in her stories yesterday!

• Sick
  • Haha

Tofino

VIP Member
Ooh did they keep up with their Wednesday morning breakfast dates while I was gone?

• Haha

soph30

VIP Member
I think a lot of people were disappointed by the book. The hype before it was published far outweighed any reviews, chat etc a week after it came out

Gemsquash22

I wonder who ended the contracts with Elizabeth Arden and Skin and Me? Maybe cos she never bothered to post about the actual products and just enjoyed the feeebie trips away. Thank god Ren has stepped in to fill the wages she’s lost!

• Haha

ylil

Heres a list of things he’s tried and can’t do…. Feel free to add to it 🤣
1. Draw
2. Surf
3. Skate board
4. Run
5. DIY
6. Cook
7. Run an online fitness site
8. Personal Trianer

Run his mensi or whatever it was group.

Bluemoon676

Chatty Member
dont forget how teeny tiny they both are!
---
If I just can take a minute. How fucking unreal is this woman. She's getting worse. She is sat there in her morning self, getting ready. And she's absolutely computerised! If I watch her focusing on this jaw bone part it can literally be like I'm watching an ai bot cgi image. It's so bloody fake. It's not even pretending to attempt real now.
Yes! That's all I could watch when she was talking. Didn't hear a word she said cause was too engrossed in the terrible filter 😅
---
Hahaha 😅 she's saying that people in shops etc recognise her from her voice and not her face 😆. She thinks it's because she has a really distinctive voice, and not the fact that she's filtered af online and looks nothing like that irl.

• Haha

JulesC

VIP Member
Hahaha just catching up after getting distracted by the Jay Slater and Becki Jones threads, have we reached peak Bryan? He really is a waste of space isn’t he? He really wants to be an alpha male and it’s just never going to happen 🤣🤣

Intothedark

VIP Member
Why is she not tagging Elizabeth Arden in any of her stories/posts when all the other girls are? Bit weird and ungrateful if EA paid for the trip... flights, accommodation, food, everything 🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s Louise Thompson. They’re lucky to have her don’t you know! 😂

• Haha

katesbess

VIP Member
they just do anything they want dont they? and its not with Leo, or to take him alongside. its fuck you child we wont change our lives for you. and thats so unrealistic and will be no doubt harmful for that poor boy in years to come. because nothing is with him in mind or dare i say putting him first.
i am ALL for adults with kids still doing their lives as they wish to when they can. you all hopefully get that you time or down time. if they can, as obviously lots of family situations don't allow for this. but they just seem to either resent him for what rhey cant do. or force him to. there is no child led play or living! he's their accessory and he better get in line.
children change things. and yeh sorry it is now about the child more often than not. but that is the wonder of them. and you want that. you aren't chained or revolted into a life of new hardship. its simply then next bit, the family bit. the joy you all get as doing that stuff together is what its all about. you know, family? and family dynamics all look different. but these two just dont like their own bloody child unless he is money or content or to big their egos up.
and they just dont do it. and it will hinder him. that child life is so important. its how they learn. how they become themselves and become part of you. but they just shove him aside or drag him along. and there is only "child" stuff when the place they go to happens to cater for them.
we all no why the had kids. but god why did they have kids?
and he will start to notice it. he will know exactly where he stands with them soon. if it hasn't already starting imprinting on him already.

but yarrr darlins at least the caviar was worth it.

• Sad

Hannahc546

VIP Member
Why does she do this insane timeline BS...that show was Sunday night.
And saying she has to post outfits from the last 2 weeks...Spain was 2 nights and Paris was 2 at best...who is she trying to impress?!

crabupatree

VIP Member
Also I love the fact that they will read here soon and we will have Louise stomping a tantrum and a very very angry bear.🤭 we've outed their secret date content already
---

No. Louise went with the girls. But still called it date day 🤔
and went on a Tuesday then reposted as her wednesday brunch

• Haha