Louise Thompson #37 Louise Made in Munchausens; Ryan Made in Chin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone free for a recap?
---
Bah I ballsed up the thread title. The second Thompson doesn’t need to be in there.

I should have left it to an expert 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Incoming, I’m planning on doing it this eve, just seeing if there’s any more My Chin and Me action from Kochi before it goes to press 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Incoming, I’m planning on doing it this eve, just seeing if there’s any more My Chin and Me action from Kochi before it goes to press 😆
I salute you brave soldier. Having to recap the last thread. Ouch. Get a cup of blood tea and biscuits, you're in for a ride having to go over all that trauma again!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone free for a recap?
---
Bah I ballsed up the thread title. The second Thompson doesn’t need to be in there.

I should have left it to an expert 😀
If you report it to the mods they will change it xx

Reactions: 3
This thread title is great but I swear most liked was ‘Louise Thompson never ending sob story ? 😭😂 sorry to be that person hah x

Reactions: 2
I’m really pleased the book/louise stuff has died down and we can go back to focussing on Ryan and his midlife crises.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Right, I needed a wine for this one.

The last thread HAD NO TITLE because we’d all had it up to here with loopy’s absolute bullshit which is obviously still ongoing with no sign of stopping. On the back of her being a self proclaimed birth warrior and literary force, she went to stand outside the houses of parliament in a grey cardie. She revealed the book was so called ‘lucky’ after she chewed a hapless taxi driver’s ear off about her trauma. He actually said ‘duck me’ in exasperation but she hears what she wants- and thus the title was born.

We’ve all shared some extracts from her book, which go along the lines of ‘the surgeon’s hands shook as though I was a shrapnel riddled soldier thrown into the mud of a field hospital in the Somme in 1914. Or it may as well have been, such was the fear in the staff’s eyes and hands as they hastily tried to stem the 16 litres of fluid that gushed forth from my severed uterine artery (Ryan later learnt after watching a particularly apt episode of Holby a few months later) never had they seen someone in this state after birthing a child, all were completely unprepared. I lay there bravely taking it all in, wide awake and staring at the blood splatter on the ceiling, as they had thoughtlessly not supplied me with a general anaesthetic. I thought briefly of the baby with a large head I’d apparently birthed, cocooned in the NICU totally unaware of my bloody sacrifice’

In other news Ryan still hasn’t produced the final animal in his little clip art book collection, the Highland Cow, and I know we are all disappointed about that, but you can’t say the man hasn’t been busy. Loopy has had him up and down the King’s Road planting her book in Waterstones front window, hosing the dog piss off the patio, pretending to camp on top of a van, proclaiming Leo was potty trained and proudly strutting to the Johnny with the Sunday Times, (he’s very much still in a piss-soaked baggy nappy in the days he’s not at nursery ) and has just filmed his chin eating crisps in Dubai airport. Oh, Sam did a charity football match at Chelsea but it means nothing because Louise used to mess about with the lads at football practice when they were kids, or something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Do we know how long he's away?
---
Oh duck the duck off. Aaargh why is everything she says so in depth narcissistic! So me me me I'm ill, here's why, here's how. All I need you all to no to make you realise it's all about meeeee.
This also looks suspiciously similar setup to her random kitchen dance with Leo video she shared earlier.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
---
Oh duck the duck off. Aaargh why is everything she says so in depth narcissistic! So me me me I'm ill, here's why, here's how. All I need you all to no to make you realise it's all about meeeee.
This also looks suspiciously similar setup to her random kitchen dance with Leo video she shared earlier.
What I would give to drop 7kg in a week! And knowing she was losing 2-5% muscle mass a week, how? She was bed bound and the only thing she did was constantly weigh herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He actually said ‘duck me’ in exasperation but she hears what she wants- and thus the title was born.
Your bleeping 👏 brilliant. I laughed so loud at this bit! 🤣
We are "lucky" to have you @JarvisCockerSpaniel
---
Not exactly the pro Ana filter you insist ypu are eh loopy.
Screenshot_20240612_134937_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240612_134825_Instagram.jpg

---
I'm going to share this again on our new thread. Because I think in a cost of living crisis we all need this bloody big laugh. And to be grateful that at least we aren't this bloke.
Screenshot_20240612_090810_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Let's not forget Bri also pretended he had bought TT flowers but they were actually flowers gifted to TT by a brand. What. A. Guy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
---
Is Leo ever not in a baggy ass nappy. Maybe spend less time filming yourself doing weights and meet your kids basic needs loopy.

Reactions: 16
Bravo 👏👏👏
Love how you've summed up all her Instagram posts in one hilarious post...take note Louise 🤭🤣
Right, I needed a wine for this one.

The last thread HAD NO TITLE because we’d all had it up to here with loopy’s absolute bullshit which is obviously still ongoing with no sign of stopping. On the back of her being a self proclaimed birth warrior and literary force, she went to stand outside the houses of parliament in a grey cardie. She revealed the book was so called ‘lucky’ after she chewed a hapless taxi driver’s ear off about her trauma. He actually said ‘duck me’ in exasperation but she hears what she wants- and thus the title was born.

We’ve all shared some extracts from her book, which go along the lines of ‘the surgeon’s hands shook as though I was a shrapnel riddled soldier thrown into the mud of a field hospital in the Somme in 1914. Or it may as well have been, such was the fear in the staff’s eyes and hands as they hastily tried to stem the 16 litres of fluid that gushed forth from my severed uterine artery (Ryan later learnt after watching a particularly apt episode of Holby a few months later) never had they seen someone in this state after birthing a child, all were completely unprepared. I lay there bravely taking it all in, wide awake and staring at the blood splatter on the ceiling, as they had thoughtlessly not supplied me with a general anaesthetic. I thought briefly of the baby with a large head I’d apparently birthed, cocooned in the NICU totally unaware of my bloody sacrifice’

In other news Ryan still hasn’t produced the final animal in his little clip art book collection, the Highland Cow, and I know we are all disappointed about that, but you can’t say the man hasn’t been busy. Loopy has had him up and down the King’s Road planting her book in Waterstones front window, hosing the dog piss off the patio, pretending to camp on top of a van, proclaiming Leo was potty trained and proudly strutting to the Johnny with the Sunday Times, (he’s very much still in a piss-soaked baggy nappy in the days he’s not at nursery ) and has just filmed his chin eating crisps in Dubai airport. Oh, Sam did a charity football match at Chelsea but it means nothing because Louise used to mess about with the lads at football practice when they were kids, or something.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh yeah and Loops ‘didn’t want a fuss’ and ‘didn’t even tell Ryan’ about her book coming out but had a big duck off family celebration, a massive cake, forty bunches of flowers, organised her own photo shoot, went on Lorraine and a bunch of podcasts, had three brunches in honour of, sat at the publishing house for five hours signing copies and eating a wanky lunch and promoted the bloody thing 10x a day on insta. Oh and she’s never out of the Waterstones on the king’s road marvelling that they’ve not got a single copy in because everyone must have rushed out to buy it before she got there 🤔😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
The nappies are just getting bigger, saggier and pissier. They are swinging to his ankles. It is because they can't get any begged pampers.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Oh yeah and Loops ‘didn’t want a fuss’ and ‘didn’t even tell Ryan’ about her book coming out but had a big duck off family celebration, a massive cake, forty bunches of flowers, organised her own photo shoot, went on Lorraine and a bunch of podcasts, had three brunches in honour of, sat at the publishing house for five hours signing copies and eating a wanky lunch and promoted the bloody thing 10x a day on insta. Oh and she’s never out of the Waterstones on the king’s road marvelling that they’ve not got a single copy in because everyone must have rushed out to buy it before she got there 🤔😂
Don’t forget the dozens of people (allegedly) stopping her in the street to congratulate her on her literary masterpiece / ask about mini burnt pancakes. Poor woman can barely nip to the corner shop for a pint of milk without half of Fulham tagging along for a fawning chat.

• Haha
Reactions: 33