Louise Thompson #30 Brian’s landlord

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t TT have a C-Section? Where’s her scar?
Oh I think it’s probably super low down. Mine is, the scar is far lower down than you might think. You wouldn’t see it in a bikini.

(actually I have no idea as I’ve no plans to wear a bikini but I don’t *think* I can see it in my knickers, should I ever be vain enough lift the carb layer out of the way, prance about in front of a mirror and gurn at myself 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she have so many surnames??
I think despite her and Sam’s multiple de Simmy / de Courcy weird posh middle name stuff, their surname actually is just plain old “Thompson”. Because Rosie Fortescue shared that school lacrosse team photo on her stories of her and Louise when they were about 12 (I think it was posted back on one of the previous tattle threads?) and I remember noting her full name was just listed as “Louise Thompson” there

Reactions: 3
Imagine carrying a facade on for over 2 years to sell your trauma for a book deal only for the book to horrendously flop😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine carrying a facade on for over 2 years to sell your trauma for a book deal only for the book to horrendously flop😂😂😂😂
She should have just done a lovely glossy interview in YOU magazine for the Daily Mail when it had recently happened and had done with it. I suggested that at the time 😆 she didn’t need, or is qualified in any way, to write the thing herself. And it’s so long after now that no one really cares. There’s people dying in Gaza and using bits of tent to give birth on ffs, having c-secs with little or no anaesthetic. And there she is launching her whinge-fest tome (that resulted in a perfectly healthy baby and her making a full physical recovery) from a bleeping luxury free holiday in the Caribbean for crying out loud. You couldn’t make it up.

Reactions: 31
she's dragged this storyline out for so long people aren't interested enough to pay £20 to read her long winded chapter explaining something that could easily be summed up in 2 paragraphs 1 saying what happened and 2nd sating how she felt about it.

even the long rambling triple post captions are boring and half the time not even her own words just other peoples slightly altered to try fit her narrative

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.