Louise Thompson #30 Brian’s landlord

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't be surprised if the 'private stuff' is something she'll be monetising through an ad upon her return (or indeed when she decides to let on she's returned).

Reactions: 4
I’ve just revisited the comments on her latest post. It’s astonishing how many people are defending her posting nude pictures. It’s absolutely mind boggling. What planet do these people live on? How is it even remotely acceptable?

Reactions: 6
I’ve just revisited the comments on her latest post. It’s astonishing how many people are defending her posting nude pictures. It’s absolutely mind boggling. What planet do these people live on? How is it even remotely acceptable?
its reassuring on this occasion that the comments with the most likes are the ones pointing out it’s wrong, and those defending her have barely any likes this time. I don’t know how anyone can justify it. Basically saying ‘mind your own business’. Is this what they would be like in real life with safeguarding concerns? I really wish social media law for children would catch up. Parents like louise are offering their children up on a plate to these vile men. Pic 5 in particular is just horrific with his facial expression. And someone in the comments said pic 5 was their favourite one!

It will be interesting to see if she loses many followers tomorrow.
---
I remember Gemma Atkinson and Gorka received some backlash for semi naked beach photos of Mia. They got very defensive about it. What is it with influencers? It’s like to be an influencer you need to be so narcissistic that you literally don’t care about your own child’s safety as much as you do likes and engagement.
---
Release date has been pushed back to April!

2FA96DC2-4928-41D8-BB55-9929F96A01D2.jpeg

---
New thread

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.