Louise Thompson #19 The curious incident of the unlucky tshirt, the fire pit and a bowl of rice krispies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look at that! No mention of live turtle sessions yet…

(Sorry video is grainy but I had to compress a 22mb to below 10mb)
View attachment 2019036
She says "yesterday something happened, I dont know what it was but it triggered me", Ryan deleted all his stories yesterday saying "life isnt always about Louise and Leo". coincidental?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She says "yesterday something happened, I dont know what it was but it triggered me", Ryan deleted all his stories yesterday saying "life isnt always about Louise and Leo". coincidental?!
yes cross my mind if they had a row!! Wouldn’t be the first time we have seen them do stuff like this.

Reactions: 11
Oh look at that! No mention of live turtle sessions yet…

(Sorry video is grainy but I had to compress a 22mb to below 10mb)
View attachment 2019036
Haven't watched it just read it but hate how she focuses on "doing so well" then something triggering it and she has a set back, it's been what 16 months. Any therapist will tell you you won't be "cured" you just have to learn to live a new normal! You can't live your life focusing on bad days setting you back. You'll have good days and bad days and actually that is just general life.

ETA of course living with depression /other illnesses I know bad days can be BAD and it's hard to get through and you forget there are good days - which isn't how she's coming across on social media at all!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Haven't watched it just read it but hate how she focuses on "doing so well" then something triggering it and she has a set back, it's been what 16 months. Any therapist will tell you you won't be "cured" you just have to learn to live a new normal! You can't live your life focusing on bad days setting you back. You'll have good days and bad days and actually that is just general life.
Yep and it’s actually really normal to be upset after a therapy session too, it can weigh heavy.
Last thing I would think of is to film a video for bloody TikTok.
She wasn’t so traumatised to forget that evening is the best time to post for engagement either. She could have posted straight after she filmed but no! So contrived.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yep and it’s actually really normal to be upset after a therapy session too, it can weigh heavy.
Last thing I would think of is to film a video for bloody TikTok.
She wasn’t so traumatised to forget that evening is the best time to post for engagement either. She could have posted straight after she filmed but no! So contrived.
Just started watching it and thought that too! Filmed right after therapy, of course when emotions are high. Then posts later.

Reactions: 6
Not too traumatised to get her nails done though! That poor bloody woman having to listen to Louise snivelling while she's doing her nails. She says it a lady shes never met before, hmm I wonder if shes scared all the other nail technicians away 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh wow love how quickly she recovers from being emotional about a flashback because she's getting her nails done in 10 minutes 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone remember when she got her nails done last year and the nail tech was so shocked at how traumatised she was she gave her her nails for FREE. Just so so rare and traumatised and tiny.

• Haha
Not too traumatised to get her nails done though! That poor bloody woman having to listen to Louise snivelling while she's doing her nails. She says it a lady shes never met before, hmm I wonder if shes scared all the other nail technicians away 😆
Or they got fed up of her only wanting freebies and told her she had to pay!

Reactions: 7
Good lord. Ryan uses so many words but actually says so little. I had to skip his boring monologues because they're so dreary. I wonder how someone can lack so much charisma.

and his chin is fuckin massive

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I noticed in the back of her stories the other day there was a mind folder on the chair. I wonder if they're teaming up with her to talk mental health. Would be a joke if so.

Reactions: 2
Ryan is/was working with mind recently so it may be his, unless she's getting on the bandwagon too.

Reactions: 4
Her latest stories of those flowers is a joke. What a lovely company for sending me such a HUGE bunch of flowers!!! But am I duck going to mention the name of it again to give you some more free advertising 😂😂

• Haha
Probably from Turtle Method
---
Louise has been tagged in a post about fox fur (second pic)

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
What has she done!! She’s ruined them splitting them up! That vase looks so dull and it comes across really ungrateful when a florist has made the bouquet and someone bought them as a gift. They were stunning before.

4B6D376A-A173-4AC4-919B-84BF3F36D07A.jpeg
AE5A56EA-F46F-440A-9B12-E0847293A037.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
New thread title: She can’t even afford to buy herself flowers, and Ryan wants to take himself dancing alone.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.