Louise Thompson #18 Louise says she sick, but not according to Tattle MI6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to reply to question at end of the last thread re art line in uterine bleed - can’t see a scenario where a bleed would be so catastrophic she would require an art line (and therefore hdu/itu care) meaning she would have had surgery, would have required blood/blood product transfusion, would have been monitored to ensure it’s stopped and didn’t require further surgery, that she wasn’t dizzy etc after huge blood loss, and still been home within 4 days. Can’t make the art line tie in to the length of stay at all tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Recap -
The last thread was wild!

Ryan revealed they were going on holiday and had bought them both new havianas.

Louise revealed they were going to the Caribbean to stay with friends.

Louise revealed on TikTok she had done a pilot for a podcast and the big ✨reveal✨is coming.

Louise also revealed that Ryan told her she shouldn’t post because people have been messaging him to say she is stuck in the last and faking. She was heartbroken.

Louise then posted all about juggling a career and looking after a child which is rather astounding given she has no career and doesn’t look after her child.

There was then a long weekend of silence from both of them until Louise posted she nearly died (again), was in hospital but kept quiet about what for, cancelled their trip to St Lucia and then posted a flurry of helpful tips and advice for long stays in hopsital, not that anyone needs it because as she says, it only ever happens to her. She managed to find the energy to squeeze in an #ad too.

Tattlers became MI6 when a lot of pictures didn’t add up with her words and managed to narrow down what ward she was on.

Ryan then posted what was wrong (haemorrhage) and she had been there for 4 days so was already home before she even posted about being in hospital. Louise still continued to post like she was still in hospital and even showed us her hospital skincare routine.

Poor Leo is nowhere to be seen but Ryan did say he has impetigo

Ryan is tired. So are we Ryan, so are we!

have I missed anything?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
These threads are so fast paced these days! The last one flew by.
Imagine she calls an ambulance now everytime she has a period 🙈

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Recap -

Louise revealed on TikTok she had done a pilot for a podcast and the big ✨reveal✨is coming.

Louise also revealed that Ryan told her she shouldn’t post because people have been messaging him to say she is stuck in the last and faking. She was heartbroken.

Louise then posted all about juggling a career and looking after a child which is rather astounding given she has no career and doesn’t look after her child.

There was then a long weekend of silence from both of them until Louise posted she nearly died (again), was in hospital but kept quiet about what for, cancelled their trip to St Lucia and then posted a flurry of helpful tips and advice for long stays in hopsital, not that anyone needs it because as she says, it only ever happens to her. She managed to find the energy to squeeze in an #ad too.

Tattlers became MI6 when a lot of pictures didn’t add up with her words and managed to narrow down what ward she was on.

Ryan then posted what was wrong (haemorrhage) and she had been there for 4 days so was already home before she even posted about being in hospital. Louise still continued to post like she was still in hospital and even showed us her hospital skincare routine.

Ryan is tired. So are we Ryan, so are we!😆

have I missed anything?
I am dying that this started with new havianas

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Just to reply to question at end of the last thread re art line in uterine bleed - can’t see a scenario where a bleed would be so catastrophic she would require an art line (and therefore hdu/itu care) meaning she would have had surgery, would have required blood/blood product transfusion, would have been monitored to ensure it’s stopped and didn’t require further surgery, that she wasn’t dizzy etc after huge blood loss, and still been home within 4 days. Can’t make the art line tie in to the length of stay at all tbh.
Love this thank you! I don’t know enough about blood loss ect to say definetly! But was super suspicious regarding the art line and getting home in 4 days - nah, just doesnt seem right! My money is on heavy bleeding and monitoring over the weekend because its the weekend and her history/potential complaint so they are weary.
Maybe im banana’s - i wouldnt put it past her to use fake blood. Maybe ive taken it too far lol and it would be super obvious to professionals and im talking garbage

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Still catching up. I read a post yesterday where someone said ‘Snap, Crackle and…’ but I’ve forgotten what the last part was. 🤦‍♀️ I just know I laughed my arse off. Can anyone remind me what the full sentence was again? And if we could nominate it for the next thread title?

This was me! Snap, crackle, you’re nuts. I did put it as a thread suggestion but the above got more likes. Loony Louise gave us a lot of content in the last couple of days!

Reactions: 14
Oh come on @Tofino you forgot to mention they now have date nights where they eat microwave meals and rearrange the kitchen (link to Amazon affiliate links for anyone who also wants a house fire)...Louise has also publicly declared her support for renting a womb because that's apparently a rich person birth right and poor Ryan's little man hasn't seen any action in a while and everybody knows!
---

I was just thinking I needed a new series to get in to but Louise is giving call the midwife meets You meets White Lotus all in one

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Recap -

Ryan is tired. So are we Ryan, so are we!

have I missed anything?
Perfect!!

Reactions: 4
My source is on a 14 hour shift with emergency patients today so I can’t get his expert witness testimony (LOL) but from my less impressive medical knowledge (and I have over ten years worth), what the most recent posters have been saying is correct - you can definitely haemorrhage so badly that you need an arterial line. You would NOT have an arterial line on a normal ward such as a gynae ward. And it is extremely unlikely you would be fit for discharge on the next normal working day (Monday).
---

My source is on a 14 hour shift with emergency patients today so I can’t get his expert witness testimony (LOL) but from my less impressive medical knowledge (and I have over ten years worth), what the most recent posters have been saying is correct - you can definitely haemorrhage so badly that you need an arterial line. You would NOT have an arterial line on a normal ward such as a gynae ward. And it is extremely unlikely you would be fit for discharge on the next normal working day (Monday).
ETA - when I say source I don’t mean someone who personally knows any info about Louise. He’s never worked in London

Reactions: 14
Still catching up. I read a post yesterday where someone said ‘Snap, Crackle and…’ but I’ve forgotten what the last part was. 🤦‍♀️ I just know I laughed my arse off. Can anyone remind me what the full sentence was again? And if we could nominate it for the next thread title?

This was me! Snap, crackle, you’re nuts. I did put it as a thread suggestion but the above got more likes. Loony Louise gave us a lot of content in the last couple of days!
Me too, it made me cackle !

Reactions: 4
@Fillyjonk sorry i couldnt reply in the last post - i didnt explain that very well. What i meant was .. was she bleeding heavily but used that for the initial thing pre-empting going to a and e. Dunno maybe my brain has made this too messed up! Doctors and nurses would know I think? Im a nurse and would like to think Id know. Just meant for like Ryan’s sake and stuff.
Im also dubious about if she was even on drips ect and her bloods may have come back fine, who knows! Especially if she is using old photos. The frustrating bit for me is - she will literally never address any of this really but has made a story highlight on her page which is 😳
---

I miss Ryan, I'm desperate to see what he's cooked them all for dinner tonight.
Sudden craving for fajita’s

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry… what is the difference between a haemorrhage and a heavy period. Or is that what we’re referring to our monthly’s as now in the thompson household?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry… what is the difference between a haemorrhage and a heavy period. Or is that what we’re referring to our monthly’s as now in the thompson household?
Whatever the answer is, I can condifently say Louise has it worse than the rest of us

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Imagine preferring pretending to be sick in a hospital over going on holiday to the Caribbean though. I still can’t get over the last 24 hours 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What I find odd is how louise "haemorrhaged" at home but never got the opportunity for a selfie with a blood transfusion. I know when I have a patient who has haemorraged, they only require a transfusion if their haemoglobin is below a certain level, so I guess louise didn't lose too much blood as I'm certain she would've LOVED a selfie with a bag of blood hung up. People use the word haemorrhage inaccurately, and I can imagine Ryan / Louise seeing any blood loss as a haemorrhage tbh. Of course, she could've lost a bit of blood in the toilet which makes it look worse when mixed with toilet water etc, but I somehow doubt she lost enough for a transfusion.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.