Louise Thompson #17 TikTok lies, Ryan begged new eyes, 4 times nearly dead, definitely not right in the head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @JarvisCockerSpaniel for the winning thread title (had to abbreviate slightly to fit). Lots of good thread suggestions near the end of the thread too, I'm sure some will still be relevant for the next one.

Louise is now on TikTok @Louiseisgettingbetter !
Just the format for her lengthy rambles.

She had an operation, sorry procedure, to sort her Asherman's. Trauma Tuesday still going strong!

Ryan is giving us lots of entertainment (who knew? Didn't see that one coming!) with his 'cooking' skills and general daily posts.

Please feel free to add your own recaps 😊

Reactions: 13
I mean she does have enough hours in the day so it wouldn't surprise me 😂 but I don't think it is (shadow on the floor in front).

Reactions: 2
It's amazing how she makes these miraculous Lazarus like recoveries. Didn't she claim just a few days ago: 'Now I can't even cross my legs without agonising pain. I can feel exercise in my heart, lungs, legs, even my eyeballs are red and throbbing at the end of every day. i get numbness and terrible pins and needles."

So she heads down to the gym, because she's already landed her Trauma Tuesday story this week #Louiseisfullofshit

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's amazing how she makes these miraculous Lazarus like recoveries. Didn't she claim just a few days ago: 'Now I can't even cross my legs without agonising pain. I can feel exercise in my heart, lungs, legs, even my eyeballs are red and throbbing at the end of every day. i get numbness and terrible pins and needles."

So she heads down to the gym, because she's already landed her Trauma Tuesday story this week #Louiseisfullofshit
She always goes hard on the ads as soon as trauma Tuesday post hits the Mail. How many pocket sport posts today?!

Reactions: 13
An even bigger loss again yesterday.

View attachment 1906853
Nice to see people are sick enough of her tit to unfollow. It’s been ages since she’s been on tv as well so her relevance is decreasing more and more each day I’d say. There’s enough depressing things going on in the world, people don’t want to watch a privileged thick twit moan about imaginary illnesses.

Could you check Sam’s numbers too? Assume there’s an increase at the moment as he’s really on the up. Tee hee.

Reactions: 11
Egg and cheese bagel, jabs fork into eggs in her usual heavy handed fashion and qu’elle surprise, she’s overcooked them 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Nice to see people are sick enough of her tit to unfollow. It’s been ages since she’s been on tv as well so her relevance is decreasing more and more each day I’d say. There’s enough depressing things going on in the world, people don’t want to watch a privileged thick twit moan about imaginary illnesses.

Could you check Sam’s numbers too? Assume there’s an increase at the moment as he’s really on the up. Tee hee.
An increase of nearly 15,000 in the last 30 days
8C7FF2F3-2FB6-416C-B2B1-1B1DFFCC38FB.jpeg

Zara has gained as many as Louise has lost 🤣
6374F3FE-3781-4662-ACE9-03A987D56C73.jpeg

Turtle Method and Pocket Sport continue to lose followers and both have an engagement rate of 0.04% 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Louise saying she has been conditioned to be very independent is the most hilarious thing I've ever heard.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Her grid is so ... apricot. Like the ugly closet doors in her bedroom. Such a revolting colour (no offence to anyone who had their bridesmaids wear it 🤢)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Living in a house her mum and dad bought her and getting by in life by begging for freebies.....yep thats some next level independence. Round of applause for tiny tears
Screenshot_20230124-165032_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
@JarvisCockerSpaniel the mods had to edit your title as we had too many letters! Sorry guys 😔 but this is the one;

Might film myself crying whilst sat cross legged on the floor in pennance, it is Trauma Tuesday after all...

Screenshot_20230124_133709_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.