Louise Thompson #15 #LouiseLikes, Ryan bikes.. But who's looking after the poor little tyke?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Larahk for most liked title.

Although I think the most liked post of the last thread 777also needs a special mention. Even if it was a title it would never be allowed 🤣

2B4B3373-45B8-4DCF-916A-B68B439FC5C5.jpeg

Old thread:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
To pick up where we left off…who rates themselves out of 10 anyway 😭

She likes to show off her life because she feels like a failure compared to the other MIC cast. She clings onto things which she can feel smug about (being a size XXXXXXS 🙄 or whatever she is) but in reality no one is jealous of her or wants what she has. Fair play to the likes of Zara who seem to have actually put in some amount of effort to get the level of success they have (although debatable as I’m still not convinced that being an influencer is a long term career path).

Reactions: 25
Anyone publicly rating themselves out of 10, myself included, would do a lower rating than what you genuinely think so you don’t look like a massive big headed twit. I think I’m a 6/10 with a lot of make up so would say I’m a 5 for example 🤣 She obviously thinks she’s absolutely gorgeous

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone publicly rating themselves out of 10, myself included, would do a lower rating than what you genuinely think so you don’t look like a massive big headed twit. I think I’m a 6/10 with a lot of make up so would say I’m a 5 for example 🤣 She obviously thinks she’s absolutely gorgeous
But presumably only from a very specific, neck breaking angle.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So I just don't believe her. Maybe that's because she has form for exaggerating and lying but
1. Her latest diagnosis is just vague and cover all enough to allow her attention without any specific medical issues
2. The medical issues she speaks of simply don't exist. The things she says she struggles with she is seen doing in every other post and these aren't things you just power through.
3. Her entire focus is always on the negative... Never the solution, which in this case is relatively straightforward
4. All of the above are classic type B traits

And 5. She opens by saying, I haven't told you much about it... Its all she bleeping talks about. She is very unaware of her behaviour and does need legitimate help but not for a physical illness

Also cannot stress enough how much I did not need to see a crotch shot

Reactions: 24
I think alot of people, having seen that story will google what drug induced lupus is and see that its pretty straight forward to treat by just figuring out her meds and then realise what a bleeping drama queen she is. She's behaving like she's been given a death sentence.
First thing I thought when I saw her holey socks were that she's after some gifted ones 😂

Reactions: 19
Well done to @Larahk for most liked title.

Although I think the most liked post of the last thread 777also needs a special mention. Even if it was a title it would never be allowed 🤣

View attachment 1804779

Old thread:

Oh wow 🤣 as essentially a lurker I feel so honoured. I would enjoy this even more if I wasn’t being utterly savaged by the worst cold/sniffles known to man. If you imagine the worst cold known to man and then times it by millions and squillions, you still wouldn’t come close to how awful I feel 😓 obvs taken to my bed for three days, only getting up for the essentials such as intermittent facials, massages, acupuncture/botox, eating grey chicken breasts and swanning about in Victorian curtains. But otherwise I’m truly at deaths door 😓Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It all seems to be part of her poor me, buy my leggings routine.

Reminds me of when she checked into hospital and then started posting affiliate links.

It's all rather bizarre.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Her joints are only excruciatingly MEGA sore when she crosses her legs guys.... doing a squat in too small leggings to shill her tit product is totally painless.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Either those Pocket leggings give you awful camel toe or they’re too small for her- either way she should know how they move and cling isn’t flattering on film unless she doesn’t wear them herself? :)

• Sad
Reactions: 9
"Waaaah, I am committed to wearing this free skirt to this free lunch. I have the worst life ever. No one has it as hard as meeeeee."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
- Louise is still bewildered at not being given a dramatic Dr House style diagnosis, where he sweeps in to a private consulting room as she reclines on a plush sofa looking wan, fixes her with a knowing look and announces ‘lupus. BIG TIME’ then produces a flip chart that he’s made of how all her symptoms make sense, like being scared of cupboards and flipping out over a carrot.

- despite Louise apparently being at death’s door with every HORRENDOUS cold, she’s been an absolute trooper, attending all her beauty appointments and weird treatments. One was a breathing session that made her sob in the bath for two hours straight afterwards, Louise absolutely loved it, because crying is one of her favourite things to do, and the bathroom has the best acoustics.

- on Saturday she managed to go ice shaking in fox fur and eat crepes and a burger incase she woke up dead. She didn’t, but lives in hope, seemingly oblivious to the fact that you can’t really revel in sympathy and attention if you are actually dead.

-she went to a nice dinner with some friends looking like a hobo in a bobbly sludge ensemble, which shows how much effort Louise puts into things where the focus or camera might not be on her. She’s still wearing those clothes now, but tonight has made a special exception and borrowed a skirt from Widow Twankee’s dressing up box. As we know she gets a lot of dresses from there so you could say she’s branching out. Turns out this was exactly the right thing to wear as there was a panto curtain call when everyone finished taking photos of their food. Louise had to quickly screw her eyes shut so we couldn’t see that they are much smaller without FaceTune.

-she’s done some cooking but is mostly sticking to lumps of chicken and no vegetables. As we know, cooking is one of Louise’s passions, but everything looks like the varnished display food in the banquet hall at Hampton Court Palace, and that is not a compliment as it’s been on display since the early seventies.

- how could we not mention Leo? Quite easily really, the poor lad hasn’t been up to much. Ryan would rather eat Doritos in the car than pick him early from nursery, and no one wants to encourage him to walk as it’s far easier that he can’t.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Is it a convention for Women Who Dream of One Day Appearing in a Pantomime, perhaps?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is there a reason two of the ladies are matching? I don't know who they are
It's obviously an event for the designer. All of them are matching

She's too anxious to stay at home "in that environment". What does she even mean?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
- Louise is still bewildered at not being given a dramatic Dr House style diagnosis, where he sweeps in to a private consulting room as she reclines on a plush sofa looking wan, fixes her with a knowing look and announces ‘lupus. BIG TIME’ then produces a flip chart that he’s made of how all her symptoms make sense, like being scared of cupboards and flipping out over a carrot.

- despite Louise apparently being at death’s door with every HORRENDOUS cold, she’s been an absolute trooper, attending all her beauty appointments and weird treatments. One was a breathing session that made her sob in the bath for two hours straight afterwards, Louise absolutely loved it, because crying is one of her favourite things to do, and the bathroom has the best acoustics.

- on Saturday she managed to go ice shaking in fox fur and eat crepes and a burger incase she woke up dead. She didn’t, but lives in hope, seemingly oblivious to the fact that you can’t really revel in sympathy and attention if you are actually dead.

-she went to a nice dinner with some friends looking like a hobo in a bobbly sludge ensemble, which shows how much effort Louise puts into things where the focus or camera might not be on her. She’s still wearing those clothes now, but tonight has made a special exception and borrowed a skirt from Widow Twankee’s dressing up box. As we know she gets a lot of dresses from there so you could say she’s branching out. Turns out this was exactly the right thing to wear as there was a panto curtain call when everyone finished taking photos of their food. Louise had to quickly screw her eyes shut so we couldn’t see that they are much smaller without FaceTune.

-she’s done some cooking but is mostly sticking to lumps of chicken and no vegetables. As we know, cooking is one of Louise’s passions, but everything looks like the varnished display food in the banquet hall at Hampton Court Palace, and that is not a compliment as it’s been on display since the early seventies.

- how could we not mention Leo? Quite easily really, the poor lad hasn’t been up to much. Ryan would rather eat Doritos in the car than pick him early from nursery, and no one wants to encourage him to walk as it’s far easier that he can’t.
Best one yet 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's obviously an event for the designer. All of them are matching

She's too anxious to stay at home "in that environment". What does she even mean?
I was wondering about that too… hinting again about her and Ryan being not so good!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.