Louise Thompson #14 Ryan's raging, Scott is aging, Louise's narcissism is her way of engaging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Natibear for the thread title. 64 likes in less than 24hrs! @Kimmylookatme only a couple of likes behind.

old thread

Reactions: 5
She is tagged Lindsay Lohan saying her film was as ‘obscenely’ low budget like that’s supposed to be a compliment to Lindsay. Louise does not know how to read the room at all, and why does she make her text so damn tiny. 😩
D44FE2D8-21F6-4529-86A5-52807EED9670.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Does anyone think Leo seems really young for his age. My boys two now and seeing Leo struggle to eat a chip, I'm trying to think bavk to my boy at that age. I'm sure he was just eating normally. He would gum on food when we first weaned him at like 4 months (I know that's young but all kids are different).

I feel like they are stunting his development by just being a bit tit. He doesn't even seem to be cruising yet.

And the does your pup do this comment. At a year my son was recking up the place and constantly on the move. All ornament and breakables had to be removed. Plug sockets covered. They're not gonna know what's hit them when Leo starts walking.

Reactions: 18
If you have to tell instagram that you and your fiance found something funny and had a laugh, it probably doesn't happen very often

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Does anyone think Leo seems really young for his age. My boys two now and seeing Leo struggle to eat a chip, I'm trying to think bavk to my boy at that age. I'm sure he was just eating normally. He would gum on food when we first weaned him at like 4 months (I know that's young but all kids are different).

I feel like they are stunting his development by just being a bit tit. He doesn't even seem to be cruising yet.

And the does your pup do this comment. At a year my son was recking up the place and constantly on the move. All ornament and breakables had to be removed. Plug sockets covered. They're not gonna know what's hit them when Leo starts walking.
I don’t think he does, my daughter didn’t cruise until 14/15 months and still really struggles with food now at 18 months, some kids just develop at different rates

I do however think he looks really glum all the time, didn’t even smile when Louise tickled him or ran the hill with him in a wheelbarrow

• Sad
Reactions: 12
They do all develop at different rates but them constantly spoon feeding him or giving him pouches has been shown to slow development in that area and can actually increase choking risks.
Unfortunately they have to make a mess to learn those skills and I don't see them being cool with that given a chip was apparently a drama!

Reactions: 16
I don't know about development because kids do things at different times but, he does look glum all the time and it is heartbreaking. Babies his age are seldom without a cheeky grin. Tbh he barely looks like he has any emotions at all either way. It's awful.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Isn't the saying food for fun before one. I can't imagine they ever let him play with food or just give him bits to mess with.

She said shes never seen his face happier being raced around in the wheelbarrow and yet when she got to the bottom he just looked confused and abit fed up. She even tickled him and he still didn't smile. I mean its probably not the best bouncing him around in a wheel barrow if hes been up crying the past two nights with a sore bum..

Isn't the saying food for fun before one. I can't imagine they ever let him play with food or just give him bits to mess with.
One of my sons favourite things to do at Leo's age, when he'd eaten enough of his meals, was to tip it over his head and smear it all into his hair and face! He had fun doing it and it never bothered me. They never seem to let Leo do anything like that. It seems easier for them to give him a pouch and them sit away from him to eat their own food.

Last edited:
  • Heart
If you have to tell instagram that you and your fiance found something funny and had a laugh, it probably doesn't happen very often
Louise’s sense of humour is quite snide- lots of sneering and laughing AT people for funny things they said and did and just going on and on and laughing manically. I imagine Ryan gets the brunt of that a lot for being a bit thick so just doesn’t really laugh or engage :)

Reactions: 15
I don't think he's behind in relation to his physical development. I don't even think he's behind in terms of eating or at least we can't say he's behind because he's not being given the opportunity. I don't think it's anything to do with his development, it's solely the parenting. He could most likely manage no problem with more solid foods but isn't given the chance because Louise doesn't want it chucked about her gifted kitchen

Reactions: 13
She said shes never seen his face happier being raced around in the wheelbarrow and yet when she got to the bottom he just looked confused and abit fed up. She even tickled him and he still didn't smile. I mean its probably not the best bouncing him around in a wheel barrow if hes been up crying the past two nights with a sore bum..

One of my sons favourite things to do at Leo's age, when he'd eaten enough of his meals, was to tip it over his head and smear it all into his hair and face! He had fun doing it and it never bothered me. They never seem to let Leo do anything like that. It seems easier for them to give him a pouch and them sit away from him to eat their own food.
Probably because his #gifted outfit is about £243 and they can’t risk an Ella’s blueberry pouch getting on it🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Totally trying to make out they are shagging at the retreat with the hot-tub and swimming costume hung up, but we all know couples that advertise it are not actually at it!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Totally trying to make out they are shagging at the retreat with the hot-tub and swimming costume hung up, but we all know couples that advertise it are not actually at it!
1. It’s freezing in London so sure it’s not comfortable naked outside in Devon- Ryan looks pissed off
2. Was that the point of that manky thing in the shower?! I was confused

Reactions: 8

Mine would frizby the plate across the room once he had finished. It was a nightmare, you'd have to watch him like a hawk and try and catch it 😂

But I would never have restricted his eating so he didn't make a mess. It's all part of the fun and madness of children. Everything cleans or can be painted over.

I don't think he's behind in relation to his physical development. I don't even think he's behind in terms of eating or at least we can't say he's behind because he's not being given the opportunity. I don't think it's anything to do with his development, it's solely the parenting. He could most likely manage no problem with more solid foods but isn't given the chance because Louise doesn't want it chucked about her gifted kitchen
That's what I meant. Most kids are given finger foods from 6 months at the latest. So naturally they'll be feeding themselves by 1. Poor Leo is on the same diet as a 6 month old, finger foods (non messy one) and baby food. He's not been given the chance to learn to feed himself.

But that would also mean cooking for him. We had lost of stirfrys when mine were pre fork and spoon so they could just feed themselves. But Ryan and Louise don't eat with him and they'd be too lazy to make him an age appropriate dinner.

Reactions: 13
Mine would frizby the plate across the room once he had finished. It was a nightmare, you'd have to watch him like a hawk and try and catch it 😂

But I would never have restricted his eating so he didn't make a mess. It's all part of the fun and madness of children. Everything cleans or can be painted over.

That's what I meant. Most kids are given finger foods from 6 months at the latest. So naturally they'll be feeding themselves by 1. Poor Leo is on the same diet as a 6 month old, finger foods (non messy one) and baby food. He's not been given the chance to learn to feed himself.

But that would also mean cooking for him. We had lost of stirfrys when mine were pre fork and spoon so they could just feed themselves. But Ryan and Louise don't eat with him and they'd be too lazy to make him an age appropriate dinner.
We've just started finger foods with my 6mo. I love sitting at the table with my kids. I find it so much easier to just give him whatever we're having (prepared suitable for his age). Purees or finger foods or pouches however you choose your baby no judgement here , I just find it so sad they didn't start that healthy relationship with food, sitting at the table together when possible, from the start.

Reactions: 10
Yeah don’t they make feeding fun like here comes the spaceship etc, my 1 year old nephew loves that and he giggles when he sees the spoon/food as he remembers :)
Do they have a nanny who does some of his meals?

Reactions: 4
We've just started finger foods with my 6mo. I love sitting at the table with my kids. I find it so much easier to just give him whatever we're having (prepared suitable for his age). Purees or finger foods or pouches however you choose your baby no judgement here , I just find it so sad they didn't start that healthy relationship with food, sitting at the table together when possible, from the start.
Baby led weaning is messy, but it's so much better than spoon feeding them. Gets then used to proper food too. Pre made baby food gives them an early appetite for processed sweet crap. I think it's great for every now and then when you can't cook. But not for their entire diets.

For Leo they just seem to do what suits them, and what's easiest rather than what's best for him.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.