Louise Thompson #13 Spreading disease all over the city, look out Ryan’s on the beg for pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @elizalou1985 for the winning thread title with 54 votes!

Lots and also nothing happened in the last thread, but still plenty to keep us amused!

Another couple of gifted stays. Plenty of 'finally got a chance for me time / massage / to get my nails done / haircut / sound bath / acupuncture' blah blah...

Princess Louise has been doing more mum-ing. Taking Leo to sensory (finally, at nearly 1) and wearing knee-high suede boots for the occasion (Tell us you've never been to sensory without telling us you've never been to sensory).

She still dresses Leo like an Edwardian child & herself like Widow Twankee. Still finds time to wear a full thick face of make up everyday. Still isn't following/sharing safe sleep guidelines, or safe weaning practices.

Ryan had a 12k bike stolen and posted a particularly agressive story, not a good look for Mr Wholesome-Dad wannabe influencer. I say wannabe because in every story/picture he tags every brand seen but tries to make it really small so it's subtle. Nothing gets past Tattle though sorry Grrryan. He also ran a Turtle/Tortoise wellness retreat and bitched about the fact he bent the wheel on his Range by mounting the curb before they left. Sometimes I think he just does these things so he can name drop the brands.

We also had the embarrassment of Ryan fawning over Lucy (Surf Barbie) who he did a PR trip for Kia with. Rapidly followed by Louise posting old pics of herself in a bikini and trying to shake off her Tiny Tears persona. Good luck with that one kiddo.

Little Leo is still as cute as a button & we are all TL (Team Leo).

I have missed plenty the more I think about it! But seeing as I actually have to parent & can't fob it off, if anyone else cares to fill in the gaps please do!

TLDR: Louise still moaning about her entitled life, Ryan still a knob. Leo still cute.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Louise moaning she’s skint but getting taxis everywhere and eating out all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Louise still cooks her scraggy chicken with charred root veg and ‘grams it proudly like she’s Micheal Roux Jnr.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So if Grrrrryan is planning to spend 2023 trying to get a ride in France (could this be a euphemism for that Turtle woman, the one on the back of his bike?) where does that leave Princess Louise?

Could this be the beginning of a trial separation?

Oh the irony of running a 'wellness' retreat! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So if Grrrrryan is planning to spend 2023 trying to get a ride in France (could this be a euphemism for that Turtle woman, the one on the back of his bike?) where does that leave Princess Louise?

Could this be the beginning of a trial separation?

Oh the irony of running a 'wellness' retreat! :ROFLMAO:
It will probably be the only ride he will be getting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just caught up on the last thread, and on the subject of boarding schools.....given that they've been complaining about money and having to cut back, are they even going to be able to afford to send Leo? I haven't looked in to the costs of boarding schools but they skimp on everything regarding Leo and instead beg for stuff for him, Ryan really begrudged buying him clothes the other day. So will this possibly be something that Louise expects mummy or daddy to pay for!

Also just to add to the recap Ryan got a call from the nursery that Leo was ill but rather than go inside and pick him up decided to sit outside in the car and do a long ass story about it because his followers have really enjoyed his behind the scene stories on Instagram. He also asked his insta followers if chicken pox was bad because you know….what the duck do doctors know compared to Instagram groupies. So now we are subjected to daily videos of him showing rank bottom teeth, fingering his moustache and acting like he’s super dad and using his son for likes. Also said rash or as Ryan told us hand, foot and mouth disease has never been mentioned again and just to make sure they got all that special time for themselves (that is soooo rare for them) they took the baby up and down the Kings Road a few 100 times when he was apparently poorly. Louise and ryan finally got back in the gym even though they’ve been tagging themselves there all year. Ryan appears to have slowed down on the tagging of brands so he must either be hiding them even smaller or he got the hint that it made him look pathetic and beggy.

Louise still super self obsessed and also dances like she’s shat herself. She dared go out for the night without Ryan and he proceed to do stories all night of how tough his life is even though he just fed his kid crisps and sat and watched football. (He’s such a f&@£ing Neanderthal).

and of course lastly we all got to enjoy the cinematic masterpiece that was her and Ryan running and swaying around the kitchen throwing flowers and food from the fridge showing off their freebies and also showing us just how edgy they can be.

Sorry final edit Louise doesn’t eat gluten and it’s super important to remind everyone daily of that fact.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Well done to @elizalou1985 for the winning thread title with 54 votes!

Lots and also nothing happened in the last thread, but still plenty to keep us amused!

Another couple of gifted stays. Plenty of 'finally got a chance for me time / massage / to get my nails done / haircut / sound bath / acupuncture' blah blah...

Princess Louise has been doing more mum-ing. Taking Leo to sensory (finally, at nearly 1) and wearing knee-high suede boots for the occasion (Tell us you've never been to sensory without telling us you've never been to sensory).

She still dresses Leo like an Edwardian child & herself like Widow Twankee. Still finds time to wear a full thick face of make up everyday. Still isn't following/sharing safe sleep guidelines, or safe weaning practices.

Little Leo is still as cute as a button & we are all TL (Team Leo).

I have missed plenty the more I think about it! But seeing as I actually have to parent & can't fob it off, if anyone else cares to fill in the gaps please do!

TLDR: Louise still moaning about her entitled life, Ryan still a knob. Leo still cute.
I fixed it for you hun in the quote, some of that was from the other thread 😂 god her life is boring if you read the recap

Reactions: 1
Just caught up on the last thread, and on the subject of boarding schools.....given that they've been complaining about money and having to cut back, are they even going to be able to afford to send Leo? I haven't looked in to the costs of boarding schools but they skimp on everything regarding Leo and instead beg for stuff for him, Ryan really begrudged buying him clothes the other day. So will this possibly be something that Louise expects mummy or daddy to pay for!
I wouldn't be surprised if her dad paid for it

bleeping hell his latest bullshit story about the fox. So if you had a box of food dropped off outside and you were followed home by the fox wouldn’t you have taken the box inside when you walked past it 🤔🤔 and then the fox made sure he opened the bag of dog food in the top corner nice and neatly didn’t scratch through it just ripped open the top👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 I’m calling bullshit on that story especially as he mentioned the night before that it definitely wasn’t staged. He will do absolutely anything for attention at this point. Going fox hunting yeah ok then Ryan

• Haha
I think he’s been told to reign in his anger as he said about going to hunt the fox then back tracked. I don’t think he would actually go hunt the fox but I think he’s pissed off.

I also noticed it looks like they keep Leo’s pram outside? Isn’t that a bit grim, even with a cover?
6B52467D-7A4A-4C3B-B710-8766E64697BE.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Leo probably cries when being changed because he’s used to wearing up to 10 pyjamas at any given time and is absolutely freezing…

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Anyone watching her latest video with their mouth open in horror?! Leo is standing up on the changing table and then falls back! Meanwhile she’s happily filming the entire thing.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Why is he so angry about a fox?! I feel like he needs his own thread... But it would literally be what is Grrrryan angry about today?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Think there’d be a bit too much overlap in a Grryan thread :) not like Louise fills her days with constant things to discuss…
And where would Leo fit in? :)

Reactions: 5
Anyone watching her latest video with their mouth open in horror?! Leo is standing up on the changing table and then falls back! Meanwhile she’s happily filming the entire thing.
Only just realised he was on the changing table and not the floor...because I'm normal and just expected better 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Is it just me but the more Grrrrryan shares, the more of an absolute dick he comes across as?

The fox story just comes across as sad and desperate to have something to tell... anything. Next he'll be making a big deal because he's seen a bird in the garden or the number of buses that have gone passed the house or how many white cars are parked in the street. Urban foxes are quite common in cities so I don't know why he's behaving like it's a mountain lion or something.

It reminds me of Louise when she used to make such a big deal of having to make a business phone call or attend a meeting. Without proper jobs or purpose, their lives are just so unbelievably pathetically sad, dull and empty.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.