Louise Thompson #13 Spreading disease all over the city, look out Ryan’s on the beg for pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'my chin fat has just disappeared, wow' (or whatever she said, I CBF re-watching)

Yes Louise it's called fillers and face tune 😱 Shock.

She is sooo vain.
And given that the turtle app is meant to be all about strength and wellness... it's a huge contradiction to her endless stories talking about her appearance.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Is it just me or does Ryan’s accountant Steve look like an older version of Scott?

• Haha
Her post around death in child birth is just not the right way to go about putting a sensitive but important message across. It should also have a trigger warning for all the many pregnant women following her. She misses the point that it isn't the numbers per say, it's the disproportionate difference in groups of women that is a huge problem. She has no concept of how poor care can be in those groups and still manages to make the post about herself. While she takes up so much of the NHS she would do well to consider the many women who have limited access to midwives or doctors or simply don't realise they can advocate for themselves. Louise yet again has a platform but simply uses it to say thank duck I'm rich and white

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Absolute double!!!! It’s like Scott’s face with an ageing app on it. Welsh accountant too 🤔
Ok guys, call me crazy but aren’t the accountant’s shirt and shoes the same as Scott’s clothes in previous posts?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Ok guys, call me crazy but aren’t the accountant’s shirt and shoes the same as Scott’s clothes in previous posts?
He’s even got the same scar in his eyebrow as Scott does.

Has Ryan really faked a whole person just to squeeze in another ad? That’s another level!!!

If we can see it, I’m surprised none of the turtles that know Scott haven’t pointed it out.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Shes back to scaring mums to be again I see, she's vile posting what she's posted today. I can't imagine any doctor or nurse thinking she's a household name. She's ridiculous

Reactions: 10
He’s even got the same scar in his eyebrow as Scott does.

Has Ryan really faked a whole person just to squeeze in another ad? That’s another level!!!

If we can see it, I’m surprised none of the turtles that know Scott haven’t pointed it out.
That is some next level tattle sleuthing

DHB accountants website only has one 'Steve' Found his LinkedIn and he looks NOTHING like the guy on insta. Got a screen shot but not sure its OK to post as its a picture of an innocent man?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
That is some next level tattle sleuthing

DHB accountants website only has one 'Steve' Found his LinkedIn and he looks NOTHING like the guy on insta. Got a screen shot but not sure its OK to post as its a picture of an innocent man?
I've just done the same thing, it's definitely not Steve from DHB in the Instagram photo! This is crazy... What's going on 🤣

Also surely the accountancy firm wouldn't agree to a fake person in an advert for them? When we all flock to them and ask for Ryan's accountant, what will they do? 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I've just done the same thing, it's definitely not Steve from DHB in the Instagram photo! This is crazy... What's going on 🤣
Probably why there are no full names or tags of the accounting firm on the post.

Pretty sure this is some sort of misrepresentation?! Can’t imagine paid partnership or the actual accountant would be happy about it.

Def feel like he’s pre-arranged some of the comments too, they sound way too staged.

Her post around death in child birth is just not the right way to go about putting a sensitive but important message across. It should also have a trigger warning for all the many pregnant women following her. She misses the point that it isn't the numbers per say, it's the disproportionate difference in groups of women that is a huge problem. She has no concept of how poor care can be in those groups and still manages to make the post about herself. While she takes up so much of the NHS she would do well to consider the many women who have limited access to midwives or doctors or simply don't realise they can advocate for themselves. Louise yet again has a platform but simply uses it to say thank duck I'm rich and white
As someone who is currently pregnant her post 100% should have a trigger warning- like most of her stuff she posts- but of course it doesn’t apply to her. Had someone dared post that on her Instagram when pregnant she would’ve made a song & dance about it.
Unless someone is living under a rock surely they know risks of birth & how dangerous it is? It’s one of the reasons I put off a baby for so many years as I was so so fearful. If I can get through birth & bring my baby home safely with both of us well and alive I will be so thankful.
She 100% thought her birth would be absolutely fine because she’s so fit & healthy but it doesn’t work that way.
There are other ways of raising awareness - and IMO it’s not her place to because she’s so tone deaf in everything she does. I’d rather no one advocate for me than Louise. Of course when they were saving her life the surgeons thought “oh it’s Louise from made in Chelsea 8 years ago we must save her” this bleeping woman honestly

• Heart
Reactions: 20
‘Steve,the accountant’- yeah right. This guy could be anyone. The more I see of Ryan,the more I can’t stand the twit-he will literally do anything for money-he’s grifting constantly and she’s getting more self obsessed as the days go by.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Quick do something accountants would do.

I know I’ll point at this letter it will look so professional.
1575DCCF-9208-48A0-9787-52118AB8B608.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I think as soon as he said he took his accountant for lunch, we knew he was lying. He doesn't pay for anything 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That Daily Fail article on how Louise hasn't lived for two years has made my blood boil. I dislike her. The sheer privilege of the woman, I just can't take it!!!!!! People are really struggling!!! I wish she would be sent to another country for a year, with a real job, no "celebrity" privileges (why is she a celebrity again?), I would pay to see her having daily realisations about the life billions of others have to live and the actual struggles they encounter. GGGGRRRRRR (rant over) :censored:

Also... why is she always talking to the camera with one side of her face hidden? What is wrong with her? Is this what you all call "eye bleeping herself"? I love this page, I can ask the real questions 😂

Reactions: 17
I’ve stopped reading the articles because they print her self diagnosed issues as fact and brush over the fact she lives an incredibly charmed life. It’s ridiculous

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.