Louise Thompson #12 Munchy Munchy on the wall, who's the sickest of them all

Whose behaviour do you dislike the most?

• Louise

Votes: 142 35.0%
  • Ryan

Votes: 44 10.8%
  • Both equally

Votes: 209 51.5%
  • Unsure

Votes: 11 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Thanks to @LittleLen for the most liked title!

Old thread here

I did a little poll as suggested, I think it was @soph30 but please correct me if I’m wrong!
It wasn’t me that suggested the poll but happy to wear the crown as a well-known tiny tears thread contributor 😹

Right who’s the Ryan fan 😂

@Ryan how are you going to vote? You have to contribute if you’re on the thread

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Louise is so traumatised she’s playing with her hair like a five year old. Good god.

Reactions: 4
She is legit like goldilocks except nothing is ever just right! I mean she has the angry bears, the porridge, the new bed and a tit load of gifted furniture!
If the wolf could just hurry along that would be great!

Somewhere between her hair post and reading to my 18 month old. This is where I landed 🤣

It's been a long while in Louise world but I will attempt a recap.. louise has self diagnosed with lupus after a rather harsh face mask, complex PTSD because being an entitled influencer is the same as being kidnapped and is suddenly gluten / histamine free despite eating many a bakery breakfast and carrot cake (the horror!)
Leo is getting big, so big infact it is impossible to remove his hat and shoes when he is put to nap in his death trap bumper bed but not to worry Louise has taken him to one class where she was shocked to discover nannies exist outside of the home and also have their own kids!
She has, THANK duck, rediscovered her love for panto shoes and apparently Ryan because we have seen many a date night / family / bikini pic since Ryan has been teenage dreaming over surf barbie!
Ryan had his bike stolen, angry bear surfaced but not too long to distract from shameless begs for Nobull, Doc Marten and some ridiculously expensive spa to sponsor him...unfortunately he appears to be peddling both dog chews and a rent a bike for now

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Weirdly heinz has just replayed the screen shots i sent, I wonder if it's being shown to other people at the company

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I have a feeling Louise is doing all her stupid polls to share the stories in some kind of book or doco as a previous tattler said ..... I think it will be called 'hope is on the horizon' 🤢

I find it really disgraceful she asks all these personal questions in question boxes, asking followers to open up.... then never mentions then again. 'Do you have mental health issues?', 'do you have PTSD?'
And then is she going to share the stories without peoples consent or the contributors receiving any benefit from the disclosure?????
duck off Louise.

What kind of person suffering extreme severe CPTSD has the ability to go on continuous holidays, get multiple beauty treatments a week and dance around in her skimpy undies to 1.4mil followers? WTAF.
I'd love to know who her doctor is!! Must be an absolute Quack.
Maybe Doc from back to the future?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Speaking of docs, she was very happy going to the ‘lupus doctor’ or whatever she referred to them as the other day and yet we heard no more… I imagine if they agreed with her self diagnosis we would have been told by now?! Unless the doctor actually wanted to do some investigations before saying she had it like the other one apparently did 🤣

Reactions: 9
He’s definitely pushing for the move. But utter madness to go that deep into a perfect reno where you’re Spending a fortune on the tiniest details that youre changing after six months even i.e. the taps in the laundry room because they weren’t perfect for Louise’s vision! With very specific colour pallets to their taste and features only to be moving to the countryside! Unless they’re going to be buying a country pad as well???

Reactions: 3
He’s definitely pushing for the move. But utter madness to go that deep into a perfect reno where you’re Spending a fortune on the tiniest details that youre changing after six months even i.e. the taps in the laundry room because they weren’t perfect for Louise’s vision! With very specific colour pallets to their taste and features only to be moving to the countryside! Unless they’re going to be buying a country pad as well???
I cant see Louise living in the countryside! Last time he said this he said he wanted a cottage in the countryside for "me and Leo". I just think he hates his life as it stands even with all his privilege
and that privilege is only because of Louise which must be quite emasculating for him (no i dont feel sorry for him!). He wants to make a quick buck so he can escape and I dont think Louise is part of that plan!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Louise put in her stories during the reno that it was her paying for it (she was having a moan about him!) so the value of it won’t mean anything to him. He also moved into Louise’s house. It’s possible none of it feels like his. I’ve no sympathy of course because he chose to be with her and agree to move in to her house. He has no self-awareness how much privilege he has.

Reactions: 12
She's so shallow and materialistic, it makes me head explode 🤯 She could choose to be anything she wants with all this time on her hands - and she chooses to stare into a mirror and meaninglessly preen and primp and pose all day

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ryan’s latest video in the stories, he’s so desperate to live in the country. I actually don’t disagree with him, I couldn’t live in London. But will be interesting to see if louise is on board! I can’t imagine she will be.

Reactions: 4
I’d imagine Louise and sams house is in some way connected to their parents so it’s protected in a way! I can’t see louise moving out of there at all. Maybe Ryan wants away from Sam next door 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.