Louise Thompson #11 Keeping the trauma on the low, cracks with ryan starting to show?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think they are stuck in bad traffic. Im pretty sure they're just coming up to the toll and once they pass it it'll be fine?
They'll probably have been through it in like five-ten mins

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just caught up on their stories, Ryan's last one is appalling. He acts like a spoilt child. Yes Ryan it might be 2 weeks til it can be looked at, they aren't going to drop everything just coz you and Louise turned up.
I wonder how they are getting there now...who's vehicle

Reactions: 14
It’ll be AGES before Leo figure s out how to flex his ‘cognitive development’ on that hammer toy- they’re like for 12m and up 🤣 my baby was just 1 last week and we’ve put loads of those kind of toys back in the cupboard for Christmas for when he doesn’t just try and eat brightly coloured bits of wood or lob the hammer at the TV.

Edit though- forgot Leo was SUPER ADVANCED as demonstrated by him reaching for an Ella’s kitchen pouch and showing a preference for the colour red.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Was the reason Louise was missing off Insta for a day because Ryan dropped the retreat bombshell and she went into meltdown? Tbf I’d be a bit cheesed off. No respect for her.

Reactions: 6
I can’t imagine it was actually a surprise to her. It’s her company for a start, she said he’s been working on it for months so of course she knew it was happening. There was no bombshell.

Reactions: 18
Yeah I think she meant she knew it was planned but hadn't been involved in planning the details.

Reactions: 1
Imagine being so sad that you pay hundreds to go on a wellness retreat - and then you spend the time making flower crowns like children.

I know someone who is there so I’ll keep you updated.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Imagine being so sad that you pay hundreds to go on a wellness retreat - and then you spend the time making flower crowns like children.

Ooh brilliant! Would love some inside goss. Wondering if Louise will be seen! She should be at the flower crown workshop, she’s a pro at flower arranging!

Interestingly people have flown in from mainland Europe for this retreat! According to Scott.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

It’s telling that none of their “ celebrity friends” such as MIC people sign up or endorse except Zara and Sam - when they are feeling sorry for them!

Reactions: 9
I don't understand why anyone would give their hard earned cash to these two when we all know that Louise especially is secretly feeling bitter that she has to spend her weekend mingling with people she sees as beneath her...

Reactions: 24
I am pissing myself laughing at a wellness retreat with activities such as "flower crown" making and "pickling" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Anyone going to do a TLDR recap for this new Louise thread? I can’t keep up haha

Reactions: 1
A fairly quiet month for Louise, who ran out of ideas for trauma so instead showed off her new garish gifted wardrobes.

She has to do some sort of histamine diet for reasons we can’t understand, and feels sad about Sam’s treat drawer of Dairy milk, while she eats a packet of mince. It’s a shame because we know Louise is very skilled in the kitchen, but now she can only eat certain things she obviously isn’t going to bother making anything for anyone else.

Leo continues to be dressed as an Edwardian child in a series of woollen outfits despite the temperate climate in Fulham.

Louise bought some roses and seemed quite excited about the prospect of them becoming wilted and dead.

The biggest event was that Gryyann biffed the Range Rover up a curb, this was a catastrophic RTA resulting in a parking ticket, Louise in full make up in the kitchen being traumatised for the gram and a hire car to a Tortoise Retreat in Wales. Everyone looked quite relaxed and zen in the evening sunlight but now the hosts have arrived the real work starts and they have to do affirmations and have a sound bath.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.