Louise Thompson #11 Keeping the trauma on the low, cracks with ryan starting to show?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now we can’t just show our breakfast , we have to discuss how the complex diet she’s on, just for in minute we forgot ..

Is she punishing Ryan into staying ? Constantly guilting him into staying with the near death experience to bring his son into the world ?

She’s gone from constant drama , to suddenly the lucie situ where we’re now with Ryan all the time and the best mum ever ( but then drops in there don’t forget she’s still in such a bad way after child birth )

All seems a bit desperate ? Maybe the Lucie thing made her seriously worry he actually worn stay , as much as you guilt him

Reactions: 5
I can't believe she would continue posing stupidly on camera when Leo woke up - wouldn't any normal parent be dying for a good morning kiss and cuddle??

I had another "ohh have you seen Louise Thomspon on Instagram she's struggled too her page may be useful for you" moment today when discussing my postnatal mental health. I just nodded and agreed as couldn't be bothered to go down that rabbit hole but jesus how are people still recommending her to women in need it is scary.
Full of relatable advice, you know, go for a two-hour spa treatment and pop the baby in the creche, send your baby off to nursery (and pay through the nose) just to swan about in a new outfit and put some (gifted) make up on, get the nanny in if you need an extra pair of hands. Enjoy time in your gifted kitchen/bathroom/bedroom/garden. I mean come on, these 'influencers' whatever they are, when is the bubble going to burst and this madness stop. I really hope women with pnd are not being directed to accounts like hers, it would only make you feel 1000x worse!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Full of relatable advice, you know, go for a two-hour spa treatment and pop the baby in the creche, send your baby off to nursery (and pay through the nose) just to swan about in a new outfit and put some (gifted) make up on, get the nanny in if you need an extra pair of hands. Enjoy time in your gifted kitchen/bathroom/bedroom/garden. I mean come on, these 'influencers' whatever they are, when is the bubble going to burst and this madness stop. I really hope women with pnd are not being directed to accounts like hers, it would only make you feel 1000x worse!
I know. Exactly. It still shocks me I get it all the time. Scary.

Omg! Has anyone seen Ryan’s new post 🤣🤣🤣

Posting for records but can you believe it!!! Tbf I’d be fuming but
I'm on one today but if he is so outraged then maybe don't advertise your very expensive belongings to the world and update everyone with every moment of your day. Honestly, totally clueless about online and personal safety when it come to the information the dish out. But then again they can't help themselves.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Louise getting tested for lupus today 🥗 Why doesn't she google something about Leo's development? I swear I've googled more about how to raise my cat than she has about how to raise Leo

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I mean can you blame him - Lucie is posting brand deals with Ann summers and Louise is still posting about her trauma, wonder what is more attractive 😅
Although Lucies personality was horrendous on love island, I think I’d actually rather be stuck with Louise on a desert island

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I mean can you blame him - Lucie is posting brand deals with Ann summers and Louise is still posting about her trauma, wonder what is more attractive 😅
Although Lucies personality was horrendous on love island, I think I’d actually rather be stuck with Louise on a desert island
Lucie is way hotter

I reckon Lousie's personality is worse though - cheating on every boyfriend and being an absolute narc. I swear she had an orgy/shagged multiple guys while she was with one of her ex's??

Reactions: 17
It must be a tiny boost in followers for Lucie as well 😂 saw Catspell doesn’t even follow her but went to have a look, and I didn’t watch her on love island so never heard of her but am now invested 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It must be a tiny boost in followers for Lucie as well 😂 saw Catspell doesn’t even follow her but went to have a look, and I didn’t watch her on love island so never heard of her but am now invested 😆
Yes I did 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Tbh it’s crazy that theyve been pleading poverty on socials and he had a £12,000 bicycle. I know it’s not right that it was stolen, but if has the right insurance cover in place it will be sorted. Seems a bit over the top to post such a thing online when people are struggling to heat their homes etc. He really doesn’t seem to cope well with adult life; “teething” leo and boots situation, the poor Range Rover breaking down and now the bicycle. Angry man

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I get he’s been robbed today and that’s sh!te for him. But why is he so needlessly aggressive. The pose, the words. Just screams roid rage.
💀💀💀💀💀 the fact he posted for the picture just instantly makes it so non-threatening. i’ve never cringed so hard 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tbh it’s crazy that theyve been pleading poverty on socials and he had a £12,000 bicycle. I know it’s not right that it was stolen, but if has the right insurance cover in place it will be sorted. Seems a bit over the top to post such a thing online when people are struggling to heat their homes etc. He really doesn’t seem to cope well with adult life; “teething” leo and boots situation, the poor Range Rover breaking down and now the bicycle. Angry man
I mean yeah, if my phone got stolen I wouldn’t post online “that’s £500 down the drain” as it’s not very sensitive to show off your expensive things? And he’s talking about ten times that :)

💀💀💀💀💀 the fact he posted for the picture just instantly makes it so non-threatening. i’ve never cringed so hard 🤣🤣🤣🤣
And made it black and white 😂 it might be one he already had on his phone

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Louise doesn’t even care his bike got stolen
Who cares Ryan it’s lupus day for gods sake
Anyway all that bike did was take you away from me and the cub - I’m glad it’s gone ( Louise pays the thief’s )

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I get he’s been robbed today and that’s sh!te for him. But why is he so needlessly aggressive. The pose, the words. Just screams roid rage.
I had actually screenshot that to post here aswell. I get that he’s angry of course, but those words are sooo aggressive!!!! He just comes across as a horrible angry person to me! I have no idea what anyone would see in him!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.