Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mindlessness

VIP Member
From the glimpses we've had of the new place I far prefer what she did with the previous house. It feels like they're tried to fit their style into the existing parameters of the home less successfully than last time.
I wonder what the pricing will be for her new "home" line- I find the Amazon that she promotes each month utterly pointless- if I like the outfit she's wearing, I want the exact match- not an Amazon dupe. :rolleyes:
The amazon links are definitely just for the affiliate profit. Once someone clicks on an affiliate link, for a set amount of time afterwards (I think with Amazon it's only 24 hours, I could be wrong?) she will receive a commission on anything they buy on that website - even if its not the items she linked.

I too am very curious about how the Sharland stuff will be priced.

Reactions: 1

georg

I really liked the decoration of her Cotswolds home. Not so much the decoration of the new house, it looks a bit grannish.

Roman98

I can’t deal with the reels they do of when they go in for a kiss. It’s so bloody unreal and awkward. Why must you do that??? I switched off when she moved back to London. Her style is so off compared to LA. Her place right now must be so dusty with all the fabrics!!

ELT1506

Has anyone noticed that they don’t really show Honour’s face and never really have, it’s always the back of her head or side on, if it is about protecting the kids then I totally understand but we see Ines all the time so I just find it this abit confusing

Uppompey

Chatty Member
I stopped following her after her IG became holiday after free holiday, and not much else. I think she's a beautiful woman but it just annoys me / I am jealous. I don't like the Saarland England products either but that's just my taste!

Calabria

VIP Member
She’s unbearably smug and pleased with herself. And loves to show off how skinny she is. And why is every aspect of her life on Ig. She’s just had a baby yet every punnet of strawberries every piece of junk shop china and edward bulmer paint choice is there. I find her exhausting. Her husband just seems as smug and arrogant as her.
I was at uni with him and can confirm, he is. Thought he was the big name on campus!

Josie479

I can’t figure out if the influencer route is a decision she’s made or if she just really needs the money - it’s so well paid? A shame because I think she’s quite a good TV host.

Am I the only one who thinks the Sharland stuff if quite ugly?!
Yeah that was my poorly worded point above. I’m curious if she truly needs the money. They seemed to move home with such high hopes I thought maybe she landed a hosted gig or something big because they moved not too long after buying the Hollywood hills home.
As annoying as it all is, it’s sad to see for me. Because she is a good host.

georg

Their house looks enormous ! I would love to see how it looks from the outside. The only thing we know it's that it's a Georgian house. She did a beautiful renovation.

georg

I really want to see the end of the renovation, the new house looks lovely

georg

I also think she has good tasty comparing to other influencers. She is very british/print-oriented but it fits her well !