Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Josie479

From the glimpses we've had of the new place I far prefer what she did with the previous house. It feels like they're tried to fit their style into the existing parameters of the home less successfully than last time.

The amazon links are definitely just for the affiliate profit. Once someone clicks on an affiliate link, for a set amount of time afterwards (I think with Amazon it's only 24 hours, I could be wrong?) she will receive a commission on anything they buy on that website - even if its not the items she linked.

I too am very curious about how the Sharland stuff will be priced.
I know our personal styles change depending on age, location and what we have financial access to but I was really taken by surprise to see her home decor style there.
Her LA townhouse and Hollywood Hills home were so different. I loved the townhouse.

I don’t know why but I can’t stomach using any links from an influencer to buy anything.

Also, I used to find her quite well spoken. Not sure if it’s full time influencer culture but she’s not as wordy as she once was.

I’m curious to see the pricing too.

Reactions: 2

Izzy249

All the rubbish she advertises from Amazon goes straight to be sold on her ebloggers page. I also don’t think she likes the baby stage very much, cannot believe she left Ines to go to Italy for a work trip when she was barely two months old, sometimes it looks like she goes days without spending any proper time with her.

She’s unbearably smug and pleased with herself. And loves to show off how skinny she is. And why is every aspect of her life on Ig. She’s just had a baby yet every punnet of strawberries every piece of junk shop china and edward bulmer paint choice is there. I find her exhausting. Her husband just seems as smug and arrogant as her.

dissolved

I wonder what the pricing will be for her new "home" line- I find the Amazon that she promotes each month utterly pointless- if I like the outfit she's wearing, I want the exact match- not an Amazon dupe. :rolleyes:

Calabria

VIP Member
I came across her profile a week ago, followed as I used to like her style/TV show years ago but had to unfollow, too many ads and smugness like you said.
But clicked on the husband's profile, that pic of him, her and the baby - Louise is over the moon, looking lovingly at the baby and here he is, posing and pouting to the camera! Urgh he is so cringe
He used to strut around on the concourse at uni making sure everyone was watching him. Was a joy seeing him get soundly defeated in the student elections in 2007 🤣🤣

Then in 2009 he was on Shipwrecked on C4 and his ego increased even more (if it were possible).

• Haha

Jujumumu

I think the decoration is too much of the same style. I love elements of it mixed with simple / more modern touches but it’s just OTT prints and chintz for me. That vintage runner she just posted about is literally threadbare! Love vintage items … but that’s barely holding together!

She would promote pet food if they paid her. And I cannot abide the constant updates just go and enjoy your life and your children. Every little thing is an ad. You don’t need to do this. I unfollowed her. Unbearable. I only followed her for interiors ideas but…. Nope.

tatty400

Looks like they’re leaving their kids yet again for Mackenzie’s birthday this time. I love how she classifies so many of her trips as “work” when it only involves taking about 3 photos for some publication no one cares about. I heard through friend of a friend when they had Honor she was mainly into Mackenzie because Louise was away so much.
I’m surprised she can remember her kids names she spends so much time away from them 😆

granite grandma

So now she’s promoting an £800 jacket and weird flared jeans for £300? Is it me or is it time these women realised there’s a cost of living crisis on and stopped trying to flog expensive clothes. Another one is Hannah Strafford Taylor who is married to a mega bucks man and is constantly unboxing chanel, hermes etc. she seems like a nice person actually but it hugely grinds my gears that she is constantly gifted designer goodies she could clearly afford to buy. High end brands would get more kudos from me if they gave stuff away to nurses, bus drivers, posties, policewomen, anyone but this rich, over indulged vacuous women. There are kids going to school in outgrown clothes and these women get sent high level kids clothes for free. At some point ppl will wake up to this and there will be a backlash.

vallend

That reel just made me press the unfollow button in 0.2 seconds. Vomit inducing and fake.

Izzy249

Looks like they’re leaving their kids yet again for Mackenzie’s birthday this time. I love how she classifies so many of her trips as “work” when it only involves taking about 3 photos for some publication no one cares about. I heard through friend of a friend when they had Honor she was mainly into Mackenzie because Louise was away so much.

Izzy249

I unfollowed a few months ago, got rid of the MiC lot and feel all the better for it. Really don’t like her taste anymore and the Sharland stuff is awful. Who is paying £28 for a really ordinary mug from an unknown brand?!

That reel just made me press the unfollow button in 0.2 seconds. Vomit inducing and fake.

Izzy249

I think she is desperate for cash, her content is solely adverts at this point for literally anything. Never would I have expected her to be promoting Fatface, not that there’s anything wrong with it but it’s so far from her LA style.

Josie479

I feel like they’ve both changed a lot since moving home.
I wondered what was going to happen work wise after the move. Watching her shill ad after ad after ad is depressing because she used to be on the Oscars red carpet. Her old vlogs and travels were interesting. Of course both always carried a weird smugness. But it’s sad she went from an actual career of hosting, tv guest spots in America to Instagram influencer.
I always wonder what all the influencers are going to do when the next thing comes along. I know it’s wrong but I find it annoying and sad when those who had real careers stop for the Instagram #ad life.

I’m also curious if they assumed they would have more or the same career opportunities and a higher social standing upon their return only to be #ad, #ad

Last edited:

tatty400

It’s really getting on my nerves what a big deal she’s making of having Ines at Beaverbrook as if she always has her kids on her hands. She’s had tonnes of holidays without the children this year and last, including Binky’s wedding only a week or so ago!
Both girls will know their nanny better than their parents, that’s for sure!

Baileybob

Her mouth is so huge I can't stop looking at it during stories. Does she have that lisp thing going on when you've had your teeth done (seemingly only the top row in this case, is that usual?).
Very slow reply here but I went to school with her and she has always talked like that!

• Wow
Reactions: 1