Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

vallend

Just discovered her thread on here. I have never known someone do so many ads, I swear she would do an ad for anything. Fuck off doing ads for amazon etc, like she would ever buy her clothes from amazon! Also much preferred her previous house in the countryside. Couldn't believe they sold straight after doing it up, seems so wasteful. She appeared to put a lot of thought into renovating it too. Perhaps she'll be one of these influencers who just perpetually do up house after house for content.

Reactions: 6

tatty400

Someone really needs to tell her that the hair crimping iron thing she uses makes her hair look TERRIBLE

Calabria

VIP Member
I find her unbearably smug, just like her husband. I know him from University and always thought he was god’s gift so it’s no surprise they got together.

mingbag

I was in the same class as her husband in middle school.
Just a bog standard one, it’s called Dedworth middle- known locally as Dead-rough middle 😂 Oh how I bet they love to ignore that side of his history 😉

Edited for spelling mistakes 🤭

Reactions: 5

Realhousewifeofmanchester

Oh god had to come on here to find a thread. Who the fuck is this woman?!!!
Her ridiculous eyebrows and unrealistic lifestyle.
Just seen her link to a ‘Fall diy’ post sent me over the edge. Sorry it’s not Fall - it’s Autumn you pretentious idiot!

• Haha

vallend

Not to be rude but her new(ish) shorter hair really does nothing for her. It looks so flat 👀

FMCD2020

I hate the way she comes on and pretends she’s giving an update and then always leads into #ad. She will literally promote anything …. Sky tv, short term lets, supplements, pay pal, booze … the list is endless. She also provides a lot of terrible misinformed health advice regarding supplements, alkaline water and other nonsense that she is not qualified to speak about.

Reactions: 4

Josie479

Just discovered her thread on here. I have never known someone do so many ads, I swear she would do an ad for anything. Fuck off doing ads for amazon etc, like she would ever buy her clothes from amazon! Also much preferred her previous house in the countryside. Couldn't believe they sold straight after doing it up, seems so wasteful. She appeared to put a lot of thought into renovating it too. Perhaps she'll be one of these influencers who just perpetually do up house after house for content.
I find it a shame because she is a good host. I feel like she’s changed a lot. Her shilling used to be subtle and she seemed so fun. Now it’s ad ad ad ad as ad ad ad

Reactions: 3

Izzy249

She wouldn’t wear this in a million years, but she’s happy to take all the affiliate commission from every time you shop on Amazon! Outrageous.
Embarrassing, at least try and promote things that are slightly similar to your aesthetic. I guess no antiques on Amazon!

pollen123

She goes from wearing the most hideous cheap looking dresses out recently like that short white dress with the weird shoulders to wearing what my nan would have worn in 1995 - for example that pink suit with that hat - I think LK Bennett omg aged her 40 years and the cardigan with the long flowery skirt most recently - her husband didn’t get away with it either - he was wearing a cardigan that resembled the grandad in that toffee advert 🤢like wtaf? I know it’s for the money but Jesus like someone said before at least try and go with brands that you like or atvthe very least go one way or the other - old granny or cheap and weird

• Haha

tatty400

Her husband looks vile, so in love with himself. Does he work? I love her interiors stuff but she will literally advertise anything offered to her, it’s a bit tragic. But I guess she has to pay for her new £3millon house. I feel sorry for her eldest daughter, in the gender reveal post they did a while back, she was clearly overwhelmed and didn’t want to be filmed. It was painful to watch. She tries to hide her daughters face but most of the time gives up and features her in an #AD instead.

Anyone see the cringey post of them laughing😫 everyone commenting how natural it was even though they’d have to set up a camera to record it in the first place🤷🏻‍♀️

Izzy249

It’s really getting on my nerves what a big deal she’s making of having Ines at Beaverbrook as if she always has her kids on her hands. She’s had tonnes of holidays without the children this year and last, including Binky’s wedding only a week or so ago!

JustKillingTime

Her mouth is so huge I can't stop looking at it during stories. Does she have that lisp thing going on when you've had your teeth done (seemingly only the top row in this case, is that usual?).

• Haha
Reactions: 2

tatty400

I can’t figure out if the influencer route is a decision she’s made or if she just really needs the money - it’s so well paid? A shame because I think she’s quite a good TV host.

Am I the only one who thinks the Sharland stuff if quite ugly?!

mindlessness

VIP Member
They’re moving! To London, another Reno project. Seems like they realised country life wasn’t right for them. I really like her home account but totally get anyone who thinks she gives off a smug vibe 😬