Louise Pentland #8 #mumlife, crap 'wife', content free in covid strife.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully for Darcy the girls being nasty might be curtailed from fear of being found out as her Dads head of Spanish at her posh private northants high school. Might give her some protection but then again might not , and make her more of sneaky underhand bitchy girl target!🤷

Reactions: 4
Hopefully for Darcy the girls being nasty might be curtailed from fear of being found out as her Dads head of Spanish at her posh private northants high school. Might give her some protection but then again might not , and make her more of sneaky underhand bitchy girl target!🤷
I should think Louise being a YouTuber has a lot to do with her being picked on. Wonder if that contributed to her taking time off blogging?

Reactions: 2
No wonder she moans about how much time she has to do editing her books... She can't even check her own Insta stories... She feels invisible instead of invincible... Now it's " I can smile confidentially" it's confidently you lazy,stupid woman!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Louise's latest post is a big list of her upcoming plans and suggestions for how she can avoid 'burnout'. Look again though and it's 90% nice things like - see my friends, go on holiday and update my house. Why oh why are you discussing this in the same breath as implying your life is stressful and overwhelming?

This morning I've got up and ready and started work. In influencer land I've - nurtured my children, tended an injury, produced a meal, crafted a power point, consulted with a colleague, washed my hair (#selfcare), made some big and exciting plans with my husband (#minibreak) reviewed social media activity and written and published this post!

Just a ploy to mask their vapid and empty lives.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
[QUOTE

This morning I've got up and ready and started work. In influencer land I've - nurtured my children, tended an injury, produced a meal, crafted a power point, consulted with a colleague, washed my hair (#selfcare), made some big and exciting plans with my husband (#minibreak) reviewed social media activity and written and published this post!

Just a ploy to mask their vapid and empty lives.
[/QUOTE]

I love this, I might start describing my day in this manner too!

Reactions: 11
I should think Louise being a YouTuber has a lot to do with her being picked on. Wonder if that contributed to her taking time off blogging?
Has she ever said that Darcy has been picked on at school?

Feel sad for her when she’s showing all her Mum’s things ☹

But worry for her how she has just never come to terms with it after so many years and even having to mention she was pleased her mum’s items weren’t packaged up immediately after her death.

Reactions: 8
She could do something about that.
Im a size 18 but am so worried about having kids whilst this size due to health concerns and it would break my heart if my kids got bullied because of my obesity. I’m really trying to lose weight atm (lost a stone so far) and hope to start having kids when I get to a size 12/14.
I wouldn’t be surprised if Louise is an emotional eater, I know I am. In which case fad diets or Weight Watchers will never work.

• Heart
I wouldn’t worry too much about kids being bullied for having a fat parent. Half the parents I see at school are fat. More normal nowadays and not something that stands out. And kids will ALWAYS find something to pick on about a person anyway, no matter how hard someone tries to fit in.

Reactions: 8
I wouldn’t worry too much about kids being bullied for having a fat parent. Half the parents I see at school are fat. More normal nowadays and not something that stands out. And kids will ALWAYS find something to pick on about a person anyway, no matter how hard someone tries to fit in.
Thank you, that’s reassuring. I still want to lose weight for my health though. I get very out of breath so would be nice to run after a toddler without having a heart attack 🤣

Reactions: 3
Thank you, that’s reassuring. I still want to lose weight for my health though. I get very out of breath so would be nice to run after a toddler without having a heart attack 🤣
I'm overweight myself but my point with Louise was more that she's all over the internet so kids can look her up rather than just see her at the school gates. If I was a minor celeb (!) and knew my kid was getting bullied about my size then I would try and lose weight.

I was nearly 40 when i had my youngest child and he's always telling me how old I am compared to his friends mothers! Nothing I can do about that though!

Reactions: 3
She s being bloody paid to be a BBC ambassador forgetting happy tiny people??!!!😠😠 the self proclaimed muminfluencer who said on her platform she finds Pearl hard to love and play with at times. Give me strength... Let's hope for Purleeeee she learns some bloody ideas. Hey lazy arse ....you could even vlog them!!! You 've had 3 months to learn how to amuse and play at with pearl... Couldn't be me any more ideal content material for a muminfluencer... But nahhhhh , can't film myself with a tooth gap yanno!!!

Reactions: 7
It’s sad how Louise compares Pearl to Darcey. All children are unique and that’s the joy of having more than one.
I genuinely think she suffers terribly with Post Natal Depression and being a ‘mumfluencer’ has made it 10x worse.

Reactions: 9
So she needs to move right away from vlogging being a mum if she doesn't enjoy quite a lot of it e.g. Plaupying, home schooling, basic cooking for kids , cleaning asShe gets a cleaner in. She s got a property rental business, she s not short of money she s just came greedy...She should just go down plus size , and back to beauty product vlogging but she s too bloody stubborn and unreflective. Plus she wants to be in the baby mabe\tv slots not because of the baby content but it gets her to London, big boss lady magazine meetings with lovely lunches, shopping ops and staying at her fave 5 star London hotel think it's the Lanesborough or the Sanderson. 😫😡

So now she’s an ambassador for the Duchess of Cambridge’s new initiative 🙄.
Although I will say- not to detract from what anyone's saying about Louise- but Kate Middleton definitely has a nanny and cook and all the rest too xD not saying that she isn't a good mum or doesn't spend time with her children though.

But Kate works as a pretty much full time royal , princess Pentland considers work sitting in her soft office!!!!!! I bet Kate bloody washes her own hair too and couldnt say she hadn't washed her own hair in nine years!!!!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.