Louise Pentland #8 #mumlife, crap 'wife', content free in covid strife.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let that be a lesson for us normal folk, even people in huge houses with gorgeous kitchens, rooms, gardens feel like they have isn't good enough and want more more more. Most of us would love Louises house but of course, she doesn't have a navy blue shaker kitchen/island with bifolding doors so she isn't happy. Keeping up with the Jones's is such a toxic way to live.

Reactions: 24
She won't give up that podcast.. its her ticket to London where she pretends to be a boss, business woman.. even though its awful and cringey, unrelatable and probably nobody listens.

Reactions: 9
She is so behind on the 'instagram is not real life' thing... everybody else KNOWS this Louise and it's well publicised so maybe you need to delete the app if you cant seperate content from reality??

Reactions: 14
Never heard so much bs come from her

View attachment 174862
Is it us that needs reminding or really is it just a reminder to herself? I'm fairly sure its Louise who apologises every time a room doesn't look "insta worthy" I don't think I've ever said it myself. My living room looks like a nursery bomb explosion... Twins are great!

Reactions: 11
Why is she going on so much about how instagram isnt real life. I'm not on instagram but if something causes so much negative feelings then surely it makes sense to remove yourself from whatever causes it.

I know most peoples houses with kids are not tidy and perfect all the time just from living in the real world and speaking/visiting friends and family

Reactions: 5
She reminds me of when zoe said she'd no longer care about perfect instagram posts yet continues to pretend to be perfect. Either do as they preach or stop preaching lol

Reactions: 10
I get Gemma Collins vibe mixed in with Hyacinth Bucket... But I can't even insult them and say they are like louise, because atlesst they have a strong interesting character role and a individual personality. Louise lacks that completely.

Reactions: 15
New drinkin game- go on any Louise social media posts in any form and take a shot whenever insta is mentioned. You’ll be on the floor every time

Reactions: 13
At least we haven't had to listen to "it's a new day it's a new dawn" for a while..

Reactions: 17
the year of our lord 2020 is there any teenager, young adult or adult who thinks that what's presented on Instagram is "real"? Social media is notoriously curated on every single platform and I don't think the wokeness on this is not very crucial these days.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.