Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossiper35

VIP Member
Darcy is in yet another ad on Instagram. Very obviously scripted again. It just makes me so sad.

If you watch Darcy during the whole thing you can see her nervously waiting to say her parts that shes been told to say.

• Sad
Reactions: 23

Gossiper35

VIP Member
I asked her if she could just clarify if she was donating her whole fee for the book or a % of the royalties after it is released. I said I know she likes to be really open about things like that and it would be nice for people to be aware if they're buying it because it's a good cause. She deleted my comment! Not surprising really but I was giving her the chance to be honest about it.

• Angry
  • Wow

Skydotcom

This woman is an abuser. Time to publicly name and shame? Not sure. But breaking the ribs of a child? She should have served time in prison and then some serious anger management courses.

I hope Louise's book goes viral and ruins this women's professional life.

Last edited:
Finished the book! Honestly taking into account her three fiction books that I’ve also read this is definitely her best. I found the first half more interesting than the second, probably because the writing about her mum was genuinely beautifully done. The way she described her parents picking her up from school early after her mum got her cancer diagnosis, and her little 7 year old self being really concerned that they had parked in the teachers parking spot rather than taking in the full gravity of the situation was just 🥺.

Truthfully this book works far better as a personal memoir than like a guide to motherhood. I found the actual content much more interesting than the ‘tips’. Especially because they were either fairly generic or hyper specific to her own situation. The dating sections as others have said was mostly rehashes of stories she’s told on her channel. I found the Drew stuff pretty interesting. She literally describes the week she spent with him in NYC as ‘one of the best of her life’. He really spoiled her too booking her a spa day for her birthday, and a fancy dinner in a train themed restaurant (she loves trains apparently) and then whisking her off her a moonlight horsedrawn carriage ride. And of course with Louise’s background being made to feel special and important would be particularly enamouring to her. Yet he refused to commit to her. And she basically got strung along in that non-relationship for two years! The way she described him I don’t think she ever truly got over him and will probably always hold abit of a candle for him. Liam comes across as kind and decent and dependable but probably not an exciting grand romantic gestures type of guy.

All in all if you’ve been following Louise for atleast the last couple of years most of the anecdotes you’ll have heard before. It was mostly the childhood segments that were new and I felt they were nicely written. None of it felt salacious or in bad taste. Super interesting that in the section when she wrote about the women she admired and/or helped her on her journey she didn’t mention Zoe at all. Even Carrie Hope Fletcher got a random mention. I guess their friendship is well and truly dead. It’s a shame seeing as they genuinely were very close and Zoe was definitely a big part of her career like it or not. Plus she was always so close with Darcy.

Reactions: 22

Techlove

I've followed Louise since she was pregnant with Darcey. I know this isnt a rave thread but I do quite enjoy her.

Years ago (Darcey was only a baby I think) she had made a very emotional video that she soon deleted about the abuse from her step mum. In the video she explain that she respected her sisters relationship with her mum has Tiyana had not recieved any abuse and Louise knew how it felt to not have a mum. They both respected each others feelings. I respected her for that and I think I would react the same. I would like for my sister to have a relationship with her mum if she hasnt received the abuse as long as my sister respected and believed me I dont understand why she shouldnt. I'm sure its complicated thought and tough to navigate.

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
Her newest post:

🌹 Wanna know a fact about Liam? He’s SO enthusiastic! He’s a naturally positive person who happily cheers for new projects or says yes to fun ideas- I love that about him!👌🏻💫
Earlier this week I made a big choice and decided that, YES, I will rent some office space🗄🗃💻. Might seem small to some but after ten years of working from home and having no actual business training (just learning as I go!), it’s a Step Up.
I ummed and arred (and had a stress-cry when I thought maybe it was a stupid idea lol - anyone else ‘stress cry’?) but Liam was SO ENTHUSIASTIC. He had so many fun ideas for things I could do with the space that I hadn’t thought of (like a ‘Zoom Zone’ for videos calls and a fridge full of diet cokes haha!). He made me feel very up again!💪🏻🧡
I don’t share him much on here because this is more my thing than his but I wanted to shout about how great he is. HE IS GREATTTT <— That was me shouting haha!
So, If it all goes through - Do you want an #officetour?! x

cant help but think if she cried over getting an office and thought it wasn’t the right idea - it’s not the right idea? And then for Liam to say oh haha you can have a fridge full of diet cokes - yeah because that’s really what having an office/office space is all about 🤨 basically this post is just saying that Liam licks her arse and is a yes man, imo. Quelle surprise!

• Haha
I’m sure some of you will disagree but I feel quite uncomfortable with the extensive rental house tour she posted.
That house will be someone’s home and a lot of people would keep that private.
I currently rent and I would feel really weird if my landlord had plastered it all over youtube to millions of followers to show what an amazing job she’d done.

a lot of youtubers own properties and are landlords and they don’t post stuff like that

• Heart
in short, liam ate some of louises minstrels (she still had half a sharing size bag left) and she sent him a text saying that she shared her house and life with him and that she just wanted something that was hers.. she was practically crying with anger, it was quite scary
Hahahahahaha do I laugh or be scared at that? That's creeeeppyy. And as if she thought that was okay to put online!!!
Like, is she okay?!
Something tells me that's she not really in love with liam and she thinks that he owes her for living in her house etc... That Liam is constantly in her debt, in a way.

Reactions: 21

Roz

I think Louise just longs for her Mom to be around and her speaking of her and the good memories she was able to have makes her happy?
I don’t think she’s really doing anything odd? I think the way people handle grief is different
I agree. Everyone is different.
One of my good friends is 33 now and lost her mum to suicide when she was 6, she found her. Sadly she doesn’t remember anything about her mum accept that she found her.
I rarely see my friend without her mentioning her mum. She is always in her thoughts. I send my friend a message or card on Mother’s Day every year because it’s an extra hard time for her.
There’s no right or wrong way to grieve and the absence of a mother is harder for some than others.
To anyone who has lost a parent you should never feel expected to be over it. It’s your pain and how you live it is up to you ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart

ECH

VIP Member
Does anyone else find it so wrong that one of her favourite hobbies is going to charity shops and taking all the good stuff? She is a millionaire and doesn't need to find bargains that could be really useful for people in need. They are called charity shops at the end of the day. It's almost like it's a fun game to her but for some people they can only afford to get stuff from charity shops and it isn't fun for them! It kind of reminds me of Alfie deyes' infamous £1 video where it was like a novelty to have no money for the day. She should leave the stuff in charity shops for other people! I remember the time she found a yellow coat with the tags still on it and it was a size too small but she bought it anyway. Someone who was struggling could have really needed a new coat. End of rant!
I really don't think it's bad. Sure, she can afford new stuff, but we should be encouraging everyone to shop in secondhand shops like charity shops because it reduces needless waste. They're called charity shops because they support charity with the money they make, not because they're supposed to be charity. They're shops selling secondhand goods for a reduced price. It's not really comparable to Alfie living off £1 and then using his privileged position to get free stuff.

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
Is it just me irritated when she says ‘oo-er’ after saying something mildly rude e.g. ‘Gonna do a quickie’? it’s just, not funny. 😂🤢

• Haha

Too Much

VIP Member
This is one area where I am totally on Louise's side - I believe her about the abuse she suffered, just like I believe anyone who is brave enough to speak out.

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
I wouldnt call it sassy I’d call it unnecessarily aggressive, yes she is marking ads as per the guidelines and I have no doubt that having endless messages about marking adverts consistently/clearly gets annoying - but if she’s Getting comments saying ‘why haven’t you marked this as an ad’ when she has, why bother with the whole ‘YOU need to manage social media better’ - surely it reflects on HER as the advertiser and HER execution of it? Surely you’d look at it as, ‘hmm, clearly the way I mark adverts isn’t clear enough’. But no. It’s not louise’s fault, it’s everyone else’s. And if she posts adverts all over her Instagram, YouTube et al - but those followers AREN’T her customers - who the hell is she advertising things to?

• Heart

MangoFandango

Chatty Member
I don’t, I still will never forgive her for ignoring the SacconeJolys disciplining their children with cold showers. 😡😡😡

• Heart

Ella69

So she did half a job on the rental house then...Didn’t replace all the textured ceilings, didn’t replace the bathroom 🤢
She replaced all carpets, electrics, light switches, plug covers, painted all walls, fitted a new kitchen, took out old fitted wardrobesreplaced the worst ceilings.
I’m not sure how that’s half a job. I’m sure majority of people who rent would love for their landlords to have done half that before they moved in.
She had a budget, stuck to it and renovated the house really well.

I love watching renovation videos and I don’t think I’ve ever seen one where they have changed every single thing in the house.