Louise Pentland #7 another shareable, cooking is terrible, hashtag captions #unbearable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm. Well forgive me but if someone from a lower wage and say living in a council house was exploiting and using thier children to gain money it would be a very different story, seems like put, wealth, status, 'influencer' and followers in the mix and seems more legit doesn't it? She's not a young adult anymore, so why people feel the need to defend this brat is beyond me, she's very much older now so you would of thought matured in some way, unfortunately not, if Louise does have issues or mentally struggling she's not going to be waiting months on end is she for a phone call back from the NHS, I read a story not that long ago of a woman suffering from pd, her husband tried to help and get her the correct support she tragically took her own life and the day before her funeral the husband gets a phone call back from the hospital. Now that is suffering right there. And it's more common than you think, I for one don't feel sorry for Louise,and don't think she's this wonderful 'good egg', She's arrogant, stuck up, boring and uncharitable.
100% agree. Child exploitation is an illegal activity, but if the exploiter calls themselves an influencer or vlogger "showing others what it's like to be a parent" it's all okay.

Reactions: 13
Hmm. Well forgive me but if someone from a lower wage and say living in a council house was exploiting and using thier children to gain money it would be a very different story, seems like put, wealth, status, 'influencer' and followers in the mix and seems more legit doesn't it? She's not a young adult anymore, so why people feel the need to defend this brat is beyond me, she's very much older now so you would of thought matured in some way, unfortunately not, if Louise does have issues or mentally struggling she's not going to be waiting months on end is she for a phone call back from the NHS, I read a story not that long ago of a woman suffering from pd, her husband tried to help and get her the correct support she tragically took her own life and the day before her funeral the husband gets a phone call back from the hospital. Now that is suffering right there. And it's more common than you think, I for one don't feel sorry for Louise,and don't think she's this wonderful 'good egg', She's arrogant, stuck up, boring and uncharitable.
I certainly don’t feel the need to defend her, just simply giving an opinion that differs to yours.

Of course, there are people suffering much more than her, and around the world there are people suffering more than we could ever imagine, but that’s not Louise’s fault. If I needed medical help and had the money to finance it for myself, of course I’d take advantage of that opportunity. Who wouldn’t.

i do agree that she shouldn’t be using her children to fund her lifestyle as they have no say in what they do. I hope as they get older she listens to them if they choose not to be involved. However, again, there are certainly people out there who are worse, with photos of their kids half naked or saying derogatory things about them.

Don’t get me wrong, she’s far from perfect and certainly deserves her share of criticism, she’s open to that as soon as she puts herself out there, but I also don’t think she’s the worst out there.

Reactions: 4
I certainly don’t feel the need to defend her, just simply giving an opinion that differs to yours.

Of course, there are people suffering much more than her, and around the world there are people suffering more than we could ever imagine, but that’s not Louise’s fault. If I needed medical help and had the money to finance it for myself, of course I’d take advantage of that opportunity. Who wouldn’t.

i do agree that she shouldn’t be using her children to fund her lifestyle as they have no say in what they do. I hope as they get older she listens to them if they choose not to be involved. However, again, there are certainly people out there who are worse, with photos of their kids half naked or saying derogatory things about them.

Don’t get me wrong, she’s far from perfect and certainly deserves her share of criticism, she’s open to that as soon as she puts herself out there, but I also don’t think she’s the worst out there.
You know where you are though, right?
This is specifically a place for us to vent our frustrations about Youtubers, especially ones we previously enjoyed and were subscribed to for some time.

I, like many here, was a fan for a long time. Then I started to notice things, outbursts, changes in Louise I didn’t like at all.

This is a space for discussion, away from Louise deleting and censoring comments (positive comments only, my good eggs) and her sycophantic little fans

Reactions: 10
You know where you are though, right?
This is specifically a place for us to vent our frustrations about Youtubers, especially ones we previously enjoyed and were subscribed to for some time.

I, like many here, was a fan for a long time. Then I started to notice things, outbursts, changes in Louise I didn’t like at all.

This is a space for discussion, away from Louise deleting and censoring comments (positive comments only, my good eggs) and her sycophantic little fans
Sure, and I’m all for people doing that. I do the same thing with Louise and others on here, but if people disagree with something said, I also think it’s fine to say that.

Like I said, I certainly understand a lot of the criticism she gets.

Reactions: 6
Louise has said since the start of her channel that she HATES tea and coffee. But she's just put on insta stories today that she had her first cup of coffee and that it's amazing stuff. I sense an ad for coffee coming. Nic Chapman did the same recently. Suddenly liked coffee after saying she hated it and then there was an ad for some. If louise does an ad for coffee or a coffee machine in the next few weeks I will never watch her again.

Reactions: 28
Did anyone see the gushing post about darcy that followed the biscuit stealing post about pearl yesterday. But no, definitely no playing favourites there

Reactions: 19
Did anyone see the gushing post about darcy that followed the biscuit stealing post about pearl yesterday. But no, definitely no playing favourites there
does she ever say a bad word about darcy? apart from that she has to share her each week? but pretty much every post about pearl has some negative thing- even if it's hidden (like the biscuit post- "she's cute so it can be forgiven")

Reactions: 8
does she ever say a bad word about darcy? apart from that she has to share her each week? but pretty much every post about pearl has some negative thing- even if it's hidden (like the biscuit post- "she's cute so it can be forgiven")
She always mentions that darcy isn't motivated re: school work, also moaned a lot about her just before Pearl was born.

Reactions: 3
She mentioned a while ago that She found managing Pearl difficult as well and that she was very different to how Darcy was as a toddler. Maybe she needs to kept some extra support and learn some strategies that work for Pearl if she’s struggling. There’s definitely not a one shoe fits all for kids!

Reactions: 7
I think Louise generally struggles to acknowledge that her children are their own people with individual personalities (including some personality traits that she finds unpleasant or difficult to deal with), and that they are not blank canvases that she can paint, shape, and fashion in whichever way she pleases. Of course she (respectively her parenting) will have some impact on them, but they are not dolls that she can dress up and who will indulge her every whim and be the pretty little (and quiet!) princesses she apparently wants.

Reactions: 21
That's rich coming from her, it's not like she has a mellow, easygoing personality herself. I personally think Darcy is growing up to be a stellar young girl, despite her mother's spoiled, entitled, high maintenance and honestly lazy influence.

Reactions: 12
Louise has said since the start of her channel that she HATES tea and coffee. But she's just put on insta stories today that she had her first cup of coffee and that it's amazing stuff. I sense an ad for coffee coming. Nic Chapman did the same recently. Suddenly liked coffee after saying she hated it and then there was an ad for some. If louise does an ad for coffee or a coffee machine in the next few weeks I will never watch her again.
This is such a good guess!! Fleur de force has just done an ad for Nespresso so maybe it’ll be for them. I love a good guessing game

She mentioned a while ago that She found managing Pearl difficult as well and that she was very different to how Darcy was as a toddler. Maybe she needs to kept some extra support and learn some strategies that work for Pearl if she’s struggling. There’s definitely not a one shoe fits all for kids!
I think that comes from the fact she has a nanny in though. She can’t learn any strategies to manage Pearl because the nanny has her a fair chunk of the time, or Liam. You are right, and louise has the money to do whatever she wants, but I really think that impacts it at least a little bit. Even in terms of Pearl’s behaviour, if the nanny was looking after Pearl very often prior to lockdown, her behaviour with louise might mean she’s, you know, a little tit - because the nanny is the one setting boundaries which louise struggles with, so Pearl tests them all over again. Im thinking back to Disneyland, when Pearl has a temper tantrum, and Louise just stood there and cried. That’s not her fault, but that’s not exactly boundary setting either. 😅

Reactions: 7
She has just said on insta stories She’s looking for office space and wants to expand her team

Reactions: 1
Ooh, I wonder what she’s got in mind? Can’t help but think of Zoe and her pathetic office space, where they seem to do sod all, all day!

• Haha
I think that comes from the fact she has a nanny in though. She can’t learn any strategies to manage Pearl because the nanny has her a fair chunk of the time, or Liam. You are right, and louise has the money to do whatever she wants, but I really think that impacts it at least a little bit. Even in terms of Pearl’s behaviour, if the nanny was looking after Pearl very often prior to lockdown, her behaviour with louise might mean she’s, you know, a little tit - because the nanny is the one setting boundaries which louise struggles with, so Pearl tests them all over again. Im thinking back to Disneyland, when Pearl has a temper tantrum, and Louise just stood there and cried. That’s not her fault, but that’s not exactly boundary setting either. 😅
Totally agree! Kids can be tough and we don’t see everything, only what she chooses to show, but she clearly recognises that she finds it hard to manage Pearl, do do something about it. She has everything there she will need to help her.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.