Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Somerville12

VIP Member
This is the ex model, Ruth Crilly amodelrecommends Louise showed herself with , who she s never ever been seen with or mentioned ever before?.. Gotta show herself with someone though rather than gleam billynomates... Another gleamer... But funny how she e been allowed to Insta story a photo of the bride actually going down the aisle..

Reactions: 1

FloraFaunaLuna

Chatty Member
I think it's an extension of her not being sure what category she belongs in any more, used to be beauty, so she creates the 'get ready with me segment'. Used to be vlogging - does weekly, finds weekly too stressful, went through a fashion phase, body positivity is popular so she tries that market, and now she's also trying to be a disney vlogger.

Yes! I noticed in her Disney vlog she was talking about the food she got at Disney and talking about which ones were "snack credits" and different items on the Disney dining plan

Sounds like she's trying to copy AJ from Disney Food Blog on YouTube who literally only vlogs about Disneyland. She's just trying to branch out to something new (aka copying someone else cause Lady Louise ain't exactly an original thinker) and will eventually forget about it/give up and move onto something new

MindyLahiri

VIP Member
I get that. I just think that she could have been a little less arsey. She could have said 'arr I could tell you.. but I'd have to kill you ha ha ha'. She was just so rude and I actually think its an ok question to ask somebody who has basically won the lottery! No wonder he is intrigued. How are these 20 something idiots becoming millionaires doing nothing! I can just imagine her being very difficult to work with and unless you are at the top of your game in the tv world then you really do have smile and fake your way to the top. Its a horrible industry to be in and one that she is desperate to crack but isn't cut out for it imo.
I remember cringing very hard as it really seemed like she had pre-empted the question and had rehearsed what she'd say and probably thought it would sound dead cool and edgy 😬😬😬

Horatio

VIP Member
I remember cringing very hard as it really seemed like she had pre-empted the question and had rehearsed what she'd say and probably thought it would sound dead cool and edgy 😬😬😬
Totally. I see the argument that it’s something they get asked repeatedly by traditional media who could do a bit of research by this point and act like it’s a novelty or a hobby rather than a billion dollar industry.But certain influencers, of which Louise is at the forefront, definitely enjoy acting offended and annoyed as if they get a kick out of clashing with the BBC
After all they are happy repeating the story of how they got big online a million times. Of course being scrutinised for an exact figure is annoying and unfair but there are ways to play it in her favour, “I’d have to kill you” (as mentioned) or “enough to support my family” or even just “oh definitely enough.” I think it’s like how people love to tell celebrity stories about how awful someone was, rolling her eyes about the tiresome media just makes her seem more important somehow.

minniemouse

Regarding Esther-
I have a sneaky suspicion that Louise is exactly like my ex-best friend. She would be best friends with someone for about a year, be a lovely, devoted friend, then suddenly one day she couldn’t use you any more and just dropped you. About a week later she’d have a new bestie for the year. Think about it, Louise has gone through Zoe, Brummymummy, and now Esther. I wonder who’s next.
Erica is next

Rose91

Chatty Member
I was having a nose on the cats Instagram and someone asked about the kittens and she replied saying there’ll be an update soon

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I think children definitely will be suing their idiotic greedy parents in the future. And good on them. The parents won't have a leg to stand on either as the proof is there. I used to like Louise but this using of her children and robbing them of their privacy is revolting. And she knew perverts were watching and yet still carries on. How fucked up is that.
What is the pervert part? I didn't know that. I know the Saccone Joly's had people messaging them saying there were weird accounts using their kid's photos.

Somerville12

VIP Member
I posted a comment on her goals list fbook post with the link about truthaboutvloggers asking her to watch it,use her influence to talk to Gleam and use her influence to protect those children and her platform. Still there. bet it won't be by the morning.And not to delete my post!😅

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I think she treats Darcy the way she does out of guilt and fear. Guilt that she was an only child for so long and now feels bad that she has to split her time and fear because her mum died so young and she has said quite a few times how Darcy is now at the age Louise was when her mum passed away. I do get it but it’s so damaging. Louise would be a therapists dream 😬
She’s been in Therapy for ages!