Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cccccccmmmmmmmmm

They stayed in a value resort on this most recent trip (nothing wrong with that!) but of a step down for Queen Louise from the Grand Floridian. I am guessing she is too tight to help family out and pay for the trip 🙄
Or maybe the family member she travelled with didn't want to be treated like a charity case and wanted to pay for her own accommodation, but didn't have the funds to stay somewhere more expensive.

Reactions: 1

bubbletea123

VIP Member
What has happened between Louise and Marie bits and clips? Have they had a falling out? She seems so fickle with her friendships, seems to have really close friendships but a year later they are hardly talking from what we see? Zoe, Esther, Marie, Emma Conway... All of them drift apart eventually. Odd.
I wondered about Marie too. I follow her and she's been through hard times and she never mentions Louise now.

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
I missed her admitting she behaved crap re the book reaching no2, where was that?

Her moaning about feeling lonely on the weekend took me back I must admit. Found it so hard being a single parent during baby/toddler years. Not that she is but struck a nerve with me. She had people coming over in the evening too 🤣 that’s hardly the same as doing whole weekends without talking to another adult.
It was in her leeds with Darcy video from around the 15.00 mark

• Heart

Wheels

I understand that the question at the end is to prompt engagement. But does anyone know what the full stop between paragraphs is for? Is it just an affectation? I’ve seen it on a few captions.
8BB9BF38-783D-426A-B32B-B7232D1C9ACA.jpeg

cherry198

VIP Member
I heard that when she was in the background during the comic relief Love Actually thing a few years ago she was a big pain in the arse so I’m not sure tv people would be rushing to sign her up...... 👀
Surely if she’d done this we’d all know about it.Like she’d never shut up about her being on the tele

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
Very good point! Being part of a church community is so much more than just attending church. Maybe Louise doesn’t have enough time or money in her busy busy life to contribute 🙄
So true! Esther wasn't there to do everything for her! 😆

Vee6

VIP Member
i remmeber it. she was in a crowd scene and did a weird goofy grin - one second max

willow2012

Why did she put ‘on a scale of 1-Nutella’ how excited are you about my vlog or something that’s so strange to me

Somerville12

VIP Member
She s still totally ignoring the WW children's app in America but no doubt be here soon. Maybe she should read this...but hey she s been paid, she doesn't follow it any more, looks heavier than ever including double chin, not healthy at all.

Tublet83

VIP Member
Or maybe the family member she travelled with didn't want to be treated like a charity case and wanted to pay for her own accommodation, but didn't have the funds to stay somewhere more expensive.
Why is it charity? It’s just families helping each other and let’s face she’s got enough to through around 🙄

minniemouse

It was in her leeds with Darcy video from around the 15.00 mark
[/QUOTE]
Ah that’s why I missed it I never get that far into one of her vlogs 🤣
She’s all happy happy today because she made the Sunday Times top 100 grabbers

I can’t even pretend to know I understand how the inner working of her head tick. I do feel for Pearl as she will ask questions especially if this continues as she does get older.