Louise Pentland #20 There's a trip out there for anyone if you open Expedia and book it, moron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine spending £500 on a hotel room for one night and your kids need to share a bed. There is obviously absolutely nothing wrong with sisters sharing a bed but come on. I also think there are hotels that would be far more appropriate for two young girls, something with a theme or more geared towards kids. Don’t get me wrong the hotel is lovely but Pearl in particular would much prefer a barbie (for example) themed room and whilst I’m getting the impression Louise is strongly encouraging Darcy to like the finer things in life, she’s still very young and does she truly give a tit about staying in a luxury hotel?! This is another example of Louise doing something she wants and trying to justify it as being for the girls. They’d have been equally happy on a premier inn than some swanky hotel

Reactions: 17
I find Darcy so annoying 💀 the hair flipping and strutting around the room is really unbecoming. She's acting like baby Regina George. And being 12 years old and clearly raging your 5 year old sister is taking the spotlight ain't it.

Louise was ripped off for that slightly larger room as well, there was nothing luxury about it. It has a textured headboard, more windows, and free chocolates, big whoop. The only luxury thing about it is the location next to Covent Garden.

Reactions: 34
I find Darcy so annoying 💀 the hair flipping and strutting around the room is really unbecoming. She's acting like baby Regina George. And being 12 years old and clearly raging your 5 year old sister is taking the spotlight ain't it.

Louise was ripped off for that slightly larger room as well, there was nothing luxury about it. It has a textured headboard, more windows, and free chocolates, big whoop. The only luxury thing about it is the location next to Covent Garden.
I thought the exact same. I don't like to comment on Darcy with her being a child but she was giving Verruca Salt vibes. In a way I think she wants to seem cool on camera because she probably knows that people from school will watch Louise's videos.

Reactions: 27
Imagine spending £500 on a hotel room for one night and your kids need to share a bed. There is obviously absolutely nothing wrong with sisters sharing a bed but come on. I also think there are hotels that would be far more appropriate for two young girls, something with a theme or more geared towards kids. Don’t get me wrong the hotel is lovely but Pearl in particular would much prefer a barbie (for example) themed room and whilst I’m getting the impression Louise is strongly encouraging Darcy to like the finer things in life, she’s still very young and does she truly give a tit about staying in a luxury hotel?! This is another example of Louise doing something she wants and trying to justify it as being for the girls. They’d have been equally happy on a premier inn than some swanky hotel
I will refrain from going on about the prices (hotel and earrings) as others have said it much better. So yes, a Premier Inn would have been fine. But I see absolutely no problem if the girls stay in a “normal” read geared towards adults hotel. Not everything has to be catered around children. It’s one night. Even if it was one week. If you plan on being in the hotel a lot I absolutely think choosing a place where there is enough to do for kids is a good idea: a nice pool with a small one for the little ones, lots of toilets, playrooms or craft rooms, playgrounds outside, very long opening hours of the restaurants with tons of classic meals you know kids will always eat. But if you plan to be there for breakfast and some dinners only? Both girls are old enough to wait a minute if the restaurant is still closed and to display basic table manners. And adults can be expected to life through a temper tantrum on the next table.
But Louise should stop to act as if she is doing it FOR the girls. She is basically parenting child Louise. Spoiling her. And therefore massively overcompensating with her daughters. And the obvious preference of Darcy is just sad. She doesn’t have to treat both girls equally in so far that both are very different personas. But she should be fair and not show a strong inclination to one over the other. If Darcy is into all the bling, luxury and “finer things in life” and Louise wants to do things with her she will enjoying- great. But then she should get up go one a hike with Pearl, bake lovely brownies from scratch for the next rainbow girls (?) outing and JOIN her daughter in an activity she loves. Not just drop her off.

Reactions: 21
Hope everyone is looking forward to the live on Monday 😂 this woman is completely out of ideas for content

Reactions: 5
I don’t quite understand what she is proposing, is she teaching something or just expecting a group online crafting session ?

Reactions: 2
I don’t quite understand what she is proposing, is she teaching something or just expecting a group online crafting session ?
Trying to ramp up engagement, plain and simple. If she was a craft influencer I’d say that’s a good idea, or if she was teaching a craft or doing something actually useful 😵💫

Louise's "girl gang sleepover" London vlog is all the proof we didn't need that her trip was all for content, not making special memories! at the start, she is filming in the hotel room, with a snapped warning at Pearl not to jump on the bed - or even lie on the bed - until she has "taken photos of the room". obvs the priority in a trip focused on creating magical, childhood memories! 👌🏻

Darcy seemed pretty anxious and overwhelmed getting her ears pierced, but the way Louise made it all so dramatic, booking an appointment at Harrods and announcing it on IG, made it so that even if she had second thoughts, she was in a position where she couldn't change her mind - with the usual pressure, as Louise had made it very clear that it was a significant part of her upcoming vlog. even if Darcy was happy to have her ears peirced, despite the nerves, it would undoubtedly have been a far more enjoyable experience for her without the pressure to perform throughout, knowing she was being filmed and the expectation that she focus on creating content, knowing that all the footage would be shared with the world - all her classmates being able to see her talking quite tearfully after having the piercing etc. as much as Darcy performs for the camera and often gives a bratty performance with Veruca Salt vibes - and the way she reacts to Pearl at times is awful - but i do feel sorry for her in the sense that this is all learned behaviour, the hair flicks and OTT performances having been encouraged by Louise since she was born, with baby glitter having grown up in front of the camera, and there are moments where i feel sympathy towards Darcy and the way she can't have privacy, even at times that she likely doesn't want stuff shared in social media, but potentially doesn't feel comfortable telling Louise she doesn't give her consent to share it - especially after telling Louise that she didn't want a dance IG account because it felt like too much pressure, only for Louise to totally ignore her and plaster all the dance content and photos over her own platform instead - as I can't imagine any 12 year old would want their classmates seeing them tearfully anxious after getting their ears pierced. 🤷🏻‍♂️

and as for the Rainbows thing with Pearl, she is clearly trying to make it into a huge defining "thing", in the way that "dance mum" is a fundamental part of her identity. dragging Pearl to the girl guiding shop in London to buy her badges and whatever else branded Rainbow tat expecting the gleeful, delighted performance she gets from Darcy in dance stores when she buys her expensive tutus, yet Pearl visibly gave zero fucks - as proven later, when Louise asked her about her favourite moment of the day, and Pearl responded "colouring", as she sat colouring in Wagamamas, and even with Louise hinting at her that she wanted her to mention the Rainbow shop a sher favourite part of the day, Pearl dismissed her by telling her that she still enjoyed colouring best! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I love when Pearl said that colouring was the best part of her day. Young kids like that don't need grand gestures and fancy days out.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I love when Pearl said that colouring was the best part of her day. Young kids like that don't need grand gestures and fancy days out.
especially when, despite Louise's hints, Pearl refused to perform or change her mind and still insisted that colouring was the best part of her day - in a way that Darcy would have realised she had said the "wrong" thing abf immediately have changed her mind to fit with Louise's expectations. Louise refers to Pearl as "wild", when actually it is just that Pearl isn't a people pleaser and is far more confident in her own opinions, refusing to comply or perform in the way Louise wants, in a way that she trained Darcy to do since birth. I hope Pearl never lose that spark!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Louise sounds out of breath from walking and yet she has money and a hell of a lot of time to time to invest in improving her cardiovascular health.
It baffles me as to how she will throw money at any and everything except that.

Reactions: 12
Louise's "girl gang sleepover" London vlog is all the proof we didn't need that her trip was all for content, not making special memories! at the start, she is filming in the hotel room, with a snapped warning at Pearl not to jump on the bed - or even lie on the bed - until she has "taken photos of the room". obvs the priority in a trip focused on creating magical, childhood memories! 👌🏻

Darcy seemed pretty anxious and overwhelmed getting her ears pierced, but the way Louise made it all so dramatic, booking an appointment at Harrods and announcing it on IG, made it so that even if she had second thoughts, she was in a position where she couldn't change her mind - with the usual pressure, as Louise had made it very clear that it was a significant part of her upcoming vlog. even if Darcy was happy to have her ears peirced, despite the nerves, it would undoubtedly have been a far more enjoyable experience for her without the pressure to perform throughout, knowing she was being filmed and the expectation that she focus on creating content, knowing that all the footage would be shared with the world - all her classmates being able to see her talking quite tearfully after having the piercing etc. as much as Darcy performs for the camera and often gives a bratty performance with Veruca Salt vibes - and the way she reacts to Pearl at times is awful - but i do feel sorry for her in the sense that this is all learned behaviour, the hair flicks and OTT performances having been encouraged by Louise since she was born, with baby glitter having grown up in front of the camera, and there are moments where i feel sympathy towards Darcy and the way she can't have privacy, even at times that she likely doesn't want stuff shared in social media, but potentially doesn't feel comfortable telling Louise she doesn't give her consent to share it - especially after telling Louise that she didn't want a dance IG account because it felt like too much pressure, only for Louise to totally ignore her and plaster all the dance content and photos over her own platform instead - as I can't imagine any 12 year old would want their classmates seeing them tearfully anxious after getting their ears pierced. 🤷🏻‍♂️

and as for the Rainbows thing with Pearl, she is clearly trying to make it into a huge defining "thing", in the way that "dance mum" is a fundamental part of her identity. dragging Pearl to the girl guiding shop in London to buy her badges and whatever else branded Rainbow tat expecting the gleeful, delighted performance she gets from Darcy in dance stores when she buys her expensive tutus, yet Pearl visibly gave zero fucks - as proven later, when Louise asked her about her favourite moment of the day, and Pearl responded "colouring", as she sat colouring in Wagamamas, and even with Louise hinting at her that she wanted her to mention the Rainbow shop a sher favourite part of the day, Pearl dismissed her by telling her that she still enjoyed colouring best! 🤣🤣
Spectacular summary friend!

Reactions: 5
Honestly I kinda love the crafting thing. It seems like her finally not trying to stay relevant anymore and just moving into a new category. I feel like if she did more stuff like that and just being chilled out (okay maybe not soft office level chilled) I’d love to watch her again.

Reactions: 3
Honestly I kinda love the crafting thing. It seems like her finally not trying to stay relevant anymore and just moving into a new category. I feel like if she did more stuff like that and just being chilled out (okay maybe not soft office level chilled) I’d love to watch her again.
There are so many craft creators out there that deserve your clicks more! Specially as hers is a passive way to gain engagement

Reactions: 6
Louise is so twee and Darcy is so much like her. Darcy has her mannerisms but also looks like her too!
Bless Pearl, she’s so sweet. She stuck to her guns and confirmed that colouring was her favourite part of her day! I think Louise’s childhood probably means that she feels like she has to do big things and spend a lot of money to show her love, but children value your time more than material things.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.