Louise Pentland #2 WWilde about the ad’s, oh my battery Is flashing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do find it weird that she’ll buy magazines with herself in them like not one but multiple, I’d be so embarrassed going to the checkout and having them scanned through! I can understand keeping the first clipping, I think that’s a normal thing to do, I was in the newspaper after my brain surgery years ago, I still like to look at the clipping now but that’s me, I’m bog standard I’m never going to have spreads in the newspaper on the daily! I guess what I’m trying to say is after the novelty wears off the first time I don’t see the allure of, if you’re in a magazine again, buying more/multiple, it just seems... wasteful to me I guess?

She's probably making a 'mainstream media' port folio to show the strictly bosses that her work is VALID GODDAMMIT!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Probably buying hundreds of copies so she can then brag the one she was in was the bestselling copy of the year 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else remember when she updated her Wiki to say ‘Lady Louise Pentland’ after she got her and Esther those titles?

Just googled and now the Lady has been removed. I’m crying 😂😂

Old tweet from when it happened. Apparently someone added it for her 😏
The tweet seems a bit tongue in cheek tbh

Reactions: 3
A bloody gifted £550 pushchair!! I get it’s part of her ‘job’ to advertise products but it’s infuriating because they can easily afford to buy these things themselves. That Mrs Hinch as well has been gifted everything for her baby including a £900 dresser.

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe she’s got another bloody pram, it sickens me how such an expensive pram isn’t going to get looked at twice with her because — who needs that many prams!!! A pram like that would be a dream come true for a new mum or a mum who didn’t have the funds so why she doesn’t do a bit of a giveaway after the ‘review’ of the pram I don’t know. Even if she reviewed it, liked it and wanted to pass on an old one. She’s really fussy with prams though and obsessed with pink - I remember when she was gifted a pram in a vlog at some point last year and she was moaning because it was blue and she would’ve preferred the pink and why did they send her the blue. She definitely strikes me as the type to accept the #gifted pushchairs because the one she has now is, say, the slightly wrong shade of pink and not as shiny :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: 13
A bloody gifted £550 pushchair!! I get it’s part of her ‘job’ to advertise products but it’s infuriating because they can easily afford to buy these things themselves. That Mrs Hinch as well has been gifted everything for her baby including a £900 dresser.
It's only sale, remember 😉 £530 - what a saving..!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she’s got another bloody pram, it sickens me how such an expensive pram isn’t going to get looked at twice with her because — who needs that many prams!!! A pram like that would be a dream come true for a new mum or a mum who didn’t have the funds so why she doesn’t do a bit of a giveaway after the ‘review’ of the pram I don’t know. Even if she reviewed it, liked it and wanted to pass on an old one. She’s really fussy with prams though and obsessed with pink - I remember when she was gifted a pram in a vlog at some point last year and she was moaning because it was blue and she would’ve preferred the pink and why did they send her the blue. She definitely strikes me as the type to accept the #gifted pushchairs because the one she has now is, say, the slightly wrong shade of pink and not as shiny :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
If she gives it away the Sponsor might be miffed that she’s not using the pram & endlessly mentioning/ reviewing it to us plebs, which might put other Sponsors off giving her free crap. She won’t want to jeopardise the freebie gravy train. It’s all just a big game.
Beats me how these Sponsors think anyone watching vlogs is interested in the Ads/ freebies. Most of the audience are teen girls surely who have zero interest or cash!

Reactions: 3
So the New Weekly will be focused on the pushchair

I'll pass
It’s not a kind gift Louise, it’s a free promotion for the company to your millions of followers!! There’s nothing kind about it!

Reactions: 9
A whole video dedicated to her happiful cover, in which she did the same pose as Bodiposipanda (who made less of a big deal about being on a magazine cover), yawn.

Reactions: 2
I used to like her vlogs. Haven't watched for many many months as she never stopped going on about those bloody books. Is Esther still in them? She seemed such a nice funny person.

Reactions: 1
A pushchair costing half a grand .give me strength. Couldn't be any more unrelatable. I had a folding up umbrella style one from Argos £25 quid ,when I was on benefit doing teaching training part time, you could hang it folded on one wrist, toddler in the other hand, back pack with food and portable potty, went on trains and the tube with it. She should gift it to a subscriber who could say why they deserve it . But she wont. How many more Insta s will there be showing that bloody hello page interview!!!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.