Louise Pentland #14 Exploit my kids? Surely not me! I'm the #1 ambassador of NSPCC!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree it's her money etc, but for me it's the complete lack of awareness in her defence of "budgeting" it in making it some how more relatable. Most people don't not have 3k of Christmas decs because they just haven't made a spreadsheet... Jesus.
It makes me think of the (fake) Paris Hilton top with “stop being poor” written on it. Like the only reason you can’t piss away 3-5k on loaning Christmas decorations is because you chose not to have that disposable income by not budgeting.

I have to say though, fair play to the company loaning the decorations out. They saw Louise (and similar rich idiots) coming a mile off!

Reactions: 21
It's not even about the money for me. Putting up your decorations.. seeing ones your mum bought on her holiday in Greece.. one you treasure from your grandparent.. the crappy ones you made in school 😂 that's all part of tradition and I can't believe she doesn't want that. She wants insta pics more. Disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Louise is very good at hiding how privileged she is by doing so many charity shop hauls, primark hauls, Poundland etc all the shop the average person would go to and I’m one of them average people haha, that’s why I watch her coz she plus size and so am I. But brhind every primark haul there’s god knows how many gifting things she doesn’t pay for, she had like a million prams gifted to her and she doesn’t exactly spend money to make her videos either, god I could use that money for a deposit for a house 🙈

I do like Louise and she makes me laugh but since reading here, it’s opened my eyes a bit

Reactions: 8
It's not even about the money for me. Putting up your decorations.. seeing ones your mum bought on her holiday in Greece.. one you treasure from your grandparent.. the crappy ones you made in school 😂 that's all part of tradition and I can't believe she doesn't want that. She wants insta pics more. Disgusting.
Her whole life is like that though. I genuinely don’t think Louise has the capability to do something/attend an event to just enjoy and not insta. It’s very sad really, and I’m sure Darcey’s disdain for it (that video of saying the cake wasn’t for instagram and was for eating sticks out) will only grow as she gets older

Reactions: 7
I can’t cope watching her anymore. How much did she spend on them this year?
She said the company charge between £3-5 THOUSAND but I'm pretty sure Lady Louise is st the top end or slightly over it as she decorates the whole darn house! Her money - but I think it is an unnecessary expense and is completely to do with her social media content and Insta worthy pictures. All of those questions were set by herself so that she is not asked them again and looks to be transparent about what she pays. What a typical act for a middle class privately schooled individual!!

Who's even surprised that she couldn't take Pearl out on 5th November without moaning? Freezing, sore back etc etc. Bet she wouldn't have said it when Darcy was little!

Reactions: 10
The irony of misspelling alliteration as ileteration ( should be illiterate!) is not lost on me! I quite enjoyed reading her books for the story and the characters, even though Robin Wilde is pretty much a self-insert/Mary-Sue character. The grammar was pretty bad though, she needs a better editor who knows how to use object and subject pronouns (I/me) correctly. At least most of the spelling was correct!

Reactions: 11
Who's even surprised that she couldn't take Pearl out on 5th November without moaning? Freezing, sore back etc etc. Bet she wouldn't have said it when Darcy was little!
The comment where she was complaining Pearl gave her a sore back really bugged me. Pearls 3 she’s not exactly massive, and if lady Louise really couldn’t have held her on her shoulders Liam was there so why couldn’t he have done it? Surely it would be more fun for Pearl as she would have been higher up.

But no instead Louise had to do it just so she could complain that Pearl was too big for it, which she wouldn’t have done about Darcy as she was always a tiny child and she used to regularly comment on how Darcy was wearing clothes which were like 3 years younger in size than she actually was.

Reactions: 13
Oh fab, we’re now getting videos of Darcy singing to go along with the dance photos. Can’t wait 🙄

I get that to Louise her child singing is great and adorable. But to most people it’s really not that exciting and having to persuade her to preform so we can see it is ridiculous.

400F484C-7A22-43BF-9403-DB1B8D0F39EF.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Agree it's her money etc, but for me it's the complete lack of awareness in her defence of "budgeting" it in making it some how more relatable. Most people don't not have 3k of Christmas decs because they just haven't made a spreadsheet... Jesus.
I really want this magical spreadsheet that will allow me to have 3-5k to spend on my christmas decorations!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh fab, we’re now getting videos of Darcy singing to go along with the dance photos. Can’t wait 🙄

I get that to Louise her child singing is great and adorable. But to most people it’s really not that exciting and having to persuade her to preform so we can see it is ridiculous.

View attachment 854849
Has she not learnt from the dance account getting deleted tht she should keep this tit private? So thick.

Reactions: 9
I really feel like Louise is always the most thrilled when her kids aren’t with her?! Like in that Monday insta post up thread… “it’s all go, just how I like it” 😑 more like Pearl is shoved in nursery and she can sit in her bed and ‘do admin’ / watch telly all day - that’s how she likes it 😂

Reactions: 14
If I was a millionaire I would be tempted to spend that money getting my house decorated, although it's not always to my taste so not sure if they all look a bit tit or that's Louise's personal request. It is a shame that she doesn't even have a small tree in the lounge which the girls can decorate with their own baubles, I loved going through the decorations as a kid and remembering where I'd made each one of them - they were hideous but it's the little things that make christmas magical 😊

Reactions: 11

View attachment 854849
Oh poor Louise having to become one of 'those' mums who put their kids first.
Beggars belief

Reactions: 6
If I was a millionaire I would be tempted to spend that money getting my house decorated, although it's not always to my taste so not sure if they all look a bit tit or that's Louise's personal request. It is a shame that she doesn't even have a small tree in the lounge which the girls can decorate with their own baubles, I loved going through the decorations as a kid and remembering where I'd made each one of them - they were hideous but it's the little things that make christmas magical 😊
She does a tree with the girls she said. I think it was one of the upstairs trees (probably so no one sees it on Instagram).

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Personally I hate the decorations she gets. They look like how you'd see office buildings or shopping centres decorated, not a home. Too generic.

Reactions: 30
Personally I hate the decorations she gets. They look like how you'd see office buildings or shopping centres decorated, not a home. Too generic.
Yep they’re really commercial looking & she always goes for slightly different colours of pink. She could at least change it up a bit. There’s no personality to them.

Reactions: 9
Shes shown so much of darcys life she loves that darcy now has a hobby she might be able to profit off... no money is enough for this feicn witch

Let Darcy keep singing and dancing private? Nah ill let my million followers know how she gets on

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.