Louise Pentland #14 Exploit my kids? Surely not me! I'm the #1 ambassador of NSPCC!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t see anything of her congratulating Zoe, has she deleted it from her stories? Or did it just expire...

Reactions: 1
She’s finally addressed the removal of Darcy’s page (is this the first time she’s acknowledged it?)

20F4E61F-13A0-4910-94F9-696FBEE12E36.jpeg

(sorry, edited to blur out the other commenter’s name/pic, I forgot initially!)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
'Show them the benefits of social media' but what about the dangers of social media Louise? Especially for little kids?

I honestly don't buy that it got to be too much for Darcy, because I don't think Louise would really listen to her if she said that. I strongly suspect she was contacted by someone to take it down.

Reactions: 24
Darcey obviously has access to her own private ig given her recent comment on the step mums page

Reactions: 4
She’s finally addressed the removal of Darcy’s page (is this the first time she’s acknowledged it?)

View attachment 741838

(sorry, edited to blur out the other commenter’s name/pic, I forgot initially!)
If you were ever in any doubt that Louise doesn't tell it as it really is, then this post proves it! I would have respected her much more had she actually admitted that her little plan went completely wrong, she made far too much of it, stressed the kid out HERSELF and finally was told off by the NSPCC! What a load of old rubbish this post is! How can her followers actually believe it, blaming Darcy on HER wrong decisions, that is not fair. Buying balloons to celebrate 10,000 followers - too OTT! Louise should apologise to her daughter for putting her through this unnecessary episode, she has really outed herself as the complete pushy mum. Congratulations lady!!

• Sick
Reactions: 25
If you were ever in any doubt that Louise doesn't tell it as it really is, then this post proves it! I would have respected her much more had she actually admitted that her little plan went completely wrong, she made far too much of it, stressed the kid out HERSELF and finally was told off by the NSPCC! What a load of old rubbish this post is! How can her followers actually believe it, blaming Darcy on HER wrong decisions, that is not fair. Buying balloons to celebrate 10,000 followers - too OTT! Louise should apologise to her daughter for putting her through this unnecessary episode, she has really outed herself as the complete pushy mum. Congratulations lady!!
Yes to everything you said!
And if she’s not gonna day what actually happened just say I decided to take it down for personal reasons, don’t blame a child for being stressed for something you decided to do. Darcy seems to be a sensitive girl and her mum she should be putting her first, even if Darcy said yes to the Instagram she’s too young to understand what that properly means yet but Louise knows

Reactions: 12
That response is a straight up lie.
Totally agree! She is now blaming Darcy for HER mistake, how awful!

I can't believe she's taking Darcy to see that show. It is absolutely not child appropriate at all
Very strange that someone who is forever talking about mental health issues is quite happy to take a 10 year old to a show that includes the lyrics 'barking mad' and 'loon' in their main song! Andrew Lloyd Moaner has just put this issue back into the dark ages, but who else would get away with it, money talks, but then Louise knows all about having money....

Reactions: 11
She must be FUMING that her own 10k rediculously edited and set up for sponsors and ads page isn’t there, but the little private one darcy dad made is being used.
I hope she’s learnt how silly she is to live life through social media that intensely that she upsets her child by forcing it on them.

Reactions: 13
At least the other account is private and only followed by people that actually know Darcy so there's no creepy comments or followers but tbh i still don't get why Darcy needs a ig haha

Reactions: 8
Attack of the awkward red carpet photos again. So much for Louise saying she misses these events when she doesn’t look at ease in the photos at all

Reactions: 2
She must be FUMING that her own 10k rediculously edited and set up for sponsors and ads page isn’t there, but the little private one darcy dad made is being used.
I hope she’s learnt how silly she is to live life through social media that intensely that she upsets her child by forcing it on them.
I bet she is soooo pissed off she can't get any #gifted ballet outfits for Darcy.

I can actually imagine Louise having a full blown tantrum over having to delete the insta account lol 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.