Louise Pentland #14 Exploit my kids? Surely not me! I'm the #1 ambassador of NSPCC!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Darcy is shy and reserved so let's constantly post photos and videos of her online especially of her dancing. Yeah makes sense Louise!
View attachment 796881
That child has absolutely no say in the matter, she probably gets told, do this or do that and we'll get free stuff! The best thing Tattle has been involved in was getting the dance Instagram removed. She didn't need 12,000 people following her every move, that's just weird.

Reactions: 26
“I love what I make” Yes it is arrogant who says that about themselves?! Especially to say that when you’re clearly floundering to find your niche.
Her putting words in capitals is so annoying. Also missing out the apostrophe in "you're"

She’s constantly asking for suggestions because she doesn’t have a single original idea

Reactions: 12
And when people give her ideas she doesn’t do them anyway

Reactions: 2
She is buying so many followers lately! 13,972 in one day and her engagement rate is only 0.53%
She must be really desperate to get 3 million folllowers

Reactions: 3

I called it! Knew they must have separated. Wonder what happened there also, I'm sure her cousin would rather she just give him the gift of hair stuff for his little girl rather than telling all her followers first.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 800050

I called it! Knew they must have separated. Wonder what happened there also, I'm sure her cousin would rather she just give him the gift of hair stuff for his little girl rather than telling all her followers first.
But if she didn’t tell her followers then how would she get praise for being such a good cousin. It’s like when people film themselves giving money to the homeless. It’s all about the appearance of doing a nice thing and the praise rather than just doing the nice thing.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 800050

I thought she made out like the mam had basically abandoned the child because of whole issue made about buying her clips, bobbles and teaching her how to use them. Isn’t that her parents role? If her dad is shit at it then surely her mum would do all of the teaching?

even when she’s doing a nice thing she comes across as horrible and spiteful.

Reactions: 6
She met with becky a few weeks ago, so I don't think there are bad feelings there. Saying that, I don't think it takes much to get on Louise's bad side so things may have changed since then. It just feels a bit awkward that we know this about them, it's just not her "news" to tell. I'd be raging if she was my cousin.

Reactions: 3
wow, I had no clue what everyone was talking about until I watched her stories. What the actual fuck? why would she talk about her cousin being seperated on her instagram? There was no need to mention it, she could've just said she wanted to get her neice hair bits but she just had to slip in that her nieces parents are seperated. How invasive and rude of her. She really has no boundaries.

Reactions: 10
That gap in her teeth annoys me more than it should. Get it fixed. You're not Madonna.
That is really rude and nasty tbh. There is nothing wrong with her gap! I have one and was always self conscious of it but when I found Louise back in the day. Seeing her not care about the gap actually made me accept mine. I can't afford to get braces or that invisaline or whatever it is called. I know Louise easily can afford it but she clearly doesn't mind it or is bother by it. I think this is the only positive thing I can say about Louise.

There was zero need to post that and to say he does 'dad hair like Liam does'. It isn't up to Louise to teach the little girl to do her hair herself, that's her mums job. I would be fuming if I was her and she publicly posted my separation like that. Louise has a lot of followers, I wouldn't them knowing my business.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
What's with the inclusion of her slightly odd father in recent posts? Is she trying to have him appeal to the older fans!! He's been to the Chelsea flower show and now the Sky event, no one's interested in you trying to make your father look remotely interesting! He's the one that turned a blind eye for all those awful years and the one who gave you the impression that you were never good enough (said by Louise herself). I'd leave him at home next time in his mansion with the peacocks roaming around!!

Reactions: 13
Her regular +1 of Liam is no longer around is my theory. The more I think about it the more I think they’ve split. That, or she’s finally managed to lock him out of the house and he lives full time in the car

Reactions: 23
Her regular +1 of Liam is no longer around is my theory. The more I think about it the more I think they’ve split. That, or she’s finally managed to lock him out of the house and he lives full time in the car
He went to the my little pony event with Louise and Pearl like 3 weeks ago.

Reactions: 1
I think Liam isn’t willing nor available to support her outings. He is mostly involved when it’s with the children/ a family thing. But I have to agree, I was thinking into the trouble in paradise direction too.
The gap comes up every now and them. Mostly by US based tattlers. Perfectly straight and white teeth have a very different importance there. Here it is deemed pretty fake- which it is. Most jars/teeth aren’t completely straight and as long as it doesn’t lead to health issues will be left alone. Very crocked, too narrow, badly misaligned bite or similar gets treated obviously. Healthy teeth with some individuality to it are endearing and deemed interesting.

Reactions: 15
I'm a fan of the gap too.
Not a fan of her sharing her daughters to strangers on the Internet for AD money but there is nothing wrong with her teeth.

What happened to her mate Esther? I stopped following Louise a long time ago and only remembered her when she popped up on something to do with the NTAs and remembered her taking Esther to the NTAs or it may have been The Brits. Is she still friends with Louise. I liked Esther.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.