Louise Pentland #14 Exploit my kids? Surely not me! I'm the #1 ambassador of NSPCC!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she always making her daughters wear matching outfits it’s so weird!!
A family member of mines does this to her daughters its so cringe she says its saving her money when she gets a two pack bundle of the same instead of getting them different but the young one is a tom boy she hates being girly 🤣

Reactions: 3
How does a mum of two including a small child manage to do so few steps a day (i know the 5 is an exaggeration but still) that she feels she needs to increase them?? Im not a parent but arent you constantly on your feet doing stuff when they are awake pretty much?
Because the only activities she does with her children involve sitting. Sit and craft, sit and watch a film, sit while Darcy dances. It's a miracle she doesn't have pressure sores 😂

Reactions: 10
HGV license? She could use it to carry around the huge chip on her shoulder about being a "blended family", yanno.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
HGV license? She could use it to carry around the huge chip on her shoulder about being a "blended family", yanno.
That hilarious but also could you actually imagine her trying to drive a HGV, the woman can’t even drive to the supermarket without making a song and a dance about how scary it is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My first thought was foster care license? But I didn't think we called that a license in the UK? Who the duck knows, it's probably not even something interesting and she'll be making a big deal out of nothing

Reactions: 4
I thought therapist licence? I may be confusing her with another influencer but I thought she wanted to become a therapist as a normal side job?

Reactions: 2
Don't her and her dad have shares in a pub or something? Maybe it could be to do with that?

Reactions: 4
Can just see her name above the door of "The Aloha Arms". Oh wait. No. She denounced that. "The Blended Family Never Wash My Own Hair Arms".

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wondered if it might be a theatre chaperone license- which parents often do if their offspring work in theatre.

Reactions: 9
I just wondered because of how big their fallout was. I bet Lou has sent congratulations and Zoe has ignored them

Reactions: 2
Something I don’t understand about Louis end ‘missing darcey mum guilt posts’ is that she never makes posts about missing Pearl when she’s having quality time with darcey. Why is it always Pearl that she has to sit there worrying about what Darcey is doing? Where was the same concern for Pearl when she spent weeks in London with Darcey

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.