Louise Pentland #11 O' Christmas tree O' Christmas tree, what else can she get free?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cringe every single time she mentions about how horrible her childhood was, if she is still in contact with her dad and trying to maintain a relationship shouldn’t she keep that off camera so it’s not constantly airing dirty washing.

Reactions: 8
I cringe every single time she mentions about how horrible her childhood was, if she is still in contact with her dad and trying to maintain a relationship shouldn’t she keep that off camera so it’s not constantly airing dirty washing.
She's regularly slagged off her father because of her childhood, but stills seems to be close with him when she shows him etc. She still uses him for childcare. She still uses him for whatever she needs. But at the same time regularly airs dirty laundry online. Either to guilt trip him or because she is just a bit of a witch. There is no need for her to post about her dad in the way she often does.

Reactions: 11
She so obviously needs professional mental health support to cope with the trauma of her childhood. She may be a nasty piece of work but she's so clearly not okay. She can't treat friends, family, Liam or the girls with any respect, she's bitter and heartless and so narcissistic. Every flaw in her personality can be pinpointed and blamed on her having deep seated issues that she doesn't seem bothered about dealing with. Even the trauma of Darcy's birth is still brought up in such a nasty way, despite her claiming she's totally over it.

She claims she cares for the girls better than she was cared for and doesn't want them to go through what she did but 5 minutes later she's exploiting them, forcing them to dress as victorian children who should be seen and not heard, showing clear favouritism and getting fed up of them when she actually has to be a mum for half an hour. Those poor girls are going to grow up to be just as unstable and unhappy as her, plagued with childhood trauma that they won't even know they have because Lady Lou will gaslight them into thinking she's excellent, as she does with everyone in her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I never liked Matt but that post.. christ. It just always seems like a dig at her dad or Matt.

"Thankfully I've found Liam"...Yes it didn't work out with Matt but Darcy is such a happy and lovely little girl so obviously Matt is doing something right too !

She has so many boundary issues. Keep it to yourself !

Reactions: 14
The thing with her dad is weird...clearly there are issues but considering she’s now close with him and sees him regularly means she shouldn’t mention him on her social media in a negative way, it’s not fair. If they didn’t talk and she’d cut him out of her life I’d understand it. I have issues with my dad and the way he was with me throughout my childhood. We’re closer now and therefore I would never mention or disrespect him on social media because I’ve chosen to have a relationship which means I’ve chosen to forgive him. Louise needs to decide whether she’s forgiven her dad or not, and not keep talking about him on her platform when she chooses to have him in her life. I know the issues were with her step mum so I always wonder what part her dad played and what his views are.

I do remember a vlog from I’m guessing early 2019 where she was sat in her car and she had just been for counselling. I also remember her saying she had filmed quite a distressing video about her childhood which when she felt in the right place she would upload. She said it would be later that year but it never surfaced. Don’t know if anyone else remembers?

Reactions: 11
Only watched 2 mins of the video and skipped to the middle. Wow, how did she manage to bag Liam! He seems really nice and came across really well. The 2 minutes I saw was of him having to give Louise a packet of Malteasers so she wouldn't spot the ring in his pocket. Jeeze, how annoying must she be to live with. She is apparently "like a hawk". Poor bloke is all I can say

Reactions: 16
Ugh same and the #mumlife if you want to read it in my book🤪🤪 so strange. And I was always confused in how she talked about her stepmother who is Tiyanas (Louises stepsister) mother?? Like how is that dynamic... idk if Tiyana has contact with her mother but still I find it strange.. but I guess Louise gives duck all about anyone expect herself

Reactions: 3
The thing with her dad is weird...clearly there are issues but considering she’s now close with him and sees him regularly means she shouldn’t mention him on her social media in a negative way, it’s not fair. If they didn’t talk and she’d cut him out of her life I’d understand it. I have issues with my dad and the way he was with me throughout my childhood. We’re closer now and therefore I would never mention or disrespect him on social media because I’ve chosen to have a relationship which means I’ve chosen to forgive him. Louise needs to decide whether she’s forgiven her dad or not, and not keep talking about him on her platform when she chooses to have him in her life. I know the issues were with her step mum so I always wonder what part her dad played and what his views are.

I do remember a vlog from I’m guessing early 2019 where she was sat in her car and she had just been for counselling. I also remember her saying she had filmed quite a distressing video about her childhood which when she felt in the right place she would upload. She said it would be later that year but it never surfaced. Don’t know if anyone else remembers?
I remember this, she said in either that video or another that she'd being doing therapy with her dad as well as solo. I guess it would be pretty bloody hard to do therapy sessions in lockdown with a small child at home so maybe thats why she's seemed like shes struggling lately.
It also just makes me struggle to understand why she's tied in on business stuff with her dad, with so many unresolved issues surely it would be better to have not got involved business wise so that theres not the added pressure to communicate with him for any reason other than wanting to.

Reactions: 7
Surely Liam’s mates must engage in some banter over filming stuff like this - ha!

Getting a GOOD look at Liam - i can really see Peal in him!

Reactions: 7
Only watched 2 mins of the video and skipped to the middle. Wow, how did she manage to bag Liam! He seems really nice and came across really well. The 2 minutes I saw was of him having to give Louise a packet of Malteasers so she wouldn't spot the ring in his pocket. Jeeze, how annoying must she be to live with. She is apparently "like a hawk". Poor bloke is all I can say
Distracting her with sweets...? She really is like a toddler

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I find the "i must and do treat the girls equally" reminders a bit bizarre. I know people on tattle have opinions about potential favouritism, but I don't think even any of us would see a post about a treat for darcy and think she'd ignored pearl? Some things just don't need to be/arent filmed and that's fine :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
Recap from the engagement story video. Sorry that it's really long!

- Louise kept dropping hints which included her sending him a text about her friend Spencer's diamond business.
- Her aunt Judith thought he was proposing at Pearl's 1st birthday but it was a push present.
- She texted him photos of what type of ring she was after.
- He waited a few months before he made contact with the diamond company.
- He then planned trips to London to see friends but was really organising the ring with their help.
- They were both in London together and Liam had to tell Louise to go home so she didn't find out. She was really upset by this.
- He ended up distracting her by giving her a bag of maltesers so that he could get in the house and hide the ring.
- She was complaining to Esther about Liam not proposing yet and Esther gave it away which set Louise off on her search to find the ring.
- She kepting think he was proposing on their trips such as Nice, Gran Canaria and Corfu.
- She searched his luggage before their Disney trip but didn't find it.
- Her cousin Daniel and his wife Becky looked after the ring for him and they helped throw her off the scent.
- He researched to find a good intimate location in Disney to propose.
- He used an empty cinnamon bun box to hide the ring.
- He took the cinnamon bun box to the bathroom and said it was because Darcy would eat the bun lol.
- He tried to get her to go to the wedding gazebo for a "photo" but she said the lighting was rubbish.
- She eventually went to the gazebo and she thought he was about to prank her when he said there wasn't a bun in the box.
- He said a small speech which tipped her off. He then got down on one knee and she was a mess. She said yes. A stranger took their photo.
- Darcy would also constantly ask him when he was going to marry Louise so she was very ecstatic when she was told they were engaged.
- Pearl gave no tit.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Recap from the engagement story video. Sorry that it's really long!

- Louise kept dropping hints which included her sending him a text about her friend Spencer's diamond business.
- Her aunt Judith thought he was proposing at Pearl's 1st birthday but it was a push present.
- She texted him photos of what type of ring she was after.
- He waited a few months before he made contact with the diamond company.
- He then planned trips to London to see friends but was really organising the ring with their help.
- They were both in London together and Liam had to tell Louise to go home so she didn't find out. She was really upset by this.
- He ended up distracting her by giving her a bag of maltesers so that he could get in the house and hide the ring.
- She was complaining to Esther about Liam not proposing yet and Esther gave it away which set Louise off on her search to find the ring.
- She kepting think he was proposing on their trips such as Nice, Gran Canaria and Corfu.
- She searched his luggage before their Disney trip but didn't find it.
- Her cousin Daniel and his wife Becky looked after the ring for him and they helped throw her off the scent.
- He researched to find a good intimate location in Disney to propose.
- He used an empty cinnamon bun box to hide the ring.
- He took the cinnamon bun box to the bathroom and said it was because Darcy would eat the bun lol.
- He tried to get her to go to the wedding gazebo for a "photo" but she said the lighting was rubbish.
- She eventually went to the gazebo and she thought he was about to prank her when he said there wasn't a bun in the box.
- He said a small speech which tipped her off. He then got down on one knee and she was a mess. She said yes. A stranger took their photo.
- Darcy would also constantly ask him when he was going to marry Louise so she was very ecstatic when she was told they were engaged.
- Pearl gave no tit.
This makes her sound pretty psycho.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She searched his luggage? Red bleeping flag! all this behaviour is so contradictory to her “I’m engaged to myself, I don’t need a man” attitude she was bullshitting about

Reactions: 63
Liam seems like a gent and they both came across really well in this one. Their dynamic is lovely!

Reactions: 4
Some other things from the Q&A at the end:
- He knew for sure he wanted to propose after Pearl was born.
- They spoke about everything on their first date including their previous marriages and long-term expectations.
- Marriage was never the big thing, it was just the bonus.
- 6 months of planning to make the proposal happen.
- He asked her dad for permission. Louise said its not a matter of her dad owning her/giving her away but a nice tradition that shows respect.
- Liam then met with her dad at the same pub they had their first date in. He had to come up with another elaborate story as to why he had to leave the house.

The end.

Reactions: 4
Liam seems really lovely and caring which honestly makes me wonder how he puts up with Louise

Reactions: 20
He seems lovely, and I’m sure he really loves Louise. For all her flaws, it’s great that she has a nice and reliable guy to raise her child and his stepchild with

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.