Louise Pentland #11 O' Christmas tree O' Christmas tree, what else can she get free?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You really think she’d commit to gardening? Lady Louise would never dream of getting her hands dirty
I know she won't and I feel sad for the girls. Louise will waste time making tit crafts but won't put in a proper effort for the girls.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if Darcy would make Devon & her Dad a bracelet at Louise's or if that's a big no no. I know it's family stuff and private but I find the whole Louise/Devon situation a bit intriguing. I wonder what she thinks of her or what they're like in each others company (if that ever happens)

Reactions: 3
louise has just made a grid post for some internet safety thing.. i find it very ironic that youtubers post about internet safety for kids when they've posted their kid online for their entire life :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
louise has just made a grid post for some internet safety thing.. i find it very ironic that youtubers post about internet safety for kids when they've posted their kid online for their entire life :rolleyes:
THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

THHHHIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAHHHH!

Reactions: 15
I wonder if Darcy would make Devon & her Dad a bracelet at Louise's or if that's a big no no. I know it's family stuff and private but I find the whole Louise/Devon situation a bit intriguing. I wonder what she thinks of her or what they're like in each others company (if that ever happens)
They've been transferring Darcy custody via school pick up and drop off so it seems like a pretty acrimonious end tbh.

Reactions: 7
They've been transferring Darcy custody via school pick up and drop off so it seems like a pretty acrimonious end tbh.
this. Plus they do separate birthdays for her too instead of one big party, only parents I know who do that are ones where there’s drama somewhere.

Reactions: 8
Omg she’s pouring the oil on those vegetables in her insta story as if it’s water. Hold back a bit!!

ETA oh GOD I’ve just seen that she then added them to pasta with an F tonne of cheese.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Anyone else feel really sorry for Pearl In today’s stories, where she’s just rolling her eyes and moaning about having to put up with the disco situ??? Bless Pearl, she’s only young and I bet she doesn’t fully understand why her mum is rolling her eyes and stuck to her phone

Anyone else feel really sorry for Pearl In today’s stories, where she’s just rolling her eyes and moaning about having to put up with the disco situ??? Bless Pearl, she’s only young and I bet she doesn’t fully understand why her mum is rolling her eyes and stuck to her phone
Came on here for that. Who talks about their kids like. Constantly too !!!!!!

Reactions: 1
Fittybitty 🤢🤢 no phrase has made me feel more ill. Who knew there would be a day I'd miss 'Aloha' 😭

Reactions: 20
What is with these daily 'fittybitty' pictures like is Louise aware you can go on walks A. without owning a fitbit and B. without having to document it each time you go?

Reactions: 10
Louise is always so behind on trends!! FitBits were a 2014 thing (I still use mine daily but they aren’t new)

Reactions: 4
Why is she banging on and on about this side parting and skinny jeans thing!!! It was a funny joke about how we are all old if we do that but she’s gone on about it for days now so it’s just not funny anymore

also she didn’t even make it up, in true Louise fashion she’s stollen it off something else and tried to make it her thing (and ruined it)

Reactions: 18
Why is she banging on and on about this side parting and skinny jeans thing!!! It was a funny joke about how we are all old if we do that but she’s gone on about it for days now so it’s just not funny anymore

also she didn’t even make it up, in true Louise fashion she’s stollen it off something else and tried to make it her thing (and ruined it)
She wants to be featured on morning tv

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh God... Louise has watched the Britney Spears Documentary and she thinks its weird and creepy how Britney’s Dad makes money off her.... erm, hello Louise? Darcy is your main stream of income!

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Oh God... Louise has watched the Britney Spears Documentary and she thinks its weird and creepy how Britney’s Dad makes money off her.... erm, hello Louise? Darcy is your main stream of income!
Hahaha FreeDarcy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
And Louise's dad is a director for her SprinkleofGlitter brand on companies house so presumably gets some £££

Reactions: 9
Why does she keep wearing her toddlers gloves? Surely Darcy or her husband have gloves that will fit her better

I used to like Louise but unfollowed once she started using those insane orange filters on everything. It makes her (and everything else) look so unnatural. I read that there's a new law coming in, banning excessive/misleading filters on social media tho

Why does Louise try to play the part of tormented mother constantly? Darcy is literally not even there half the time so none of that giggling and noise is "constant". She never seems to be genuinely happy to have children, I just don't get a natural motherly vibe from her.

Reactions: 16
Why does Louise try to play the part of tormented mother constantly? Darcy is literally not even there half the time so none of that giggling and noise is "constant". She never seems to be genuinely happy to have children, I just don't get a natural motherly vibe from her.
You should see Lily Pebbles 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.