Louise Pentland #11 O' Christmas tree O' Christmas tree, what else can she get free?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure she can call herself the breadwinner when her fiancé is successful and fairly high up in his field! ‘Breadwinner’ implies that one person pretty much pays for everything (see pic!).

Even if she earns more, Liam’s career is far more valid than her insta-knobbing, soft-office-dwelling, child-selling ‘job’.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Liams job is more of a essential role than yours Louise you absolute fool. You talking about girl stuff and girl topics isn't hard...Don't come at me with gender roles when you wouldn't of had two wonderful daughters if it wasn't for men. Yes I said it men. I'm a female and not a feminist (that's my personal choice) being a helpless, clueless female that I am by not agreeing with you, I don't feel threatened by men but I think bringing men down for being a CEO or whatever is just stupidity. Men get roles in work for working. The same as women. It's not about gender it's how much work you put in and are willing to do. You get work by exploiting your daughters for content, so think about that.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Liams job is more of a essential role than yours Louise you absolute fool. You talking about girl stuff and girl topics isn't hard...Don't come at me with gender roles when you wouldn't of had two wonderful daughters if it wasn't for men. Yes I said it men. I'm a female and not a feminist (that's my personal choice) being a helpless, clueless female that I am by not agreeing with you, I don't feel threatened by men but I think bringing men down for being a CEO or whatever is just stupidity. Men get roles in work for working. The same as women. It's not about gender it's how much work you put in and are willing to do. You get work by exploiting your daughters for content, so think about that.
Off topic sorry but oh my god pleaase do more research into feminism before spouting bs about bring men down 🤦🏼‍♀️ feminism is about EQUALITY for everyone - bringing minorities up to an equal playing filed so that we all have the same opportunities as each other. No one is hating on men 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Off topic sorry but oh my god pleaase do more research into feminism before spouting bs about bring men down 🤦🏼‍♀️ feminism is about EQUALITY for everyone - bringing minorities up to an equal playing filed so that we all have the same opportunities as each other. No one is hating on men 🙄
Exactly! Feminism is about equality, not putting men down. Louise puts Liam down because she believes in 'girl boss' feminism where it's very surface level and about how women can do anything men can do but better. It's a very like, 2014/early third wave attitude towards feminism and is not accurate of what feminism stands for now.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I forgot I still followed Louise on Facebook and this came up on my newsfeed earlier. The way she has described Liam as ‘having his own career that he’s doing well in’ but is quick to shout about how she’s the breadwinner in the house made me feel uncomfortable! It seems really dismissive of him?!
Even if Louise is the “breadwinner” her tone has and seems to only be one of which she likes to make herself seem way more important and #mummyboss, feminism friendly chat could’ve included “we both earn high amounts independently and have both successfully fulfilled our goals carer wise and continue to, whilst splitting parenting duties” we obvs know it’s not evenly split but this constant point scoring and “I’m sooooo much of a boss” thing isn’t actually what feminism is imo maybe I’m wrong? It seems to be a battle of the sexes for Louise when it should be battle for equality. Shame even when she’s trying to seem woke she just is too obsessed with herself.

Reactions: 12
Even if Louise is the “breadwinner” her tone has and seems to only be one of which she likes to make herself seem way more important and #mummyboss, feminism friendly chat could’ve included “we both earn high amounts independently and have both successfully fulfilled our goals carer wise and continue to, whilst splitting parenting duties” we obvs know it’s not evenly split but this constant point scoring and “I’m sooooo much of a boss” thing isn’t actually what feminism is imo maybe I’m wrong? It seems to be a battle of the sexes for Louise when it should be battle for equality. Shame even when she’s trying to seem woke she just is too obsessed with herself.
I bet she reminds him all the time too. It may already have been said but I noticed on the story about things she's going to do in Feb she hadn't ticked the "love myself more" option.....because she knows she's fully over-achieved on that one ✅

Reactions: 6
I think it's really hurtful and disrespectful to Liam and his career in The police... And the salary most us could only dream of... £70 k plus overtime... To be dismissed as it's it's nothing compared to her earnings so only she can be classed as the family breadwinner😣😠

Reactions: 18
I know my comment is tone deaf to some and that's just my personal opinion I'm not saying I'm right all the time, I just think women like Louise are very toxic feminist. Everone is entitled to a view on this subject. Considering Liam would of had to start from the bottom to get to the level he is now he has had to work hard for his role, a lot harder than Louise. Louise is a glorified bullshitter who stages her kids online for ads. It's not rocket science. There are some incredibly strong female's in the work force and entertainment that I admire and think of as a true femist and for getting to where they are by putting the work and dedication in. Louise expects roles in tv media just because she's louise... but she's bringing nothing to the table. That's where I have a problem. Her slating Liams paycheck because she earn more is extremely condescending and rude.

Reactions: 14
Wow she... really doesnt understand what the 'breadwinner' means does she. Amazing. She actually comes across as an old school misogynist here, like a husband putting down his wifes career as 'nice little hobby' or 'pin money'

Reactions: 16
I think that deep down she’s actually quite threatened by Liam and Liam’s position, yes she may be the one who gets them their cushty freebies but her job could go under tomorrow and she’d fade into irrelevancy whereas liams will always be safe. Hence having to put him down by considering herself the breadwinner;

Reactions: 23
The word fittybitty is annoying because we've already seen that she doesn't actually call it that. In Pearl's birthday vlog there was a clip where Pearl touches it and she goes 'that's my fitbit, can you say fitbit?' and Pearl does. That footage was filmed a few weeks ago, while now she keeps saying fittybitty, which is clearly something she came up with to try and come across quirky and funny when instead it's just cringe.

Reactions: 13
I agree with most of the comments here she is being really dismissive of Liam who has an actual career. We've all seen how Z listers/ex pop stars have become irrelevant as the years go on and they end up on reality tv. Louise is not even in the position of being able to get on reality tv now or even when she was in the height of her career. Her money earning potential isn't as secure as Liam's so it may end up at some point in the future where they end up relying solely on his wage.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.