Louise Pentland #11 O' Christmas tree O' Christmas tree, what else can she get free?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her new vlog did anyone else notice that they were buying a ready-meal that cost £15! They could cook from scratch pretty easily and much cheaper... just find her to be so out of touch these days which is a shame because I used to really enjoy her vlogs/content 4/5 years ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
In her new vlog did anyone else notice that they were buying a ready-meal that cost £15! They could cook from scratch pretty easily and much cheaper... just find her to be so out of touch these days which is a shame because I used to really enjoy her vlogs/content 4/5 years ago.
I thought exactly the same. I’ve always liked Louise and to a degree I do still enjoy watching her but I have to agree she has lost all relatability. £15 for a vegetable lasagne is a joke.

Reactions: 6
I thought exactly the same. I’ve always liked Louise and to a degree I do still enjoy watching her but I have to agree she has lost all relatability. £15 for a vegetable lasagne is a joke.
that’s just slightly under half my weekly shop budget! How doyou justify that?? She can’t hate cooking T H A T much?? God knows I love a veggie lasagna but I’d make it myself. It’s so easy.

Reactions: 3
that’s just slightly under half my weekly shop budget! How doyou justify that?? She can’t hate cooking T H A T much?? God knows I love a veggie lasagna but I’d make it myself. It’s so easy.
Exactly, it’s absolutely mental and extremely tone deaf to show it considering the hardships a lot of her viewers will be experiencing this year.

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20201218-142757_Instagram.jpg

Surely that would be difficult for Darcy. She's old enough to know and understand that her mum has gone to Disney without her and how would you explain that one?
She'd probably pick a time when she's with Matt and leave Pearl with Liam (she doesn't seem to like pearl anyway...) and go with a girl friend.

When she went on her own with Darcy and left pearl it was different because Pearl was too young to understand and remember being left behind.

I am all for parents having adult only holidays and leaving kids with family but I think choosing Disney is a bit mean.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
View attachment 351672

Surely that would be difficult for Darcy. She's old enough to know and understand that her mum has gone to Disney without her and how would you explain that one?
She'd probably pick a time when she's with Matt and leave Pearl with Liam (she doesn't seem to like pearl anyway...) and go with a girl friend.

When she went on her own with Darcy and left pearl it was different because Pearl was too young to understand and remember being left behind.

I am all for parents having adult only holidays and leaving kids with family but I think choosing Disney is a bit mean.
Yeah agree with everything you said here - and tbh aside from cocktails I would have thought late night fireworks and dining were part of the holiday experience, even with kids. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I really wouldn’t think there was much at Disney that was adult oriented aside from a nightclub or two... it seems a bit mean spirited.

Reactions: 12
That’s the one she bought herself for 2 grand when she married herself

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The one she got when she married herself (god I feel like a knob writing that let alone thinking about her actually telling people that’s what she’d done) was this Cartier one because I remember at the time cringing how great she thought the mother of Pearl joke was. That one looks like it’s all diamond, has she had the one Liam chose reset to have more diamonds? That’s a bit crappy even for Louise to do
840CEB21-C7A2-4971-B456-45A449357B93.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Has she employed the social media manager yet?

I really feel they need sacking if so, as shes more out of touch with her audience now, than shes ever been.

I've done social media management and talent bookings. I do feel Louise could be turned around as most of us on here tend to say "we used to love her", "I miss her old vlogs" etc etc there was a lot of love for her and content. Not like the likes of Mrs Hinch who people have always strongly disliked and has never really been a warm person and onto their millioneth tattle thread.

The same things are said over and over about Louise and they are falling of deaf ears. If she employed someone that knows the "old" Louise and knows how to actually manage social media, I really think you could manage Louise. I feel she's lost her way and I honestly don't think she's happy herself.

I may be completely wrong and she is just a stuck up snob now lol 😂

Reactions: 5
Has she employed the social media manager yet?

I really feel they need sacking if so, as shes more out of touch with her audience now, than shes ever been.

I've done social media management and talent bookings. I do feel Louise could be turned around as most of us on here tend to say "we used to love her", "I miss her old vlogs" etc etc there was a lot of love for her and content. Not like the likes of Mrs Hinch who people have always strongly disliked and has never really been a warm person and onto their millioneth tattle thread.

The same things are said over and over about Louise and they are falling of deaf ears. If she employed someone that knows the "old" Louise and knows how to actually manage social media, I really think you could manage Louise. I feel she's lost her way and I honestly don't think she's happy herself.

I may be completely wrong and she is just a stuck up snob now lol 😂
Tbh I think it’s a bit of both

Reactions: 2
I’m abit lost as to why she needs to hire a social media manager - isn’t that supposed to be Louise’s job?!

Reactions: 7
I am totally not Louise's target audience, but I did used to enjoy her vlogs, I liked her Weeklys. Then she got lazy and just did a day, then gave up all together. I haven't watched a video of hers in months.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.