Louise Pentland #11 O' Christmas tree O' Christmas tree, what else can she get free?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 348943
I honestly thought her fashion error was going to be how bleeping orange she is! How can you look at your hand vs your face in that filter and think, yep I’ll post that to 2m people!
Louise has such beautiful eyes but its a shame she does the spider leg over the top mascara on them.
That filter she and everyone else seems to be using right now makes everything look cold and clinical but makes her face look bright orange. Anyone remember the old Tango adverts? You've been Tango'd 🤣

Reactions: 3
she's even managed to turn a sweet thing like putting milk and cookies out for santa into an ad! :rolleyes: what isn't an ad these days?!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
And yet again another ad features Darcy 🙄

EDIT: Oh it’s Pearl! She needs to jump up that chimney and escape the family cos she’s in for 5 years of child labour ahead.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
5 Years..... More than that!!! She s only 2 ... Nearly 8 hrs till Darceys age and no sign of any let up for Darcy😤😫😠

Reactions: 1
Watching her other centre parcs vlog now. Nice to see Louise in the pool with the kids. Watching them have their little Christmas Day together made me feel really weird though - it seemed so intrusive to watch, especially when she was sort of pushing Pearl to answer about Santa bringing Gifts - it came across as though she wasn’t ‘following the script‘ to me. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with filming Christmas Day for your own personal enjoyment (ive done this in the past and Louise continuously cites memory-keeping as a reason why she films the kids) but to put it out there on YouTube it just hit home for me that omg, I’m watching this random family’s Christmas, these random children, they don’t get a private family Christmas because so many people can see it, it’s mad!

And then that little bit with Darcy filming the bears with her little sister, it’s like she’s turning into a mini Louise. Well, inevitable I guess? 🤣 but, ah, I don’t know - maybe Darcy chose to vlog that bit rather than Louise being pushy and making her vlog it - but I just thought, it’s sad that she had to, or felt she had to, vlog that little bit rather than just enjoying it.

I don’t know why this video in particular got me all het up 🥴

Reactions: 7
Pearl is going to be so confused about Christmas traditions when it's 9 days before Christmas and she's leaving milk and cookies for Santa. This is ridiculous. It's all so staged and Louise used to be much better at sneaking ads in and showing normal content that just so happened to have a gifted item in. Now she has no genuine content and is becoming so far removed from her audience.

Just watching Louise's Center Parcs video from today and she's concentrating so much on filming rather than having fun. She claims these videos that focus on the girls are for her memories and that she lives in the moment but even when she was helping Pearl post her letter to Santa all Louise cared about was if Darcy was filming. Even taking the go pro and filming when they were on the slides and in the pool seemed so fake and staged. It's all an act for the camera and the girls are characters that Louise can direct and order to act in. I bet in 10 years she'll look back and think how wonderful she was for bringing up her kids so well. But when the girls watch those videos back they'll realise how their mum wanted them to be picture perfect and posed them so they fitted brand. They already seem to be spoilt and I don't know if thats because of Louise and PR or if it's the Nanny but neither seem impressed by anything unless it's a brand new present and neither do anything for themselves. Even Pearl throws things or drops things and starts to whinge and stomp her feet instead of picking it up. That isn't normal toddler behaviour, especially when it's an item the child is particularly attached to.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Still going on about mummy in heaven to the girls, and yes all very staged. Miss the old days where it truly did feel genuine.

Reactions: 7
Can't remember all of them but the one where her and Esther and the kids go to Center Parcs she said something to Esther's daughter quite snappily and she looked a bit uncomfortable
Omg I know this comment was from a month ago but can anyone remember/find this clip? I’ve definitely seen it before but I just flicked through the centre parcs vlog and nothing stood out to me. I definitely remember her looking after esther’s little girl at one point and being grumpy/snappy though!

Pearl is going to be so confused about Christmas traditions when it's 9 days before Christmas and she's leaving milk and cookies for Santa. This is ridiculous. It's all so staged and Louise used to be much better at sneaking ads in and showing normal content that just so happened to have a gifted item in. Now she has no genuine content and is becoming so far removed from her audience.

Just watching Louise's Center Parcs video from today and she's concentrating so much on filming rather than having fun. She claims these videos that focus on the girls are for her memories and that she lives in the moment but even when she was helping Pearl post her letter to Santa all Louise cared about was if Darcy was filming. Even taking the go pro and filming when they were on the slides and in the pool seemed so fake and staged. It's all an act for the camera and the girls are characters that Louise can direct and order to act in. I bet in 10 years she'll look back and think how wonderful she was for bringing up her kids so well. But when the girls watch those videos back they'll realise how their mum wanted them to be picture perfect and posed them so they fitted brand. They already seem to be spoilt and I don't know if thats because of Louise and PR or if it's the Nanny but neither seem impressed by anything unless it's a brand new present and neither do anything for themselves. Even Pearl throws things or drops things and starts to whinge and stomp her feet instead of picking it up. That isn't normal toddler behaviour, especially when it's an item the child is particularly attached to.
Also (just noticed this is the same poster - promise I’m not stalking your posts lol) but you nailed it and expressed it much better than i did - yes it feels very manufactured and fake.

• Haha
Screenshot_20201217-013357_Instagram.jpg
for me, it's this set of photos that gives me the Heebie jeebies. These girls have been working their whole lives and these photos go to show they are total pros. Let me ask you now any parents in this thread. Could you get a 9 and 3 year old to pose in this way nicely for multiple shots?no me neither. In the days before vloggers,if you wanted to take a picture of someone stood next to a product they would be called a model. And models would be paid for modelling. Not these days, now the company pays the parent and the parent has no kind of obligation to pay the child. It is the child doing the work. In this case 2 consummate professionals.2 little girls who should be enjoying their childhoods.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I’ve just seen the picture she’s posted of Pearl with the candy canes behind her. I really don’t mean this is a horrible way, but like many women, Louise does struggle with her weight. I would hope though she would see the value in teaching Pearl about healthy eating, ensuring she’s on an appropriate diet, etc. So Pearl doesn’t go through that herself. But from the photo, it doesn’t look like that’s the case. I don’t think it looks like just puppy fat.

10+ bleeping years on the internet and this sodding woman hasn't stopped looking like she is at gunpoint in staged pictures, christ!! 😂😂😂😂😂
thankfully it’s a craft section and not a beauty section - it’s like she put her make up on in the dark!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
10+ bleeping years on the internet and this sodding woman hasn't stopped looking like she is at gunpoint in staged pictures, christ!! 😂😂😂😂😂
Oh my god, did you see her craft feature on Lorraine this morning?

It was atrocious! Hot glueing candy canes to chocolate to make a sleigh. It was like those crafts your kids bring home from nursery that you chuck directly in the bin!

Also making decorations when she has someone in to artfully decorate her own trees? Hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The fact that Louise can have her own craft segment in National television helps my personal imposter syndrome a bit 😇

• Haha
As if you'd try and rebrand yourself as a 'Crafter' to try and get mainstream tv work but then have a house full of decorations you dont own and didnt put up yourself :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
As if you'd try and rebrand yourself as a 'Crafter' to try and get mainstream tv work but then have a house full of decorations you dont own and didnt put up yourself :LOL: :LOL:
I imagine she’s trying to get onto Blue Peter, but I don’t know who watches it anymore?

Fuuuuuck me the filtering. Her hands worry me, not sounding like a dick, but when your hands are that big it's a good old sign that your heading to diabetes. I'm a chunky monkey, and I'm all for body positivity, but at some point you have to realise you are borderline diabetes. Someone should give her head a wobble, cos it's not plus size, it's not loving your curves, it's diabetes and she should be looking after herself better.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.